Why a vote for Freedom and Donald J Trump and against Socialism will save America!

laurieluvsit

WHAT I AM NOT: A Republican or a Democrat

WHAT I AM: A Fearless Freedom loving registered Independent American

WHO DONALD J TRUMP IS: A Fearless Freedom loving Independent American ...registered as a Republican

Before you read any further, or if you don't read any further, let Ms Alex explain in a 55 second nutshell what takes many of us 30 minutes to try and explain to others ...YES, I said only 55 seconds...

Do you vote for someone based on how they look and talk and/or tweets you don't like? ...or by what they have actually accomplished for the largest number of people?

JUST A FEW OF TRUMPS ACCOMPLISHMENTS

• Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
  • More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
  • Created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since election.
  • Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
  • Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
  • New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
  • Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
  • African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years. (This was due to World War 2 as the men were all off to war so the woman worked in the factories to sustain the men and the rest of the country with food and supplies and worked in the medical industries. I am so proud of our girls and women for this!)
  • Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
  • Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
  • Veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
  • Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
  • Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
  • As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
  • Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
  • Record number of regulations eliminated.
  • Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
  • Providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
  • Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to the president, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
  • Reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
  • Signed Right-To-Try legislation.
  • Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
  • Reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during first year in office.
  • Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
  • Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
  • United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
  • Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
  • Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.
  • NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
  • Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
  • Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
  • Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
  • Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
  • Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
  • Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
  • Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
  • We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.

BIDENS FAILURES

47 years of government corruption!

I don't have to tell you about it ...here he is bragging about it himself...

Joe's been caught with his hand in the cookie jar, now his business partner has admitted that Joe has been on the take by foreign governments for decades. Listen to his political double-speak saying he has never accepted any money from a foreign government ...right, because he has been laundering the millions through his sons and his brothers and then taking his cut of it from them! This is no longer speculation ...take the blinders off! ...ANYBODY HOME?

BIDEN ON THE TAKE - FBI NOW HAS PROOF!

His statement on de-funding the police

Joe Biden flip-flops on defunding the police

I hate the way EVERYONE that the left doesn't like is called a racist for no good reason while on the other hand those who truly are racist are given a pass by the Democrat party when it's one of their own. Here is Biden...

HIS RACIST STATEMENTS

• “Well, I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”
  • “You got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.” (That’s in reference to President Obama.)
  • “Unlike the African-American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly diverse attitudes about different things.”
  • “In Delaware, the largest growth in population is Indian-Americans moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.”
  • "Poor kids are just as bright as white kids"

His desires to make the US a third world country by eliminating energy production

His lies about not raising taxes on anyone but the rich

There are so many aspects to this that are not true that it is hard to know where to start.

First, the tax cuts have allowed working families to keep more of their hard earned money for them to put back into the economy or to save. Repealing the Trump tax cuts would take that money away from them ...and that's not a tax increase on working families? ...HELLO? ...ARE YOU THERE? ...or have the lies of the left put you in a stuper as Mr Joe himself seems to be in?

Second, tax increases do not increase revenues to the government, it decreases them. Companies leave the country to go to countries with a lower tax base so they don't have to charge as much for their products so they can sell more of them and make more money through volume taking away jobs and revenue in the US. Trump has brought many of these companies back by lowering taxes and going personally to the companies and convincing them that the US will not tax them into oblivion, which is exactly what Joe Biden says he is going to do. How will these big companies pay ANY taxes, when they are not here to pay them? ...HELLO?

Third, punishing corporations with high taxes does not punish them, it punishes you! When corporations get tax increases, just like any other costs of business, that increase is passed on to the consumer in higher prices ...so guess who is actually paying the tax increase? ...do you still think it is the corporations? ...HELLO AGAIN? ...WILL YOU LISTEN TO ME PLEASE?

Fourth, there are not enough rich people in the US to generate the kind of trillions of dollars that Biden will need to fund his socialist utopian plan that will never work, even in a million years, and he knows it ...yes, just like Obama told us ..."You can keep your doctor", "You can keep your health plan", "Your health care premium will go down by $2,500 per year"! ...YES, ALL LIES! ...so you can also be sure that the middle class hard working families will pay the brunt of the taxes when the dust settles from the atomic tax blast that will result in our economy crashing down! ...NO, I AM NOT KIDDING!

