WHAT I AM NOT: A Republican or a Democrat
WHAT I AM: A Fearless Freedom loving registered Independent American
WHO DONALD J TRUMP IS: A Fearless Freedom loving Independent American ...registered as a Republican
Before you read any further, or if you don't read any further, let Ms Alex explain in a 55 second nutshell what takes many of us 30 minutes to try and explain to others ...YES, I said only 55 seconds...
Do you vote for someone based on how they look and talk and/or tweets you don't like? ...or by what they have actually accomplished for the largest number of people?
JUST A FEW OF TRUMPS ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
- More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
- Created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since election.
- Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
- Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
- New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
- Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
- African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
- Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
- Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
- Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years. (This was due to World War 2 as the men were all off to war so the woman worked in the factories to sustain the men and the rest of the country with food and supplies and worked in the medical industries. I am so proud of our girls and women for this!)
- Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
- Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
- Veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
- Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
- Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
- As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
- Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
- Record number of regulations eliminated.
- Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
- Providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
- Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to the president, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
- Reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
- Signed Right-To-Try legislation.
- Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
- Reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during first year in office.
- Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
- Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
- United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
- Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
- Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.
- NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
- Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
- Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
- Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
- Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
- Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
- Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
- Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
- We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.
47 years of government corruption!
I don't have to tell you about it ...here he is bragging about it himself...
Joe's been caught with his hand in the cookie jar, now his business partner has admitted that Joe has been on the take by foreign governments for decades. Listen to his political double-speak saying he has never accepted any money from a foreign government ...right, because he has been laundering the millions through his sons and his brothers and then taking his cut of it from them! This is no longer speculation ...take the blinders off! ...ANYBODY HOME?
His statement on de-funding the police
I hate the way EVERYONE that the left doesn't like is called a racist for no good reason while on the other hand those who truly are racist are given a pass by the Democrat party when it's one of their own. Here is Biden...
HIS RACIST STATEMENTS
- “Well, I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”
- “You got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.” (That’s in reference to President Obama.)
- “Unlike the African-American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly diverse attitudes about different things.”
- “In Delaware, the largest growth in population is Indian-Americans moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.”
- "Poor kids are just as bright as white kids"
His desires to make the US a third world country by eliminating energy production
His lies about not raising taxes on anyone but the rich
There are so many aspects to this that are not true that it is hard to know where to start.
First, the tax cuts have allowed working families to keep more of their hard earned money for them to put back into the economy or to save. Repealing the Trump tax cuts would take that money away from them ...and that's not a tax increase on working families? ...HELLO? ...ARE YOU THERE? ...or have the lies of the left put you in a stuper as Mr Joe himself seems to be in?
Second, tax increases do not increase revenues to the government, it decreases them. Companies leave the country to go to countries with a lower tax base so they don't have to charge as much for their products so they can sell more of them and make more money through volume taking away jobs and revenue in the US. Trump has brought many of these companies back by lowering taxes and going personally to the companies and convincing them that the US will not tax them into oblivion, which is exactly what Joe Biden says he is going to do. How will these big companies pay ANY taxes, when they are not here to pay them? ...HELLO?
Third, punishing corporations with high taxes does not punish them, it punishes you! When corporations get tax increases, just like any other costs of business, that increase is passed on to the consumer in higher prices ...so guess who is actually paying the tax increase? ...do you still think it is the corporations? ...HELLO AGAIN? ...WILL YOU LISTEN TO ME PLEASE?
Fourth, there are not enough rich people in the US to generate the kind of trillions of dollars that Biden will need to fund his socialist utopian plan that will never work, even in a million years, and he knows it ...yes, just like Obama told us ..."You can keep your doctor", "You can keep your health plan", "Your health care premium will go down by $2,500 per year"! ...YES, ALL LIES! ...so you can also be sure that the middle class hard working families will pay the brunt of the taxes when the dust settles from the atomic tax blast that will result in our economy crashing down! ...NO, I AM NOT KIDDING!
Joe Biden is in advanced stages of dementia
Proof of Mr Joe's dementia, WATCH...
So how has Mr Joe made it through the debates? ...drugs. There are certain stimulants that will help clear the mind temporarily. Those have aided Joe in somewhat keeping a straight face during both debates.
WHY SOCIALISM DOESN'T WORK AND NEVER WILL
Those with a closed mind will make derogatory comments about this post without even reading it. I expect those and will discount them immediately.
Then there are those who are independently opened minded, will study all the facts on both sides and come to a decision based on those facts, which in this case can lead to only one conclusion ...RE-ELECT DONALD J TRUMP!
HELP SAVE OUR COUNTRY FROM THE RAVAGES OF MARXISM, COMMUNISM AND SOCIALISM! ...PLEASE!