Why I Like President Trump

Why I Like President Trump

First of all, I live in Europe. Majority of the people and especially media is turning more to the left. I'm interested about Mr. Trump and U.S.A.'s politics in common. In here you can hear from the media, if they misunderstood his joke or he drinked water be the wrong way. Too bad that you don't hear about his work and accomplishments.

He's a billionaire with a great and colourful life. Trust me, he doesn't have to do the hardest job in the world with no sallary, but he still does it. He knew that not only economy, but many other things too were going wrong and he wanted to fix those things. He's a great example that a great businessman can run companies, but even great countries also.

Major medias has been against him from the day one (except Fox). I kinda got it during the rally. They maybe taught that he don't have enough political experience and he might even seem a bit arrogant sometimes. Now when he's president, they have a choice to make every single day. Choise between would they make fair news about him and treat him like a respected man, who's doing well in his job, or do they continue this hate against him. So far they are confortable with the last one.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/07/29/media-continue-attacking-trump-despite-his-week-accomplishments-and-strong-economic-growth.html

One of the great things about him is, that he's very outspoken, as a president should be. He doesn't save anyone, if he sees a reason to make a comment about someone/something. Something that I would likely do. I have no problem to attack against people, when it's time for it. I have noticed that it has made him a "racist" and a "sexist". I have a great respect for both black people and women and that's where I really dislike dems. Democrats think that black people and women are not adults. They think that it's wrong to criticize them. If Trump said something about a white men, the media were like "cruel but fair" or "what a funny guy". When this happened against someone else, he was either sexist or a racist. It's important to address this problem and come out from the darkages. Women and black people should get an equal treatment. I always try to be equal for all people. Democrats, now it's your turn.

Why I Like President Trump

I always liked to watch the Celebrity Apprentice as a kid. The best part of the show was, when they went to the Trump Tower and that smart and confident businessman fired someone. I think it was very entertaining and I bet I learned something from that show. I really respected him and I would still have respect for him, even if we would disagree politically. We have pretty much the same ways to think though.

I know that he divides opinions. In the comments I bet that some people are blessing my soul and some people are calling for my head. I don't blame people, who disagree with him, but even you should respect him. I think it's a great story how he became a president. He is a great leader and it's nice that he interested about politics and is doing a lot of good. If he wouldn't be elected, it would have been a loss for the America. Also, I don't like or dislike anyone for their political views. I think it's very shallow. People shouldn't devide because of a thing like that.

He has made a great businesscareer. I took some photos from his career for this MyTake:

1973: Trump in New York as 27 years old
1973: Trump in New York as 27 years old

2004: Trump with his talking Trump doll. What a great present.

80s: Trump met with his political icon Ronald Reagan (ex actor by the way)

2848

Most Helpful Girls

Most Helpful Guys

• Politicians from both sides dislike him because he has changed the playing field. He is NOT a politician. Politicians depend on NOTHING of any substance being accomplished. Then they can run for reelection claiming,"We've just started- you must re-elect me". After their next term, they might say, "We're still going strong, but there is such left to do. Re-elect me, etc etc etc etc. (Think Lapinski, Durbin, etc). Trump, however , is a businessman, and a successful one at that. He got to that point by being able to say what he was going to do and then actually doing it. THAT is what professional politicians don't like. Like him or not, he said what he was going to do, and he's getting an amazing amount of it done.

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 26

• It's too bad every time the media fact checks him he gets his period and essentially runs a toxic campaign against legitimate media (who work to scrutinize politicians, not for personal agenda, but to hold them accountable for the sake of the people and protection of democracy)

Gonna have to disagree. Don't hate, but as media, I can't get behind him.

• Did you hear the elephants thing? I'm not sure if it's true but protectionism is outdated.

• Did you even read it? I disagreed with you and you gave me a thumbs up..

• I like to think of that as everyone getting a pay rise and rents going up.

• Downvoter I'm sorry please come back I wanna tell you smething..

• Thank you for your opinion. I personally like Trump, for all his blood and vinegar, he's truly a good hearted person. The media here IS biased against him and I do believe they think we're stupid. I'm proud to have voted for him.

• i respect you opinion and all, but i honestly can get behind it... i dont like him very much, he's not a good person, but neither are tons of other former presidents soo... good luck America :P

• Bad politician and the US is going to have a hard time recovering. I mean doesn't matter anyway, it's not a true democracy anyway.

• I don't really like President trump that much but I rather him over Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama rofl

• I like Trump too. I just hope he's not controlled opposition, as David Icke will have you believe.

More DEMORATS in office would have been pure cancer for America.