Joe Biden is in advanced stages of dementia

BIDEN BRAIN SURGERIES

Proof of Mr Joe's dementia, WATCH...

So how has Mr Joe made it through the debates? ...drugs. There are certain stimulants that will help clear the mind temporarily. Those have aided Joe in somewhat keeping a straight face during both debates.

WHY SOCIALISM DOESN'T WORK AND NEVER WILL

WHY SOCIALISM ALWAYS FAILS

Those with a closed mind will make derogatory comments about this post without even reading it. I expect those and will discount them immediately.

Then there are those who are independently opened minded, will study all the facts on both sides and come to a decision based on those facts, which in this case can lead to only one conclusion ...RE-ELECT DONALD J TRUMP!

HELP SAVE OUR COUNTRY FROM THE RAVAGES OF MARXISM, COMMUNISM AND SOCIALISM! ...PLEASE!

Thank you for reading my post ......I LOVE YOU!

48
7

Most Helpful Guys

• TadCurious
    Great job with this Laurie! You really laid out just how successful President Trump has been and what a regressive thing it would be for the country if Biden (who says he's running for the Senate!) were to become president. And you honored the great women of our country who worked so hard in the factories during WWII to supply our war effort and keep things going here at home. What those women did must never be forgotten.
    Is this still revelant?
    • Thank you so much for noticing what I said about the females of World War 2. It was heroic what they did to support the country and their men at that most trying time in our history from everything I have studied.

I hate to say it but hardship to many girls of today is when they break one of their nails or the battery goes dead on their cell phone. It is easy to identify them as being the same ones that have spoken negatively on this post about one of the greatest presidents to have ever serve the American people and our country!

• TadCurious

Thank you Laurie for MHO! 🙋‍♂️

• You're welcome, thank you for a great opinion :)

• Nice222
    Awesome!!
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

746
  • zoeadams3
    I am a student of history. The Democratic Party used to be a loyal opposition that still loved this country. They could reach agreement with the other side of the aisle on a lot of issues.
    Now they oppose anything from the other side of the aisle out of pure childish spite. They are pouring gasoline on the fires in our cities. Logic and reason, along with civil conversation, have left the building. So Trump is a bit rough around the edges. And I can see how he gets a bit combative when faced with childish temper tantrums. Yet he is drawing from groups that that Democrats thought they owned. That is because they see that the Democrats just view them as pets, props, to keep them in office. Thus you have Walk Away, blexit, etc.
    Again historical:
    New York mayor Ed Koch once said “if you agree with me in 9 out of 12 Issues, vote for me. If you agree with me in all 12, you need psychiatric help.” He was a Democrat, but he loved New York, and he worked with both sides to bring the city back. He may have also been one of the last of that kind of Democrats.
  • Ceasar97
    First of all, I want to say that I really appreciate the attractive females throughout your post, lol.
    Now I guess it is time for the part that almost always gets me in trouble, talking. For the video, I would like to say that it was a very us vs them point of view. What America needs most is to decrease the gap between Republicans and Democrates, not to villify one party and name only the positives for your own party. I agree that many Democrates have been complete assholes, but so have many Republicans. Both sides are unbelivably bias and hateful to the other party, weaking and crippling Americans. I have seen many reasons why somebody wouldn't like Trump as a person, and the presedent is a figure head for America in addition to being somebody who implements policy.
    I agree that everybody should vote based on a president's agenda and their own personal beliefs; however, many of the things that Trump wanted was done very poorly. For example, I don't believe that the base way to clear the swamps is by replacing the politicans with businessmen that have obvious alteritve motives. I agree with what the wall represents, but not with the wall itself. We do need to reduce the immegration into the US and hopefully push more people through the legal immigration system. Sure, some parts of the border need a wall, but others would be just as effienct with other forms of restriction.
    Many of the accomplishments that Trump has done are economic, which is very important, but there are many important factors to the presidency. The economy takes a long time to change and we probably won't see all of Trump's impacts on the economy until the next term.
    I understand why people voted for Trump and I respect their previous choice and their future choice. I agree with many of the changes that Trump wants: clear the swamp, less illegal immigration, a stronger economy, lower taxes, stronger America; however, I am very opposed to many of the ways that Trump has conducted himself and enacted the policy change. Overall, I think that another president Trump would cause more conflict between the parties and thus weaken America.
    It was a well-written post and I found a lot of it interesting. If you read my reply to the end then thank you for your time and the hot girls.
    • You say many good things but it is sad that you don't see the extreme dishonesty and criminality of the left. It is a simple choice between freedom and tyranny... wish it weren't :(

