All of us have certain things that drive us crazy. Here are the people with certain behaviors that I totally hate:
1. The walking texters who can't even raise their eyes to see if the way is clear ahead.
2. The loud phone speakers who keep shouting for long, oblivious of their surroundings.
3. The drivers with 'baby on board' sign, who think that they should be the center of all other drivers.
4. The dog owners who believe all the world wants to be licked by their dogs, feeling offended if someone asks them to keep their dogs away.
5. The plane passengers who get up and walk as soon as the plane stops, usually walking past those who are seated in the front.
6. The metro commuters who just can't wait for you to get out so that they get in.
7. The everywhere selfie takers, usually teen girls.
8. The backpack carriers in an elevator or metro. They are just unaware of the unease their bags can cause to the others in a small space.
What are the behaviors that annoy you the most?