• I don't dislike nor like him.
    I do not participate in politics lol.

• You'd make a great student of mathematics and physics. I'd take you as my student.

• @IlyaTheImpaler
      How can you tell this based off my response?

• Young teens who haven't learned math proofs (i. e. how make conclusions based on true evidences) but have been influenced by political views (i. e. the habit of making conclusions based on alleged evidences) would make poor math students.
      I like to be productive so I only take people like you as my students, in fact that's how my teacher chose his students too. Of course I was optimistic when I wrote you'd be great at it. But that's just how I am

• Nice take but i hate him

• Nice take, I don't know an awful lot about politics, but I agree.

• I am not into politics tbh but what i hear mostly about him isn't so good

• Racist bwahaha

• Honestly he wants people to hate him to increase his recognition. - thats what got him through

• I like him too

• Interesting mytake

• Never fully trust a government.

• You're right cutie. You got to be aware, even if the president is good.

• It’s not really presidents im concerned about. It’s senators, house, even local governments that have shady shit happening behind closed doors.

• Yep, but after all there's a lot of good people. They wouldn't all be messed up and the rest would probably take action.

• nice take :)

• Interesting...

• There will always be a place for morons in the good ole US of A

• He makes a bad name for other good abiding citizens who aren't like him. Hello Senile.

• he’s just dumb. he wants money and more money. it’s a fact.
    he destroyed everything barack obama did (i heard something there.)
    he wants to build a wall between mexico? is he dumb? are we in the ddr when there was a wall between east & west germany? no thanks. i hate him sm even though i live in germany.

he is racist af and not politican at all.

“make america great again”
    pahah i’m dying from laughing

• Heyy... I would just like to know how you reached to such assumptions. No hate towards you.. but would be thrilled I'd you answered these question
      1. He has different ethnicities as employees in both the white house and his business. So how is he racist?
      2. Is it bad that he cares so aggressively for the actual citizens of America? Come on now let's not get on to the history.
      3. He is not a politician? But at least he is a great great business man... Obama's presidency left the country in huge debts. Recovering from debts isn't a one day issue.. he is doing his best tho
      4. Obama did the same thing to illegal immigrants... why did he not receive hate?
      5. He is behind money? Haha.. he doesn't take salary for his presidency... He wants the economy to grow thats all
      Wooosh!

• @Iron_Man So a voice that isn't a Russian troll is dumb? Or are you an American who is dumb enough to parrot the Russian trolls?

• I didn't read her post you left a bad comment in my area I found you here is all

• 👎👎👎👎

• Anyone was better than a Clinton. The media shows you what it wants you to see.

• Nice

• What

• How can you like someone who isn’t your president? 🤔. He’s still shitty to me.

• Of course I can like him, even if I don't live in the States. He's well known worldwide.

• It just doesn’t make sense to me. Seems like you only like what you see on tv

• good take.

What Guys Said 46

• Cards on the table I write this as a Republican who is NOT a fan of the President and did NOT vote for him. So with that said, this is a very unusual defense of Mr. Trump and not entirely without merit.

To be sure, there has been a focus in much of the media on minutia at the expense of more substantive questions. That is debatable as to whether that is mere bias - some of it surely is - or just the nature of the media.

(24/7 coverage compels editors to find a multiplicity of things to talk about. Back in the day when coverage was essentially three TV networks for 1/2 hour on week nights, editors were forced to zero in on matters of great moment. Now, not so much.)

However, that all said, it is not clear that the author is not making the same mistake. For example, to focus on the fact that Mr. Trump was a businessman and entertainer is dispositive of nothing in terms of his qualifications to be President.

Secondly, the author refers to the President being right wing and this being an antidote to "left wing" media bias. This question gets tied up in somewhat conflated taxonomy. (What Americans call conservative is, for example, actually a variant of classical liberalism.)

That all said, Mr. Trump, in truth, has no discernible philosophy. He is a populist, which is not so much a schematic philosophy as a sort of political disposition. It plays on resentments and not on any specific vision of how the world should look.

To be sure, Mr. Trump's policies have so far been fairly conventional and have provoked a reaction disproportionate to their real effect. However, that stems from where Mr. Trump most differs from the man the author calls Trump's "political icon." Ronald Reagan.

Reagan's policies were controversial in his day, but his style was to calm the waters. He brought the country out of the social turmoil of the 60s and 70s, and lowered the temperature. In this he could not have been more different than Trump, whose style is to pour salt in the wounds.

Indeed, if anything Mr. Trump looks like nothing so much as the husband of the woman he defeated. Surrounded by men of dubious character, no discernible ideology, a problem with truth telling and a seeming inability to keep his pants on around women.