• Ceasar97

I promise that I do see the dishonesty and criminality of the left, but I also see the dishonesty and criminality of the right. I promise that I don't just debate conservative perspective but I also debate plenty of Liberal perspective.
      I disagree that the choice is between freedom and tyranny, it is between tyranny and tyranny.

• There are so many things that you do not know or understand, or you would understand the truth, which appears to be far from you.

The sad thing is you have drank so much of the marxist cool-aid that you seem to be in a haze and don't like anyone. It is not surprising as our schools and universities have been operated by communists for decades now.

Trump is not right or left but an independent as I am. He is not doing what he is doing for any financial gain, only because he loves this country and it's people could he have survived the full fledged assault by both the right and the left, and the attempted coup that he has had to endure. Do I expect you to understand this? ... very sadly, no.

• joeblow123
    Trump 2016 Trump 2020 I am a life long Never Biden.

My flag is American red, white and blue. Not Soviet red and yellow.

My flag consists of stars and stripes. Not a hammer and sickle.
    • YES! ... well said and so true!

I had no idea that there are so many marxists that frequent this site but if it is like other social media it could be the same few with multiple accounts and of course then others who are just of a low IQ and have accepted the lies, it's very sad :(.

• Lliam
    Very nice boobs, I mean MAGA hat, MAGA hat. I meant to say MAGA hat.

There are things I disagree with you on. I'm not a huge Trump fan. There are some things I agree with him on and many things I disagree with him on. But I am voting Republican for the first time in a presidential election because the Democratic party has revealed itself to be utterly, irredeemably despicable. I hated megalomaniacal, mass murdering psychopath, Hillary, and feel nearly the same way about Biden and Harris.
    I particularly support second amendment rights and oppose the plandemic "emergency measures" that many states have imposed. I strongly oppose the BLM, antifa, Soros, Marxist, globalist agenda that is cynically supported by the Democratic party. Even though I used to have what I thought were liberal values, "woke culture" has gone completely off the rails.
    I don't think Trump is all that bad, so I plan to vote for him in hopes of defeating the Democrats.
    • Wow, it sure sounds like we are on the same page.

Thank you for helping out!

• Lliam

You're welcome, Laurie. Good to know. :-)
      The Walk Away movement is growing.

I hoping to find a bikini top for you to model that said MA GA. But there aren't any. WTF?
      I did find Trump swim suits.
      www.amazon.com/s

• CharaS
    Well if I read this before I voted I might have voted for Trump, Laurie! Power to you, this is an awesome MyTake.

What did you think of Biden's victory speech last night? I'm curious
    • Thank you!

I refused to listen to anything he says... HE WILL NEVER BE MY PRESIDENT!

Biden's been paid millions through several family members by the Chinese, Russians, Ukrainians, Romanians and others. That is not a conspiracy, it is a proven fact.

If Biden goes in, it is mob rule again. The FBI and CIA will go back to total corruption at the highest levels.

Companies will make a mad scramble to leave the country when he raises taxes and the economy will again fall into the gutter like it did during the Obama administration.

He is owned by the Chinese and the others I mentioned so more of our secrets will be sold to them like Bill Clinton did when he was president in order to put more millions into the pockets of him and his family and others who will be paid off to stay quiet.

This has been a true "Pied Piper" election, with the brain washed masses believing the Marxist/Communist/Socialist propaganda that the Biden and Fake Media corruption machine has perpetrated on the gullible American citizens... it is very sad :(

Here is a myTake I wrote that is a little more light hearted review of what I think about Biden...

