I hate my height more than anything else but I'm ready to stop caring about it.

MCheetah

I despise being considered small, weak, and tiny compared to everyone because I was meant for so much more than that, but I'm finally letting go of the reasons why I hate my height to begin with. I really do hate my body deep down inside because of it. Despite being less than six feet tall, I’ve also been called “quite built” but I honestly couldn’t care less about that because it’s not what I desire. People also look at tall as being more ‘intimidating’ and masculine than someone who is “short and built.”

Regardless, other people do not want the same things in life as I do, so I try not to let what I think be the "general opinion" of what other short men think because other guys under six feet tall may not care that they're short.

I’ve mostly given up my past desires and wants, for the most part. I’m never not going to be short, so I’ve moved on from what I used to want. The key was to stop caring what society wants and trying to fit into their standards. I’m never going to be accepted the way I am - for height and other physical aspects - and I’m never going to be looked at how I wish I could. It was hard to accept, but what other choice did I have? I’ve stopped living for other people’s acceptance or respect, and now only focus on myself. If I had a family or whatnot, I’d focus on raising them instead, but I don’t.

Now here are some self-deprecating pictures to laugh at.

I hate my height more than anything else but Im ready to stop caring about it.
4
4

Most Helpful Girl

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

34
  • Well I'd think very few women really noticed if a guy 7'5 entered the room , and for sure 99,9% would walk right past such and awkward tall idiot, and will for sure go right up to the 5'11 guy, remember a guy 5'11 have perhaps the most attractive height a guy can have, more relationship round the world have a guy 5'9-5'11 as the male part, than 7' , so simply there you get what women will prefer, and guess if you out a guy 5'11 beside the 7'4 guy women will always chose the shorter guy
  • do you I would purposely go against people your height because I'm short in football, The bigger they are the harder they fall a lot of people found that out the hard way
    • MCheetah

"do you I would purposely go against people your height because I'm short in football"

What do you mean?

• BlueKittyWolf
    I hope you'll feel better about yourself.
  • How tall are you?
  • monkeynutts
    Walk around in platforms.
  • Unatcomail
    What is your height
  • Anonymous
    Posts like this make me so happy I'm 6'4".
    • I'm only 5'4". You're a foot taller than me.

• are you happy that he is dealing with his insecurity or what?

• Anonymous

@mich15smith I hate my height more than anything else but I'm ready to stop caring about it.