New Study Shows Women Are Better Off Than Men And Men Face More Discrimination Than Women

With all the loudmouth propaganda pumped through the liberal press day in and day out pushing the left's political narrative about how women are the victims of discrimination at the hands of a male dominated society, who would have known that the truth is is just the opposite?

But a new global study finds out that in reality it is MEN who face more discrimination than women.

To those who make their political living pushing false anti-male propaganda, read the truth and weep. You've been exposed!

New Global Study Shows Men Face More Discrimination Than Women

510

Most Helpful Girl

• Women are the dominant sex and that’s how nature intended it to be. Men however have systematically and successfully convinced women that they are the weaker sex. Women are winning back their power and men are mad. The end.

• They may be the dominant sex, but what you are saying is that they are also the stupider sex.

• Only because women know how to manipulate men. Women are not stronger,, but more tricky.

• 6d

How do women dominate men/society?

Most Helpful Guys

• 7d

It's been known for a while that this is the case in many European nations. It's just kept quiet because it's not socially acceptable.

• 7d

The Europeans are "politing" themselves into destruction. They are too "gentil" (French pronunciation) to call out the forces that are destroying their culture and way of life and it is eating them alive. Now the ignorant American left wants to force America to follow them down the same path to destruction.

• 7d

I think I have also seen some of those photos on the show. I don't think the music is the official theme song from the show. But it sounds familiar.

• 7d

Interesting... I may have to check it out.

• It’s impossible to measure who has it worse, men or women, basically anybody who thinks either men or women are oppressed is an idiot, both men and women face different challenges and privileges based on sex and it has to do with individual circumstances who has it worse, which is one of many reasons it’s impossible to measure, so ya both feminists and men’s rights activists are morons, once we as a collective society figure that out we can actually start fighting to make each of those challenges and privileges each sex faces blurred together until you can’t even notice the difference

• 7d

MHO right here i will be personally insulted if this guy doesn't get it

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 4

• 2d

How do more occupational deaths prove that men are discriminated against more than women?

• 2d

If women can claim that they are "forced into" jobs where they don't make enough money, men can claim they are forced into jobs that are more dangerous.

• 1d

This sounds like more of a class issue, because it’s usually poor, uneducated men who have dangerous jobs.

• 1d

Maybe so, but nonetheless it's mostly men, not women. I think you are very smart, and you ask the right questions. I'm impressed by your thinking and although it may not seem so, I can tell by your comments that we probably agree on a lot of things.

• A bunch of lies. Smh, you MGTOW men will say anything to feel oppressed.

• What part is not true and what is your factual evidence to show it is not true?

• 7d

Seek therapy. You have mental issues.

• 7d

No you are just a vagina hater. Get off our tits.

• 7d

Good take. .

• 6d

I agree, lots of women are too blind to see it.

What Guys Said 8

• 6d

which just goes to show you can create a "study" that will produce whatever numbers you want. It's all in how the study is designed.
    This isn't a denigration on the Opinion, by the way; but on how we're teaching people to analyze data. There IS no metric for discrimination; so anyone who claims to have one is immediately suspect.

• Imagine actually believing private corporations have a left-wing ideological bias.

• They are liberal as you can get. Banks too. Used to be conservatives ran banks. There were no derivitves either. Now it is all Liberal debt based system , which they are going to pay for in the near future.

• 6d

Doesn't matter if the average consumer is an economist or not. It's supremely arrogant to assume that just because someone is an economist they have better judgement about what is good for any given consumer than that consumer has himself. Who is in a better position to know what is the right choice for a consumer than the consumer themself? Once you take away a consumers right to make their own decisions about what is best for them you take away the most basic building block of freedom.

• 6d

"It's supremely arrogant to assume that just because someone is an economist they have better judgement about what is good for any given consumer than that consumer has himself."

It really isn't. Not anymore than assuming that if you place a chess grand master against a regular joe in a chess game, the grand master will beat the average joe 10/10 times.
      The consumer might know its immediate interests, but the fact that there are entire schools of economics, regarding marketing, psychology, mathematics, statistics, etc, with the sole purpose of tricking customers makes me think you are putting WAY too much faith in the customer being able and willing to vote with their wallets. Let me put it like this - do you support legalising hard drugs? Because if people could vote with their wallets, they's spend it on cheat dollar store cocaine.

I seriously thought that I was talking with an educated person, but apparently when I mentioned the 1929 crisis, Hitler rebuilding Germany, and China, it completely went over your head that I was talking about the ever so loathed Keynesian economic model.

"Who is in a better position to know what is the right choice for a consumer than the consumer themself?"
      The people who built the candy store of bad ideas and traps with the express purpose of tricking the customer. Just look at a supermarket - sugar sweetened drinks are causing the obesity epidemic in the US. Did the customers vote correctly with their wallets? Do you think they WANTED to die 40 years old from a heart attack?
      The customer is DUMB. People are DUMB. That's the first thing you should keep in mind when it comes to economy.

"Once you take away a consumers right to make their own decisions"
      No. Big companies with monopolies take away their rights. Personally, I would only INCENTIVISE buying certain products by placing higher taxes on others. You can call it unethical, but China is a danger to your precious capitalism.

• Given the metrics they listed, I am not surprised at all.

• What metrics could be more important or relevant than forced military service, harsher prison sentences or death on the job?

• Good question. I'm not sure that there are better ones. I just think the ones they chose make it extremely obvious. They also could have shown that women do better in school no, the system is geared towards women's way of learning, that more women enter and graduate college, and that in some cities women earn more than men.

• I agree women tend to get majority of the money tend to get the children and child support.

• 6d

how is that a surprise to any1?

• Just don't bother with it and go Mgtow man.

• Interesting but highly disturbing

• Interesting (and quite amusing) that women are engaged in a "resistance" movement in the United States against their own societal advantages.

• 7d