Halloween Reality myTake - Why I believe Joe Biden may have unwittingly succumb to the dark side and is actually a real life Vampire! ↗

You are very sweet Ms Chara... thank you so much for taking the time to read my posts :)

• CharaS

I totally get where you're coming from! There is something positive about Trump's disruption and cleaning of Washington. I will say, though, Biden's speech was inspiring. He is a wonderful speaker if nothing else.

• Remember..."even the devil has a silver tongue"

• JPrez
    I’m in 100% total agreement. It’s really a choice between a path towards socialism or continued freedoms and liberty for all Americans. That clown Biden will never run the country, crazy Kamala will if they get elected.
  • basketball123
    I think Trump did some good things with for example making clear that the US can not pay the whole military of the Nato. But Trump's economic growth is mainly because of his protectionism strategy. But this strategy does not lead to long term growth. Learning videos often say that at the start there is economic growth but long term it leads to economic crisis. Trump also was not able to manage Covid 19 the US have more cases and deaths than other countries.
    • It's easy to criticize when perfection is your goal.

Absolutely no one on the planet could have managed Covid better than Trump. When he stopped all travelers coming from china way back at the beginning, Biden called him a Racist because of it while Nancy Palosi was dancing in the Streets of China Town in San Francisco telling everyone not to worry about it. I live in the San Francisco Bay area. Palosi has her drivers kick the homeless out from the front of the electric gates in San Francisco when she comes home from Washington so she can get into her mansion.

You are drinking the cool-aid of the Communist News Network (CNN) and the Public BS stations (PBS) who have spent four (4) years 24/7 365 with non-stop hatred for Trump simply because he is not a marxist!

• I did some calculations and in the USA 2.7% of the Inhabitants got infected with Covid-19 and 0.07% of the Americans died because of Covid. Here in Germany where I am from only 0.5% of our inhabitants got infected with Covid-19. And 0.01% of our inhabitants died because of Covid-19. If you want to know I exactly calculated this I can send you my sources and calculations. Doesn't this prove that Trump is definitely not the best Covid manager?

• NO! ... what it proves is how corrupt the American, and world, political system is. The numbers you are looking at are outright lies!

Did you know that a person who may have come in contact with Covid but suffers no ill effects from it and then dies from a fall or a zillion other things is then listed as having died from Covid? ... no you didn't!

The tests for Covid have given people Covid.

I could write a book about all of this but I don't have time.

It is obvious that you are absorbing the Government propaganda that you are receiving. I hope you would actually look for the truth. I could give you a hundred sources in which to find it but I am not so sure that is what you are seeking, some people prefer to live in the box they have created for themselves. It's very sad actually :(

• worldscolide
    Wow two TDS idiots already commented, I fully expect them to leave this country when trump wins again..

Preach my friend.
    • Except for you, so far only marxist non-educated illiterates are online tonight... lol

• Pretty much, did you see how high Biden wants to raise taxes? 50 to 60 % and higher, fuck that.

• Yes!

• meetkitty123
    IT TAKES GUTS TO SPEAK AND TAKE A STAND!
    🎩 OFF TO YOU ! 👏
    • Thank you Ms Kitty!

There is another one coming as well... the more opposition I get, the more I come out fighting!

You might even like the next one :)

• Jack9949
    Vote for Trump. You are not voting on your nextdoor neighbor, but the future of our country. Biden doesn’t even have one accomplishment to show for himself.
  • trashmagicangel
    you're voting for a homophobic, misogynistic, racist, fascist man. what part of that sits right with you? and i don't want to hear you try to deny that he is those things when you know i'm right. just because YOU don't have to worry about YOUR rights being taken away doesn't mean it's okay to be fine with lgbtq+, poc and women's rights being taken away. as a bisexual woman, this is really disappointing.
    • You have drank the marxist cool-aid, it must taste good young one.

