FALSE ! The middle east again !

Hello / مرحبا

Today's take is going to be about the middle east , after the many negative comments on my earlier take on the middle east.

Suggested reading tracks :

So what do you know about the Middle East ?

What do you know about the middle east?

Lets see what did you answer about this :

@Athena374 :

"Women are raped all the time over there and they have little rights."

@Metallsturm :
" * Plenty of sand and oil, with no plan whatsoever what they will do when oil will run out (likely don't even know that oil has a tendency to end)
* Terrorists
* Low IQ muslims everywhere
* Human rights are nearly non-existent
* Haven't invented anything on their own worth mentioning in nearly a millennia
* Rely on kafirs they hate oh so much in basically everything and are as helpless as infants without them
* Women are treated as 2nd rate humans
* Fun is either restricted or forbidden
* Whenever they appear in civilized lands, parallel societies & increased crime rates follow.
* One is likely to get brutally beaten and/or murdered for not believing in imaginary friend called "allah"

So glad I wasn't born there."

Anonymous:

"A ton of rapes happen over there women barely have rights as well. They can’t even pay sports. Smh."

@Apple1996 :
"I know that all of the people there are gorgeous"

Most of the opinions were about the struggle with Israel , and terrorism and Islam and how backwards are people there , some were positive stating that people there are attractive.

But the question is , is it really that bad ?

First I want to say some words that cuts to the chase and personal to all of you:

You only said what you don't see fit with your own thoughts and what you get from the media , most of who talked about it never been to the middle east or at least have been and had a bad experience, but I want to say that this place have been one of the best places in the history , sadly now it is suffering from so many plots that made it hard to believe people live normally there, you need to know

We are humans and we have normal lives which we enjoy and live, might not be the best but we are happy

I will address the negative stuff first so ,Here we go now:

-The struggle :

Still going on !
Still going on !

Most of the people talked about the Palestine / Israel situation , and I would like to say that you will only keep dragging us all down to this hell hole , this is something that has been going for a 100 year, both sides are fighting , one is right , or used to be the other is wrong, and now seems right to everyone, that spot of holy land is for everyone , not for Jews not for Muslims not for Christians only, oppression is all that is going on, don't deny that Israel isn't fair and oppressing people and breaking SO many of international laws.

- Terrorism :

Arab +Muslim = Terrorist !
Arab +Muslim = Terrorist !

You need to know that if you link terrorism to Arabs or Islam then you can follow these steps :

- Open up your skull

- There is something called brain in there, take it off and throw it to the nearest garbage bin

- You can put a pickle instead of that brain you had , it will be an upgrade !

He is shocked !
He is shocked !

First of in Islam , it is a great sin to kill a soul (A SOUL NOT JUST HUMANS) even in wars it is prohibited to cut a tree or kill an animal or elders or a woman or anyone who isn't fighting !

The only times killing is allowed is in war, or a killer (in vengeance but it is preferable to forgive ) or in cheating in marriage(which needs to be proven by four people that or the confession of the cheating part and the partner's testimony won't count in a case like this)

So Islam has and had nothing to do with terrorism , it actually means peace in Arabic so wake up and stop that crap, Islam came to stop the things that Arabs did wrong, such as slavery, adultery and vengeance .

- Oppression of women :

Oh, in the middle east !! no photoshop !

First , feminism is taking shit way too much it is becoming crap and awful, women have right and they are protected by laws more than men are in many ways you can't even imagine and I have many cases in the most "extreme" places in the world .

I worked in KSA for two years, now in KSA things have changed , women can drive and they can take off their Hijab if they want to , oppressed ?? not anymore!

This too !
This too !

Believe me that you can have a life that you can't imagine in that place if you wanted after I have seen many women and asked about how life is in KSA, they were enjoying their lives and happy with no issues as you mostly assumed , actually one of them didn't want to go back to England !!

- Rape

Don't you dare !
Don't you dare !

