The immediate fate of a nation: Give me liberty or give me death!

laurieluvsit

This is not a message for my friends but a message for the Luciferians that are running this planet.

I have been crying for many days now, not because I have lost hope, in fact the opposite is true. I am aware of the positive ending. But because we are in the midst of a nation divided at a time only equal to it's founding.

Male against female. Black against white. Gay against straight. Conservative against liberal. Young against old.

Now we have communists in the halls of Congress determined to shred and re-write the US Constitution, much of which they have already done. To eliminate freedom of speech. To eliminate the God given right of self protection. To call what is black, white and what is white black. To send those who do not agree with them to re-education camps, yes, just like the ones in Communist China.

Agents of the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) with bribes and threats have now infiltrated our government in mass as it seems that half the country doesn't care, while the other half is told that they care too much.

An election is proven to be fraudulent while the ones who have committed the fraud refuse to allow public verification saying that is not necessary, don't believe what your lying eyes and ears are telling you, just trust us and everything will be fine.

We will now decide what you will eat, how much you will eat and drink, how you will breath, when you can breath, what drugs you will be forced to take and when you will take them. Where you will go and when you will go there. What time you can leave your house and when you must return.

In 260 BC Aesop said ..."Be careful what you wish for lest it come true"

Have there been so many that have wished for socialism, marxism and communism that it has now come true? ...that is a rhetorical question, one that the Luciferians know well, the answer to, don't you?

I have seen your posts, I have debated it with you, yes, there are many of you out there and many of you on here that have drank the cool-aid.

Will this really be your dream that came true? The utopia that you have been promised by those blowing into the flute while you follow along behind mesmerized by their sounds?

Do you think that this will protect you from those who perpetrate this crime upon humanity and openly espouse their hatred for the US and half of it's people? ...really? ...you do?

You really think that you will be spared the tyranny and will be safe because you have surrendered to the wokeness of this deception? In communism, the elites rule with an iron fist just as you see the fists being raised and flying now in the halls of congress shouting for heads to roll following the false flag operation that they themselves perpetrated!

You don't think once the leaders who have protected us from this tyranny are gone that your head will not be the next one?

Many have thought that way and here is what they concluded after their dream bubble burst and reality finally set in...

First they came for the Christians
And I did not speak out
Because I was not a Christian

Then they came for the Jews
And I did not speak out
Because I was not a Jew

Then they came for the Patriots
And I did not speak out
Because I was not a Patriot

Then they came for me
And there was no one left
To speak out for me

Yes, one day when the wokeness is gone, you will be all alone wondering what happened. I am sorry because I would that someone would still be there to love you, but they won't. You see those of that persuasion are never happy ...no, never, only miserable and wanting.

The Founders of the US wanted FREEDOM and LIBERTY FOR ALL! ...and so do I.

I want it for you and I want it for me, not just for the select elite few as is being demanded in our halls of Congress as I write these very words.

NO, I WILL NEVER SURRENDER!

On March 23, 1775 Patrick Henry stood in St. John’s Church in Richmond, Virginia and addressed the members of the Virginia Convention. These words echoed around the world and now live on in infamy.

Here is what he said and the character of the man I wish to marry ...find him for me PLEASE!...

YES, THEY KILLED HIM! ...and it was the same corrupt CIA, who's agents killed President Kennedy, that has been trying to take out President Trump!

Did you know he has had 25 attempts on his life since he became president? ...I'll bet you didn't!

They will probably try to take me out now ...I DON'T CARE! ...your days are numbered, you will stand before a just God, you pedophile, child trafficking, Luciferian B*st***s! ...YES, I SAID IT!!

"I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God"

As Patriots, we shall stand in peace before all men but when those men come to our houses and our businesses to shackle us in chains and take our children ...YOU WON'T BE PREPARED TO MEET YOUR MAKER ...BUT YOU WILL MEET HIM NONE THE LESS, I PROMISE!!

26
3

Most Helpful Guys

• Finchie40
    This Country’s Government and a politics has been crooked For years , the only difference now is it has been more exposed , and we can thank Trump for opening those hidden doors for us and trying to put a stop to this crooked shit and trying to help this country dig out all this debt we are in , Which statistics show he was doing a damn good job at it , Why Trump is being treated the way he is just goes to show what this Government is all about, Greed so we all can officially say is our votes don’t mean shit , it’s just a waste of time to go vote because it means nothing and how they are treating Trump is awful, He deserves another 4 years in my opinion , Trump will always be my president
    Is this still revelant?
    • YES!