• Makeushiver
    I don't thin many Western Europeans and Americans really know enough about socialism though you are Swedish, quite beautifully so, and you have more experience with Socialism than Americans. My problem is when people compare socialism and democracy. In doing so they are comparing Apples to oranges as socialism is an economic theory whereas democracy is a political theory. The people who were most viperously against communism and socialism were the ultra wealthy since it threatens their hegemony on power. I don't know all the histories and political systems of the countries in western Europe but I know that most of them were never as manically paranoid as the US was and apparently, still is, apparently. The comparison should more accurately be stated as capitalism vs, socialism and democracy to monarchy, aristocracy. I just double checked the brief profile- and its never a hardship looking at that lovely picture and dreaming of having my way with it- and you are a US citizen, I could swear that it used read as Swedish, or at least I thought so. So if I got within licking distance of it I would absolutely agree with everything you have said, ever and going forward. Until we agree on a time and place though I will allow myself a short rant. Communism was not given the right color lipstick when it had Joseph Stalin as your spokesperson but that should be a more individual indictment than blaming the economic policy. Capitalism in recent economic assessments did not even lead to free markets. Adam Smith's "invisible had" goes out the window when you move away from cottage industries. In a large scale it leads to trusts and monopolies because as large companies they stifle competition with threats of moving business, jobs they can make deals that smaller companies don't have the economy of scale. The classic case is John D. Rockefeller's deals with US railroads giving kickbacks and charging less to starve out competition until they achieved a monopoly. At that point they could charge whatever they want. Now that I know your not living in Malmo you should visit San Francisco and let me know when you do. We can discuss economics and politics to the wee hours.
  • SomeGuyCalledTom
    Tl;dr but I'm pretty sure I probably agree with all the points you raised. Donald Trump is abrasive and says stirs the pot on twitter in ways no elected president has quite done before. But his actual track record is undeniably strong. Biden, in contrast, had 47 years in politics, and it appears that 47 years absolute corruption has corrupted him absolutely.
  • Mishan97
    I’m not reading all this bullahit. But girl if u really think joe Biden is a socialist ur dumb.
    • we don't think he is a socialist, only a vessel for socialism because he's old and foolish and weak

• Ceasar97

It is very helpful to call another person stupid because of their opinion and the post was rather good by the way. When you refuse to acknowledge another persons opinion because it doesn't agree with your opinion, is when discussion and growth dies. Don't agree with her, but that doesn't mean her opinion is "bullshit."
      And before you say that the only reason I am saying this is because I am a die hard conservative, check my reply to her.

• Jersey2

@007kingifrit Exactly!

• Deathraider
    You know I’ll vote for Biden even if there are things I may disagree with Biden. The four years with Trump, I don’t agree with his actions. For example, how he handled the Iran nuclear deal, the Paris Climate Accord, NATO, and now he’s saying he wants to withdraw from the World Health Organization. I fear this may forever ruin foreign relations.

Further I do not believe he has adequately addressed the pandemic, nor the protest. For those reasons, I think I shall vote for Biden. I cannot hope to change your mind, but I am saying this to give another perspective on Trump and Biden.
    • You have drank the marxist cool-aid... it is so sad :(

• Deku2009

Exactly ther are things I don’t agree with Biden but still gonna vote for him

• Joe ROX!

• Surely
    I just hope that if somehow Biden wins, and the country turns to s**t, the people that put him in office will have the balls to stand up and admit to doing so.
    Kind of like Obama. Somehow he won the election, but no one would admit to voting for him.
    Nice post, by the way!
  • bluetoblack99
    I’m voting for him. I know Biden is going to crush my state like a cosmic wheelchair but I’m still voting for Trump. If you don’t like it you can go jump off a cliff
  • Massageman

You and Alex nailed it!

MAGA hats and mega breasts. Great combo. Thanks for the truth! Love you too!
  • ZackBan
    From an outsiders perspective I definitely approve your logic. Actions speak for themselves and trump might look and sound funny but the man is capable of getting things done. Love or hate him denying that is just stupid.