This is where people started making assumptions and taking things way too far, I will do another take for this topic , as I saw a really shocking numbers after researching it , but today I won't be talking about numbers , I will talk about what I know from our values and morals.

In Islam , rape is a big sin it could be punishable by death (which happened a while ago in KSA) , it is forbidden to touch a woman if she isn't yours and it is forbidden to have sex with anyone other than your wife\husband , so it is clear how Islam is against rape !

In my society , your future can end as a guy if a girl said that you touched her in a wrong way, even cops are threatened by this if a girl wants to do that , so I think rape would be even much bigger problem here and would have so many consequences.

This is #NotSweetNovember a bit harsh I guess with my tone ,but you can live with that I guess!

Now it is time for the good stuff

- Family values:

Family :)
Family :)

In most places , when you hit 18 you just move out from your house and forget about your family or having a family, while here in the middle east you don't.

Most people here stays with their families or at least close to them , most would leave when they get married or have to work abroad , as it is important that we keep our family close to us and most people here would want to have a family of their own one day.

- Generosity :

Generosity
Generosity

This is pretty much simple, you can go to lunch with any middle eastern friend and you won't be able to pay for your lunch anyway, most people here are generous and open their places as it is a part of out heritage and culture .

- A stranger in need is a friend indeed :

Help is free and for everyone
Help is free and for everyone

You can't have a broken down car and expect people not to help in here, it is common in here that people would jump to the rescue for someone in need and they will take it all the way to help them and it is natural to happen in here.

- Women rights:

Ameerah Al-Taweel from KSA !
Ameerah Al-Taweel from KSA !

A woman in the middle east is the queen of the house, she is treated as the base of everything , freedom might be not as much as other countries have but a woman is free to do as she want for sure just like anywhere else in the world, now in KSA it is a bit different , but things are changing there , women can drive now and many more changes are coming .

I guess I don't need to add much more to this take I found a couple of videos for you.

First one:

Second one: This one is about a guy how is hitting a stray dog (not a dog but a dummy in the bag) go to 2:30 :(

Third one: this is in a pharmacy where this poor kid didn't have enough money to pay for his mother's medication, many times something like this happened in front of me.

I guess these are enough to make you understand what is it to be in the middle east ,I am from there , and I am damn proud for being from the Middle East , and proud to be a human with these values

That 's all folks

Peace be upon you all <3

2436

Most Helpful Girl

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 23

• "First of in Islam , it is a great sin to kill a soul (A SOUL NOT JUST HUMANS) even in wars it is prohibited to cut a tree or kill an animal or elders or a woman or anyone who isn't fighting !"

"First , feminism is taking shit way too much it is becoming crap and awful, women have right and they are protected by laws more than men are in many ways you can't even imagine and I have many cases in the most "extreme" places in the world."

These things are true, but sadly I have to disagree with many others because I want to explain it by a quote by from Batman movie.

"It is not who you are underneath, what you do that defines you". Religious muslim people are broken. No matter how much you disagree with me or you downvote, it really is and sadly you all know that too. Turkey is considered to be a secular country compared to the other Islamic ones and let me just explain like this. Whenever there is a sexual harrassment, rapes or violence against animals, do you know 90% of those crimes where come from?

From very religious society who would always consider those as a sin. Funny thing is that atheist are more humanist, they wouldn't even do any of these, but when it comes talking about religion, they know every single praying about Allah or Islam, but it is funny that also those all sinful crimes come from religious people. Islam says it is always about INTENTION, somoene without not wanting through their heart wouldn't mean anything.

So tell me, when parents beating their children or forcing them to wear headscarf, go to learn quaran or be educated in a religious high school, is that because of USA? Is that because of Europe doesn't want Middle East, arabs to be developed, more civilized? A BIG NO. Society and many things are really broken, these has nothing to do with other countries.