Donald Trump or Bill "Slick Willie" Clinton? Is there really a difference? Both delivered a strong economy and an equally strong absence of character. We had an impeachment and the absence of character won. The country has reaped what it sewed.

• Trump is one of the smartest politicians of the history. If he wants to entertain people (which is important), it doesn't make him a populist. He had big and important plans and he's working very hard to make 'em come true. I'm so happy that he got the chance to be a president. What a great moment in his great career. Whoever is elected in 2024, has a lot to do to be anywhere close of Mr. Trump.

• 1. I would shoot them in the face.

2. Sorry but the drug war is a hypocrisy. The government wants to outlaw PLANTS but there's drug stores on every corner selling everything from viagra to depression medications.

Maybe. It would require that we respect each other enough not to kill each other. At this point, it doesn't seem possible anyway.

• @Trollfather Not sure of your point. As to the drug war and hypocrisy, I subscribe fully to the idea that hypocrisy is the tribute that vice pays to virtue. I'll take it.

As to the rest, no fact begins with "If," and as to shooting people in the face. I think you've made my point.

• Ok I see several things wrong here but I will just point out a couple
    First of all the majority of people here in Europe are not turning left nor is the media
    Quite the opposite
    You make a point of him not taking his salary that is great... he earns way more than his salary would have been having diplomatic meetings at resorts he owns charging everyone for their stays charging secret service for renting rooms in his tower while they were there to protect his wife and son and so on... so he just profits otherwise
    You also claim he is a great businessman but no he is a pretty poor businessman with several bankruptcies in his past and a net worth far far far below what it would have been had he simply invested the money he was given to start off

The media is hard on him that is true... and he may not be as bad as he is made out to be... but he continues to give them ammunition
    If he just shut up stopped lying got off the golf course and actually did the job that he ran for and presented his actual results then perhaps they would not be so hard on him

• This guy is a perfect narcissist, who doesn’t give a shit about anyone else, or morality, or ethics. He is entirely corrupt, from his bribing NY city and state officials to build buildings to his greed in working with foreign governments to get him elected to the highest office in the land. He certainly punishes his enemies, but he also punishes his friends. He is no better than a street thug, except that his daddy was rich and influential in NYC 40-60 years ago. He deserves to be in jai. He even bragged about his exploits and deals. If you look more closely, his deals are failures, his properties are not “the best”, and he effectively hires foreign slave labor to staff his properties. He’s on his 3rd wife. All of the “exes” in his life have been paid not to talk. And there’s a lot more than just Stormy Daniels (a US porn star he fucked). He has the morals of an alley cat. He is the opposite of what I would want from a world leader. He will try to start a war before the end of his term in office. He will literally “do anything” to get another 4 years as President.

• I have never liked any president in my living memory but we really hit rock bottom with Trump. It says more about how people think in this country more than anything else.

• He has severe psychological disorders. Notice that he interrupts everything as about him. I think he is not fit to be president. Yet I feel some sympathy towards him, as he is clearly mentally ill.

• And KKKillary is in a wheelchair and ran for president? Bitch would die from a heart attack on the 2nd month.

He is no more or less mentally ill than any other politician. Infowars. com for the truth.

• So you think what obama was doing so good?

• This video isn’t a joke. This is really how she was

• Europeans can be stupid too I guess. Most of the world hates Trump, but there's a small minority of ignorant idiots that like him. Or the smaller minority of rich people who like his tax cuts.

• Give me a break. Trump is doing very well. What is wrong with him in your opinion? Economy and everything is very well. I'm sorry if you don't like him. Maybe it's your attitude.

• I know it's written by conservatives and they have the motivation to write about all of his achievements. Not just some of them.

• So than read some articles written by liberals or an unbiased source. You should read what both sides say.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7ZuffBrloo

I like Trump too. I just hope he's not controlled opposition, as David Icke will have you believe.

• I don't agree with President Trump's protectionist outlook, I think on the world stage it diminishes the sway of the US.. Trump's view on the Middle East is also demoralising - disengaging with the Middle East will only create a vacuum that Russia or China will try to fill. Worse yet it will allow Iran and it's proxies free reign to antagonise Israel and Saudi Arabia. Pulling out the Iran deal does little to help - and is outright stupid, only sways tensions further.

• Referred to his daughter as a piece of ass
    Cyberbullies people despite Melania fighting cyber bullying
    Got caught on tape saying being rich let's him genital grab women
    Says Obama isn't transparent but can't even show his tax return
    Replaces his US cabinet like they are triple A batteries

• False cunt weirdo touching and abusing girls/woman he is a pedo l hate him with a passion the candy floss jerk

• He hasn't abuse anyone. He have touched some women in the past, with their promission. That's what all rich people do.
      Your comment shows that you don't have a real reason to be against him.