Now I don't know much about Biden but I do know that Hillary had better chances to win and still lost. Biden's only advantage is covid "conveniently" playing on his side because minus the repercussions of covid trump really did make america greater than before. It's not perfect and never will be but it's seen worse.
  • JimboGB
    God Bless you, sweetheart. That's all I wanted to say.
  • Alexandrubaschet08
    I didn't read all the text. Only the pink question.
    America have the problems that are todaay because they don't have a little of sacialism.
    They don't have an educated population because it take to much money to go and study, they get rekt in the ass by COV-19 because you need money to go to hoslital.
    • joeblow123

@Alexandrubaschet08

Romania had a little bit of socialism with Nicolae Ceaușescu. How did that work out?

• @joeblow123 I think you are a crazy person when you say "a little" because comunism is the extrem left party in the politics. The extrem right is Nazism.
      You guys deserv your problems if you are not capable to understand the balance bethuin left and right in politics.
      It when realy bad because we didn't have some elements whit that sistem.
      We didn't have private property, no private industry, no freedom to go out of the country (Yugoslavia did had)
      You need socialism to give medical help and education to the all population, but we olso need capitalism in our economy to grow up our salarys.

• joeblow123

@Alexandrubaschet08

"You guys deserv your problems"

Now you're the one who is sounding like a crazy person.

"You need socialism to give medical help and education to the all population"

I would label that as a "proper infrastructure" before I would label it as "socialism".

Look at Venezuela. Prior to socialism, it was a thriving economy. Today it is a hell hole.

• BarryMcKohkner
    Nice boobs and nice hat! I feel the same way, I don't identify with any political party but it's hard to deny what the current president has done for the country. The way in which he carries himself is much more presidential than his competitor. Plus, his ads are ruthless and amazing. All I say to anyone, is look at the facts with an unbiased opinion before making a decision on who you believe is best. It's hard for people to be unbiased these days, it's all about political gang banging more so than logical reasoning.
  • CuriousMufuxka
    Nice take. I will vote in person for the incumbent. As you, I am not affiliated with any party. But still laugh at socialism. It's still lovely to have something to make fun of.
  • tofamous
    O my goodness people are paying attention that is so wonderful He had more jobs committed when he said he would run for president then passed through presence combined Had God-bless America let's make a great again
  • RingOfFire
  • GothRose2
    I sometimes wonder what people on this site are smoking
  • Stoner710
    Yea that’s every accurate, One of the thing people need to understand is this isn’t the Democrats party of Bill Clinton or even obama anymore the Democrats party has become the new communist party It’s the party who won’t condemn antifa it wants to bankrupt out country and turn us into a socialist country like China or Russia, Keith Oberman was talking about locking up Trump supporters and re-educate them in a Marxist way just like China and Russia if you don’t want to see you fellow Americans locked up vote trump.
    • Starrk

There are a lot of inaccuracies and fear mongering in this post, so let me correct them.

1. Calling China and Russia socialist countries is the equivalent of pointing to a bicycle and calling it a truck. China is a capitalist country with an authoritarian government and Russia is a capitalist country with a leader that one can argue is an undercover dictator. Neither of them are socialist countries nor are they on the path to become such.

2. Democrats are far from being a communist party. If you knew anything about the term "Communism" you would know why Democrats wouldn't qualify as such.

3. Democrats have condemned ANTIFA and any group who engages in acts of violence

4. Who in the blue hell is Keith Oberman and why is his opinion so important to you?

• joeblow123

@Stoner710

Very good and you are absolutely right. Today's democrats are communists.

• joeblow123

@Starrk

"China is a capitalist country with an authoritarian government"

The political party running China is the Chinese Communist Party. They have been ruling mainland China since 1949. They are infusing money into their economic system so they don't end up broke like the Russians were. Speaking of Russians:

"Russia is a capitalist country".

Today perhaps but back then it was known as the Soviet Union and it was very communist.

"Democrats are far from being a communist party. If you knew anything about the term "Communism" you would know why Democrats wouldn't qualify as such."

I do and I probably know more about than you do. Yes, today's democrats are communists.

"Democrats have condemned ANTIFA and any group who engages in acts of violence"

Perhaps the rank and file democrats but not the leadership and not without Republican and/or conservative prodding.