There are mothers in Turkey who doesn't let their daughter go to school once they come to an age like 12 years old, just because she wants her daughter help her like a maid at home, so she wouldn't be tired. She forces her to wear a headscarf and also never go out. But she is keep praying everyday, funny thing is that she has a damn smart phone too. It is not about not being educated.

Most Islamic countries and muslim people are just broken and noone can fix them. That is the reality and I have to tell it again, Middle East is sucks. Whoever had a real chance would immigrate to Europe or somewhere else.

• Well
      I didn't say we are a perfect society, but we aren't as awful as the world sees us
      People are extreme in their view about the Middle East, and as I said not all of us have a good experience here, but at least we have values and morals here that you won't find anywhere else.
      It is not hell, it is a good place not the best too
      Trust me if you go and see how life is outside of it, you will change your mind a bit about it.

• 10000% truth

• There is good and bad everywhere, it is good to criticize in a positive way and it is good to be an ambassador in a positive way

• Great take! You can't really change the mind of the stupid though, no matter how much you prove, they keep denying because they take pride in their ignorance lol. Funniest thing is they never went outside their own country themselves, yet they keep claiming bullshit sounding like they know it all and better than an Arab. Especially many Americans on here (which really doesn't surprise me). It's hilarious.

• Lol
      Maybe, but if they are as I said they can follow three steps 😁

• What about the women of revolution street in Iran? Or the strict wahhabism and salafism in Saudi Arabia? its in need of reform. I think the middle east is and has been a gorgeous place with beautiful people but like the world all over we all have our political and metropolitan elite who think they know best and are self serving parasites. Cronyism and corruption.

• Well, it is not that strict , not anymore
      as you already know it could be much better , but at least it is better than what people think about it, and I hope I cleared that up

• How did humanity after WW2 let IRAQ, LIBYA and SYRIA along with Yemen get destroyed 😢😢 But the good people from around the world the majority are innocent in this, The elites who know best moral compass is so fucked they are truly pathological warmongers

• Yes it is :(
      I still miss Syria , I just went there few times and I really loved it
      we will survive that is how humans are , but sadly the criminal who killed all those people will stay in top as many did

• Hmmm, i think us middle easterns should be more open about our every day life.
    All people know about us is news about war, mass genocides, ISIS, arab/Israel clash and recently jamal khashoggy😄😄😄
    So they would think we are living in the world of warcraft😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄
    They know a little about our rich literature, awesome music, beautiful paintings, our richly decorated traditional dresses. BECAUSE WE ARE ALMOST SILENT ABOUT THEM.

• Haha yes
      That's why I am doing all of this
      And I hope it changes their view 😃😃😃

• Yeah, you are doing great work.
      I would like to describe the life of non Muslim middle easterns as well, most of people don't even know we do exist 😄😄😄

• Yes please do that 🙏🙏☺️☺️

• Oh, I love this mytake, middle east is one of my favorite regions of the world.
    I remember reading One Thousand and One Nights when I was just a kid, beautiful folk tales from the middle east.
    I'd kinda like to learn Arabic, Turkish and Persian language.

• 1|1
  • I always wanted to visit Middle east, it's such a beautiful region, with interesting history. Too bad that some westerners have prejudice against the Middle eastern people.

• I advise them all to watch videos of Karim Jovian who's a GREAT youtuber and fights to get rid of all these amalgams, since people are too lazy to read.

• Lol thanks
      Are you too lazy to read though?

• It's all fake, he's hella shady. A shame to all Arabs.

• No you just tryna find an excuse to hate him. That's a shame to call someone who gives hundreds to homeless people shady.

• There’s a difference between actually learning the religion, and googling “Quran and Islamic quotes about killing.”

A quote can say “kill the nonbelievers when you see them.” But what could be missing is “when you see them hurting an innocent soul during war.”

But people like that lady Athena374 would rather listen to unintelligent news channels and propaganda. Nothing can be said about that.