• He is an abuser if that was you or me we would be in jail he is free as he has got money and he is a freak and he is a big mouth l can't stand him he is dying of cancer if you would like to know thank god he will be gone very soon even the CIA/FBI dont like him

• The majority of people are turning to the Left?
    That was a joke, right?

• I meant are left, not so much turning.

• That's correct then. I agree.
      My reasons for liking Trump are three and it's about things he didn't do directly

1. He proved the existence of a Deep State that a country's leader can't control
      2. He exposed the lying media
      3. He has encouraged people to talk about things or against things that were considered taboo up until his election. Such as closed borders or unlimited mass immigration.

• I voted for him, but I am against him now

I did a walkout from the Republican Party recently

• Why did you turn against him? He has been a great president.

• Pretty regular: A president who is so divorced from the truth, is not a great president. Because Trump brags, says he accomplishes things that he hasn't, and almost incessantly lies to make himself look better, is not a great president. Nor is one great, who fans the flames or racism and bigotry.

• I think the call to respect Trump goes a little far. Requests to respect the office or treat him with respect are ok but it is not the case that those who disagree with him 'should respect him'. If a man's actions do not warrant respect then the man is not worthy of respect. Civility is as much as I can offer to Trump.

• Ok. So you're trolling for Russia. I get it. Now go away.

• You might change your opinion when you see the results of the Mueller inquiry.

• I dislike him because he's a racist, sexist bigot and lies every time he opens his mouth. He's pathological.

I also think its hilarious everyone keeps touting him as this strong independent businessman when he's tanked more companies than he's succeeded with and would never have gotten anywhere without his rich daddy bailing him out repeatedly. His own projects were disasters and he refused to pay his workers, screw that guy.

If Reagan is his model thats even more concerning, that man should rot in the deepest pit of hell in my opinion.

• I hate him because he was born rich and I was born poor, he famously started his first business with a small loan of one million dollars from his father, who's to say I couldn't:very been as successful as Trump if I'd had a rich father. I hate successful people, I'm only ever happy when their businesses go bankrupt and they loose everything.

• "Democrats think that black people and women are not adults. They think that it's wrong to criticize them."

That's just missing the point entirely. It's fine to criticize anybody for what they do or what they believe, just not what they are.

You're wrong because you missed the point.
    Stupid Finnish guys never get anything right.

(See the difference?)

Great business people don't go bankrupt as a general strategy, and they pay people what they owe. The Apprentice is just a TV show where he pretended to be like that; they even had to build him a fake office.

• Good take without descending into the hysteria this topic can excite. If though I disagree with you, I respect the way you presented it.

• The main thing I like about him is that he isn't Hillary. I despise that woman. I would have supported a bucket of horse manure before that witch.

• His accomplishments are questionable but he's a way better pick than Hillary who would have increased the debt further

• While I honestly didn't vote for him, I respect him as President. I do not agree with all of his view points, but that is to be expected with presidents. But he has done a fair job as President.

• America is on a downward spiral... each president worst than the other... next theyll have a clown on a unicycle juggling dildos run for the amarican office lol

• As Republician, he is trying to make USA powerful as much as it can be and some of his actions seem to be working. However, in long term his policies will be harmful for USA.

Even trying to compete with China is a short term action. China is a country where they can just rise again from the inside. Their market doesn't depend on the other countries and Trump's policies are one by one may turn to a huge embargo in future.

If there was a war, I would have choosen USA's side by the way. I am not a China fanatic person, that is just my aspect.

• What about the Iran nuclear deal? That didn't go so well. You also can't deny that we ruined foreign relations with other countries.

• Relations are already pretty bad. With all the fakery and everyone worshiping big banks and Communist China.

• Trump has his flaws, but he won me over with his enthusiasm and his ambition.

• A guy who doesn't know how to talk and what to talk and when to talk is not a good president. And, the racism... dont get me started

• Yea, for all the pressure he's going through he's doing a pretty good job. I like him too

• His wife is a gold digger if Trump ran out of money she would ditch him in a heartbeat

• I like him because he fights.

• Yep. Eye of the Tiger is his fightsong. 😃

• I think dodging the draft shows common sense, privilege and a degree of hypocrisy. Plus you can never ever claim to be a patriot again.

• @MarketData. Complete nonsense. And he does not need my defence. EOS.

• Show more from Guys
    16