"Who in the blue hell is Keith Oberman and why is his opinion so important to you?"

He is a newscaster on a cable mainstream media tv news show.

• supercutebutt
    LOL!!! :)Why a vote for Freedom and Donald J Trump and against Socialism will save America!
  • You guys had better campaign harder. Because if he loses, he is going to blame you.
    • And then smear them with filthy lies!

• @supercutebutt I guess that is a possibility. But there is no way he is going to take the blame. It won't be his fault if his supporters didn't win enough converts.

• They are so dirty and filthy that they will probably steal this election. If that happens, I will take my money out of stocks and start snapping up buildings on the streets where assholes live and convert them into black lives matter locations. :)

• tHISpLACEiSbONKERZ
    Can you please suck a bag of dicks? I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
    • raven6933

With photos of fake boobies that might be argumentative

• Juxtapose
    I'm gonna vote third party (if at all). Always have and always will.

D & R both serve the oligarchs.

Good job triggering the far left though. They are my least favorite group in the USA.
  • motownplayer2000
    Yea. I’m a registered independent. But I’m not voting for trump for the same exact reasons you claim trump is.. lol
  • MadBoy
    ... Or we could just go down the middle route and vote neither in, going for third party. ... Personally I'm voting for a talking squirrel.
    • its foolish to not be pro trump, he is exactly what a president should be

• UncleJessieRabbit
    What is bothering me now is that Donald Trump still has a non-zero chance of not winning, and the public narrative makers skewing left is also still an issue.

Nice/good guys finish last.
    • How do nice guys finish last? Evil Don "won" last time. You are making no sense.

• joshtheman
    Most independent's vote democrat. Trump is a sedustic asshole. Donald Trump is not for freedom.
  • Twalli
    I cannot vote for Trump, I already voted. Quoting Cesear, the die has been cast.
  • Jacked_Jones
    HAHAH a lot of sheep out there where think politics is real.. :D
  • Valnac
    Hunters laptop is going to be Biden’s iceberg.
    • joeblow123

@Valnac

I wish it was but that is not the case. With the exception of Fox News and other conservative media outlets the mainstream media will ignore it or spin it in Biden's favor.

• Jerre
    A superb post! Well done!!
  • NightOwl8801
    Amen sister !
    Let's keep America great
    • YES! ... I hope the fraud the liberal marxist machine has committed will assure the right thing happens with another 4 years for our great president!

... BIDEN WILL NEVER BE MY PRESIDENT!

• Year3000
    Hahahahahaha you lost!!!
    • Are you an American?

• Year3000

Yes from New York City the most American you could get.

• You then sir are the one who has lost.

Everyone losses when corruption prevails.

I listed just a minute portion of the corruption of Biden in this post, now you can add the most massive voter fraud in history to it.

But as a good little obedient Marxist, that doesn't matter to you, in fact you most likely support it 100%

... no, it is you that are lost, and will continue to be, and not in this world only.

"He is not deceived who knows himself to be deceived" ~Maxim of Law

• cth96190
    I agree.
  • Deku2009
    Still gonna vote Biden because he meets my values
    • Which means you don't have any... well, at least your honest

• joeldalton
    Well said.
  • Onionboi227
    Excellent post girl! I wanna marry you.
  • QuietRunner
    I'm voting with you

I LOVE YOU TOO!!!
  • Vulvalicker
    Because socialism has never worked anywhere
    • Brrrrrrrr

Ahem. Norway, Sweden.

• H8INCHES

@Brrrrrrrr The Government of Norway is a Constitutional Monarchy and is a Parliamentary Democracy. Norway is a Kingdom. Sweden is a parliamentary democracy, which means that all public power proceeds from the people. Both have a socialist party, but do not govern.
      Bolivia is an ONLY example of a prosperous socialist country I could find. Bolivia has drastically cut extreme poverty and has the highest GDP growth rate in South America.

• @Brrrrrrrr if that’s what you want then go there

• H8INCHES
    Love the post... Great Pics!!
  • Tiger288
    Nice post but I still vote for biden.
  • Syrian_survivor
    No
    Orange man bad
    Because news tells me that