Lastly, I definitely agree that the woman is the queen of the house. My uncles and male cousins can’t leave the house or travel or bring in guests without my aunties knowing where they’re going and when they’re coming back and who’s coming over. Love that! Can’t wait to be evil to my husband and kids. 😂😂

(I’m joking about me being evil to my future family, for any non muslim/middle eastern terrified folk, middle eastern women love and take care of and spoil the ones they love, esp husbands.)

• LoL I know
      That is why I used those steps in the terrorism part xd

• Middle Eastern men are sexy. I'd sit on their face especially Rihanna's boyfriend

• Wonderful MyTake, I love Middle East, it's so mystical and exotic.

• You don't have to look very hard to find the bad or good any where in the world.

• Yes indeed
      But people are just looking at the bad in this part of the world
      Despite all the wars and economic issues we sill have a good life

• I always thought this to be common knowledge.

• Not to many as you can see in my previous take on the middle east

• I thought it was a sacrifice for Allah to kill people and that's why they do it?

• Interesting take.

About the good stuff.. I’m sure they are all true, but it seems you’re under the assumption that non-Middle Eastern cultures don’t have them.

Family values
    „In most places , when you hit 18 you just move out“ - What places do you mean? In Europe, most students stay home when they study in the same city they grew up in. They also only move out when they must. Same goes for Asian countries. Some even stay home when they’ve started working and only move out once they marry. Italian men are famous for that for example.

Generosity
    In many other cultures, they do that for visitors too. Being treated every time for an extended time (like expat) is rare though.

• All arab men have four wives and own fields with camels in it

• Europe is Fucking middle east

• Good job

• Great take but it's still a risk for women

• I’m so proud of you @AbdKilani 😇😇😘

• Middle east is a very cool place, people ride Camels to work there, and they drink lots of Camel milk cause it gives you lots of vitamins, proteins and minerals.

• Hahha no it is not like that

• Wait a minute, are you saying that there are no vitamins, proteins and minerals in Camel milk?
      People drink it for nothing, just like that? Come on...

• Bobs And Vagene

• Allah Akbar 💣😵☠️

• About islam. It does not mean peace but submission.

I have read the Quran and different hadith, at other sahih muslim and sahih bukhari. They encourage terror and killing.

“€œWhen you meet the unbelievers, smite their necks.”€ 47:4

“€œWhen your Lord revealed to the angels, “€˜Truly I am with you. So, keep firm those who have believed. I will strike terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved. So, strike them at the necks and cut off their fingers.”€™”€ 8:12

But yes, you are not allowed to rape a Muslim woman. Only one of whom your right hand possess, which could be a maid or a war captive.

Quran (4:3) - "Marry of the women, who seem good to you, two or three or four; and if ye fear that ye cannot do justice (to so many) then one (only) or (the captives) that your right hands possess."

In Islam if a woman is raped she need two witnesses. Normally rapist doesn’t rape with an audience. What about that Moroccan girl who killed herself because the law forced her to marry her rapist?

Sure the middle east isn’t a big deser where women can do nothing. Most lead normal lives, but to say they hve the same rights is not true.

• You are welcome. Thank you. I love this kind of debates, so thank you for a nice mytake.

• Oh it is nice, you are welcome 😊
      But I can't really debate much specially in English when it comes to Quran, and I don't have much knowledge in Quran that is enough to debate
      I have my sense of logic and my sense of understanding others.

What Guys Said 36

• I like the way I stated facts, while you either manipulate (by not mentioning some important aspects), don't address some of things mentioned at all, and bluntly propagandize in other areas.

>> Plenty of sand and oil, with no plan whatsoever what they will do when oil will run out
    Didn't address it.

>> Terrorists
    Can you without addressing google name at least one RELIGIOUS (!) non-islamic terrorist group?

