Memes Should Make Us Laugh, Not Shame Others!

I had free time so I decided to go on pinterest and this image shows up. It gets on my nerves . I'm mad at how dumb people can be to create such things. Take a look at this image first.

Memes should make us laugh not shame others.

What do you think about it? Don't tell me that you don't see the problem. Of course other people understand the problem in seconds. If you don't understand I'll explain. Here read:

First of all this is shaming. But wait , the person who created this uses the word :"Mothafuckas". Why are you cursing these guys ? Why are you cursing on them why? Did they do anything to you? Maybe you've been shamed too and instead of trying to stop that thing you decide to do it at others. How intelligent!! Maybe there is another cause . Maybe you don't have the confidence to go out and accept yourself the way you are and you are mad that these guys did it.

Ok, I accept that a lot of people are not used to seeing people with unibrow and they compare them to the beauty standarts someone set.

Look what it says:" y'all need tweesus". Wait a second there , you're wrong . I'll tell you why. They don't need to be saved nor shave their eyebrows. You need to be schooled and teach some important things in life, before it's too late. It's not them who need to be saved , it's you who created the meme, it's you who laugh at the meme and continue this sad action.

Why is it wrong having a unibrow? Is it something dirty? Are they unwashed or stinky dudes? No they are just keeping their unibrow because they know it is dumb to shave it for others opinions. They look great because all humans are awesome looking and they know it.

I honestly don't know the story of this meme. But seeing it saddens me because it reminds how people's stupidity will never end .This is not criticism, how can you even criticize someone's face? If god created them this way who are you to judge or think you can fix it? All humans are perfect and all are good looking. Of course we are different and like different things but you have become brainwashed by beauty standarts and that is SAD. It's not just a funny thing. Or someone might say:"Oh come on why are you taking this so seriously?" ARE YOU KIDDING ME ? ARE YOU DUMB OR ARE YOU TRYING TO ACT LIKE ONE ? Just think about it. If someone made a joke about your appearance would hurt your feelings . If you thought more before doing something the world would be a better place. Sadly some people or should I say the majority of people have become like sheeps and don't use their minds instead they let media brainwash them. How PATHETHIC , how SAD.

But wait! Someone might say:" Why do you think about others opinions, when you know they're dumb?" "Why are you so soft and cry when someone makes a bad joke about you?" These people imply that you should be strong and that is your fault for being so sensitive. Well if it became a meme about a feature of your face would you not care still? Or wait , you are probably strong emotionally and still don't care even if the whole world makes a meme shaming you for something you have no control , and that in the end is not something bad. These kind of people should stop saying such things because it hurts even more and it's like victim blaming. Just accept that some people care what others think and there is nothing wrong with that , I mean it's a trait you have in your character, sometimes you can try to change something but you can't because it's what makes you YOU.Some people don't care about others and that is not a bad thing for as long as these people are not afraid to tell the truth and do good things.

A message to all humans: Humans are all beautiful no matter what your classmate , aunt, friend,sibling,parent,stranger says.

1124

Most Helpful Guy

• Totally agree

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• There's a time and a place for memes. People who drop memes all the time are immature and childish and don't have anything worthwhile to contribute to the argument except play yard bullying...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 23

• Im going to mock who ever the motherfck I want to mock.. its the internet. Femenists berate men all day and SJWs say nothing. Black women berate whites and men all day and SJWs say nothing.. GET OVER YOURSELF

• guy who uses the internet to mock others and thinks its fine for as long as he uses a username

• @azzntittiz Hey Taqwanda my current girl friend is actually Indian. Is that ok? wait, now you're going to tell my Indians are wiminz of coluh right?

• Indians come in different shades but they are not black people, I'm lighter than a lot of Indians so yes many of them are people of color. But anyway, back to what I was saying, white men who date outside their race tend to talk like you, it's mind boggling really. A handsome, sane minded, accomplished, pleasant spirited, educated white man of great background, very often stick to his race, but he never talks like you.

Even if he thinks like this, he's too much of a gentleman and really thinks this type of ranting is beneath him. When they actually do date someone not white, it has to be a damn good girl, no trash. I wonder if your resentment is as a result of frustration, frustration coming from confusing.

• like this?

• Oh my God, that's horrible. 馃槀馃槀

• you're not even a saint yourself by what I see. stop acting all mighty like you are trying to feel empathy for a certain kind of people. you go down the same level as he is by trying to insult him back.

call this shit bad in your eyes I don't care since it's just your toughts, to me someone who wants to do good to society doesn't fail to adress it on the same page

• Of course I'm not a saint. No human is a saint. But at least I try to be good and better. These rubbish people make me mad.

• Except social justice warriors. Those morons deserve to be shamed into non-existence.

• Oh god. The pussification of the world is epitomized by you.

• You are a perfect example what is wrong with todays society.

• This is fucking hilarious because you don't even know who the guy is in the photo. If you did , you would know that he makes fun of it himself.

So chill a little and have a laugh. It's not "shaming" it's just a harmless joke which the guy in the photo thinks is funny.

• Memes should make us laugh, period. If we laugh at a joke about shaming others, then the meme did its job. You don't like it? Then don't follow those pages.

• How about this meme?

• I can appreciate memes. People on the internet are assholes. They鈥檒l find new ways to be dicks without memes.

• Read my letters.

Being psychologically made of glass DOESN'T make you some kind of "advanced human being."

Being able to overpower weak psychological defenses DOESN'T make them unintelligent.

The reason why you're saying these things is because you're projecting. You are a sad, whiny "victim." You're a sore loser. You know deep down that you're inferior to them.. and so you compensate by equating a metaphorical glass jaw to being more "evolved," and being unafraid of opposition to being "primitive."

I do wonder what's gonna happen when you meet someone who's both aggressive and smarter than you.

Is your mind gonna be able to handle that?

I'm thinking no.. but at least you'll be hanging in there. 馃槒馃槈馃槇

• I guess you're right but I thought I could do a good thing and lecture but it turned funny. Every time I try things turn out funny. How sad for me.

• Unibrow isn't attractive. LGBT rights is one thing, Unibrow rights is too much.

• I'll consider this comment.

• Orrrr people could grow thicker skin and just get over it :)

• This is a satirical Take right? Cause if you are serious about this, never get on the internet again, fear you might be harm to yourself and others.

• Every kind of humour is offensive to one person or another. Deal with it.

• I wish people would be more verbal instead of making comments with only a meme so much. I haven't seen too much of that on this site.

• Nice myTake

• Memes are hilarious

• ... or not

• I agree

• Yeah I agree

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 10

• Dont take everything so seriously. Putting humour into a serious situation makes it a bit lighter. And if they person involved can't see the humour and gets bothered by stupid minor things like that, then they must get something to do with their time so they can stress a bit more about other stuff like finances or diets or whatever

• I absolutely love unibrows in guys!

By the way, I think the myTake was a lot different from what the title suggested. I understand what you mean, but it could have been written in a better way.

• Honestly, I find it funny. It's a joke, it's not an offense on purpose. Really, people shouldn't get offended that easily.

• It was not that serious whatsoever. First off it wasn鈥檛 even funny.

• but the dankest memes are dark and politically incorrect

• That meme makes me laugh.

• Yes I agree with this.

• I agree meme's that shame are stupid, such a thing shouldn't exist but in regards people that are idiots and don't mind shaming people will still find other ways to same.

• Just look at this one