>> Low IQ muslims everywhere
    FALSE ! The middle east again !
    (if picture is too small)
    https://imgur.com/QS6Y3k2
    Tell me more that over 7 sources are incorrect.

>> Human rights are nearly non-existent
    Trigger warning: truth about human rights in islam as is, may result in severe butthurt:
    Part 1: https://imgur.com/oSGNXGd
    Part 2: https://imgur.com/a7R9LZA

>> Haven't invented anything on their own worth mentioning in nearly a millennia
    Not addressed

>> Rely on kafirs they hate oh so much in basically everything and are as helpless as infants without them
    Not addressed, technically true due to previous point

>> Women are treated as 2nd rate humans
    www.npr.org/.../woman-in-saudi-arabia-arrested-for-wearing-skirt-crop-top-in-video

www.theguardian.com/.../man-arrested-in-saudi-arabia-for-having-breakfast-with-woman

>> Fun is either restricted or forbidden
    Not addressed

>> Whenever they appear in civilized lands, parallel societies & increased crime rates follow.
    Not addressed

>> One is likely to get brutally beaten and/or murdered for not believing in imaginary friend called "allah"
    Not addressed

--------

You're full of shit and propaganda; Mohammed would've been proud of your attempts to deceive "infidels".

• I shared my take on this
      I shared my own thoughts and opinion , it is up to you to take it or leave it
      I won't say more than I did

• @bubble_tea lol he said for no reason

• @bubble_tea
      Well, pretty much their biggest (and in some cases almost the only) areas of economy are oil exports. Does anyone deny it?

Then again, proving something to them, as mentioned before, is like playing chess with a pigeon.

• @AbdKilani

You easily one of the funniest, coolest, most authentic posters here. Much of GaG is xenophobic, weird, sexist, racist and happy to be so. It is just the way things are here. Many Americans here will try to claim this is part of "conservative" values. They make the argument that to engage in stereotyping Muslims and people from the Middle East is being "Conservative". President Bush in one of his first acts after the 9/11 tragedy went to a Mosque to give a speech telling all Americans to stop engaging in the harassment of Muslims/Arab Americans. His administration was as "Conservative" as it gets.

So don't let people tell you it is just about "leftists" vs Conservatives. This is about right vs wrong.

Truthfully, I don't think you will find much luck in convincing anyone here. Forums like these seem to attracted certain types of individuals. They do not hold these beliefs because they engage in talking to and meeting people from different backgrounds. In fact, the foundation for what they stand for is dependent upon being able to cling to mythology and stereotypes rather than meeting people and engaging them face to face.

As one Somali/Muslim woman said, it is kind of hard to hate people up close. She was just elected to the House of Representatives here.

Good luck my friend. It would be cool to hang out with you in your country one day.

• Thanks a lot
      You said it. And it is true but I refuse to just walk and stay in silence
      We have a role as humans. Which is to communicate I have tried to fulfill that and let people understand what is it here, if they don't then that's up to them to refuse what I offer here
      Thanks a lot you really have the point here they explains G@G
      Thanks for the kind word sir

• Abd. this is why i responded the way i did with your last middle east take. We see things through our own cultural lens. For example (and i'm not taking a shot at you it might have just been a typing error) when you were posting about rape you said "it is forbidden to touch a woman if she isn't yours" i Know from the posts you make you have the utmost respect for women so you probably meant "If she isn't yours" as in girlfriend, wife etc. But it's our westerners perception based on what we see/hear that women aren't far from being considered quasi-property in your culture. You can make the same argument about some devout Christians in western society.
    As i said in my post to your last middle east take this is why i'm grateful for your presence on G@G you show a very different side than that of what is portrayed by our media. And being a guy here in the Midwest of America i don't get a lot of exposure to Islam or Arabs.
    Don't let some people posts get you down man. it's just ignorance. Unfortunately ignorance can breed hate if that ignorance is exploited.

• Thanks man I appreciate it
      I am honored by your words
      What I meant by yours is you can only touch a woman in these cases
      Wife, sister, mother, daughter, aunt.
      Other than that basically you can't even handshake

• Definitely should have put the "struggle" at the very bottom.
    You have immediately discredited your credibility by siding with Palestine and I stopped reading because I couldn't care less about the rest of the biased and untruthful Arab bs you were going to regurgitate in your take.

• I've lived in the Middle East for about 6 years, I've lived in Qatar, Iraq, Lebanon and also Israel, but I've also travelled to pretty much every country in the Middle East bar Afganisation & Syria. I agree with pretty much all the points you've made, I think religion like the rivalry between shias and sunni muslims is a cause of some conflict however not nearly all.

• "I worked in KSA for two years, now in KSA things have changed , women can drive and they can take off their Hijab if they want to , oppressed? not anymore!"

The new King Salman and his son Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salma are making steps in the right direction. I wish them all the luck in the world.

• Christians are arrested and killed in the middle east simply for their beliefs. That doesn't happen in the west to islamics

• Cool take. That should clear some minds up. Respecting individuality and not generalizing.. pretty much a duh thing but people have a hard time understanding it.

• That was beautiful dude, all these people being so generous <3
    I have never come across a bad Muslim but you know what I have met? a lot of bad people from other areas, I just don't understand why the media gives them such a bad rep, just because there are a FEW terrorist situations that had happened where they wore similar or same clothing doesn't excuse you to assume they are all like that.

That would be like seeing someone with a hoodie and... actually I'll make a mytake on this :/

Great take though dude

• Nice take , middle east used to the Center of Science back in days until Zionists destroyed everything , but we should agree that many Muslims have limitations in their minds or so called low IQ Muslims, those are the ones who become extremists.

• I wish it was a safer place because I would like to visit there.

• It is safe, not all of it though

• I saw on the news tonight the flooding in Petra.

• Yup sadly :(

• The OP writes this about Islam:
    "The only times killing is allowed is in war, or a killer (in vengeance but it is preferable to forgive ) or in cheating in marriage (which needs to be proven by four people that or the confession of the cheating part and the partner's testimony won't count in a case like this)"

So there you have it straight from the horse's mouth. As a defense of Islam, the OP admits that killing is allowed for cheating in marriage. Now, I definitely think that cheating in marriage or in other relationships is a very bad thing. But only a degenerate culture would "allow" killing as the punishment for it. This is a perfect example of why Islam is not compatible with Western values and we don't need to be importing any more of it into our societies than we already have.

• Well, for that part , I think it is a bit unclear if it is allowed in Islam , but anyway I will take responsibility for that
      But, my goal is to clear some of the ideas about the middle east

• No, it's not. Honesty and transparency is good. If you didn't mention it, others will say you're omitting and hiding, that's worse. But you should have elaborated on it.

• @bubble_tea yup I guess well try to do that in the future

• Very educational - Good read - I was in a weird place, I knew the false assumptions were wrong but I didn't no much of the good stuff

• You're probably the nicest guy on here, and it's unfortunate that some people have said these things to you.

The middle east is a hell of a lot more nuanced than people want to admit.

• Thanks, I am trying not to be nice lol #NotSweetNovember
      But I guess I will be always nice in the end
      I hope this brings some light to the matter
      As G@G didn't promote this but promoted the one before because it had many negative things while this is more positive.. Lol or G@G isn't promoting me anymore 😂😂 that's why it is not going to be a sweet November

• I suppose it may not be as bad as stereotyped, but you don’t see people leaving Europe and North America by the millions to live in the Middle East

• Nope
      It is not that bad
      And I know many people lived here and didn't want to leave, and I know someone in here who will never go back to USA

• Crime statistics contradict you. No matter what you say islam says (for which I could probably look up plenty of evil Islamic scripture to the contrary), the fact is not what it is supposed to mean, but how it is actually carried out. Rapefugees being something like 1000x more likely to rape, or the number of terrorist attacks adjusted for their percentage of the population, or taking African school girls as sex slaves after killing the school boys, or the beheadings, or the throwing of gays off of rooftops, or driving trucks of peace of innocent crowds... Well, it doesn't paint a pretty picture. That said, those are bad apples spoiling the bunch. The bunch is only truly spoiled when it allows and protects rather than shames and punishes these bad apples. Also, Israel may be the Jewish equivalent of the Nazi empire, so I cannot refute you there.

• Well
      I can't say much, you already know what is the deal
      Thanks for sharing

• Breeding ground for Islam. Backward cultural values in relation to that religion.
    Weird rules like no pork

• I don't think too many people have a problem with middle Eastern people but with Islam. Seeing as how the vast majority of those countries are ruled by Islamic states, it makes sense people condemn and have low opinions of the territories.

Don't defend Islam, everywhere it goes it ruins things. Ask Europe and Canada what they think of it. Changing towns and pushing the locals out. Islam is a plague, as are most religions.

But yeah, Islam is a "religion of peace", Mohammed was a great warlord and child rapist, peace be upon him.

• It really depends on WHERE in the middle-east. Some places are fine, and just as good as the West. You can look at their streets on google maps and they look like any peaceful US town or city and the only difference is some women are wearing burqas.

Other places are bad, religious minorities are persecuted and killed, women don't have the same rights, are treated as property and meant to be subservient to their men, radical Islamists are trying to seize power so foreign governments have to constantly bomb them...

Usually the good gets grouped with the bad, and I can't even tell you which countries are safe to visit or move to for a non-Muslim.

• Most likely it is normal
      It is not all perfect and sound, with all those conflicts going on it would happen anywhere

• Sadly something has very bad it may not be Islam that is at fault but you have serious problems out their …...

• For me only good place in mid east is Turkey, lebanon and iran rest is terrible.

• Nice take. I was actually looking for Arabic music today, and I think last month I did watch a movie called Bilal that was interesting. I don't really dive deep into the middle east cultures because of the people I've met or come across from the region have been very racist. And the Arabic taking of North Africa and spreading into Sub-Sahara Africa and taking their land and country with intentions of wiping out and subjugating the natives takes away my interest. But the women from the region, my experiences have only been positive.

• The Arabic world was the gate to knowledge- wisdom in ancient times. Intelectuals of that region contribute to science, sadly Islam, at least a part of it turned radical and then militar interventions made things worst...

All the changes for bad that happened in the past has made the Middle East and Islam it self, unstable, creating divisions, promoting patriarchy, theocracies, and a corrupt political system that promotes terrorism in name of a god of money and power, not the actual Creator.

Beside that is awesome. Perhaps my next girlfriend will be Middle Eastern😁

• I like Arabs as a Turk but unfortunately there is racism against Arabs in my country nowadays but I will always see them as my brothers and sisters. Even if am the only turk who likes Arabs.
    My department is international relations. I graduated from university and I am writing a thesis for my master degree now. I am studying on middle east policies and I am aiming being an middleeast expert as an academician and study on middle east throughout my life because I always find this region mysterious and cool.

• Great myTake! When I was in school, my class was almost all imigrants from the middle east (we were only two white people in the whole class). And even tho we didn't share the same wiews on a lot of topics like religion, they were some of the funniest and kind harted people I have ever met and I am proud to be able to call them my friends. I was socked about the raceist conclusions a lot of the people here jumped to when this was previously talked about, but i did not have the facts or experinces to be able to disprove them, I only knew in my hart that they where wrong. Thank you for claring everything up.

• Thanks
      I am glad you are had a good friends
      People will do as they please, shall I

• Very well said and very informative! Thank you my friend

• Who cares fuck the middle east

• 🤗 and that's why I like it there

• Just nuke it already

• more propaganda.

• Show more from Guys
    6