• Finchie40

This country is in for a rude awakening once they see all these gas prices climb and cost of things rise , they will still try to blame Trump a year from now so
      They can keep their wallets filled and us hard working people suffer , people with good jobs will be paying higher taxes so the people that don’t have good paying jobs will be compensated more and the people that don’t work will be taken care of , Trumps mission was to bring American companies back to life and stop from buying over seas , and he was doing a damn good job at doing that , if people actually took the time and check the statistics they would realize the good he did for our country , but people are fucking morons and just want things handed to them without lifting a finger, the only way this country will grow for the better is by keeping money and manufacturing here , but they don’t care because it’s cheaper to get over seas so I think it’s awful how Trump is being treated , Kind of like how Jesus was treated being hung on a cross for trying
      To help others , This country feeds off of Greed and selfish people , and we are all just puppets to the Government going to hell in a hand basket No one in their right mind would vote for a guy that has dementia that likes to put his hands on little girls and creep them the fuck out , Come on Now I just Shake my fucking head

• Finchie40

Thanks beautiful for MHO

• Lliam
    Thank you for this impassioned MyTake, Laurie! You and I are of the same mind.
    I, too, say "Give me liberty or give me death." I know many people who feel the same way. They represent every race, gender, creed and political persuasion. We must stand united against tyranny.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

324
  • JuliaStyles
    It seems obvious to me that Biden and Congress are just clowns and puppets and someone else is calling the shots. Has anyone heard who ordered 20,000 national guard troops to Washington? I think this whole Covid thing was orchestrated to make all of us more dependent on Government and to do what they say for our own protection. They were testing the waters as they try to take away out rights, give up our guns, and suspend the Constitution as they carry out their agenda to create a one world government and a one world leader as was foretold in the Bible. They will make you get - what I believe is some chip - on your right wrist or forehead which will be required for you to buy or sell anything and to show you have been vaccinated. People are talking about seeing black helicopters with antenna all over them flying in many parts of the country. Something is coming down the pike and it is not good. All they have to do is declare Martial Law and we would be locked down. If you ran out of food they would send you to FEMA camps for your own "protection". It will become like in the movie Red Dawn only it will be our own government we have to fear. You notice how they drummed Trump out but ignored Biden's ties to China and his son's payment of millions to them? They needed Trump out of the way so they could usher in Socialism. They want to open the borders to allow all sorts of dissidents in to cause trouble to throw the light off themselves and to show that the people need the government to protect them while it pats us on the back while holding a knife in their hand. I heard Bill Gates is buying up all the farmland he can so he can control the food supply. In the end times it will cost you a day's wages for a measure of wheat, and like in some of the old movies, only the rich will be able to buy meat and other goods. The end is coming soon but with all this orchestrated fighting between everyone, we will be blind sighted. As it has been said, the first thing a dictator does is take away people's guns, just like Hitler did. Then we will be like sheep and lambs led to the slaughter. Heaven help us.The immediate fate of a nation: Give me liberty or give me death!
    • You are very wise Ms Julia, thank you for your great reply!

• razelove
    Honestly, I think there will be an "awakening" as you say, when the realization of you can't make 2+2=5. The problem will be that there won't be a 4 left anymore. Both the right and left are pushing drastic changes and have been for a long time. One would be pushing the illusion of a binary two party choice when there could be as many as desired. Two would be that the only real policy differences before trump were whether federal funding like SSI and Medicare/Medicaid funding should only be used on children and the elderly, or everyone.

Affordable Care Act can't even be called a huge note for Obama because republicans didn't put up a fight to it at the time, just lots of loud words to get re-elected. It was just the logical next step. Now, as you say we have more artificial divisions between age, sex, and race leading to more friction and sharper divides between people who really don't disagree with much fundamentally. We all just want our kids to do better than we are, have a job, and if we work hard the opportunity to succeed. How other people tell us we should achieve those goals by following their fool-proof plan is where the differences begin.
  • goaded
    Why don't you have a quick look at the sources that you're following, and see what they were saying about Obama 12 years ago. Lots of very similar predictions, none of them came to pass. They won't this time, either.
    • You're last sentence is correct Mr G, which you will find out any day now... I PROMISE!

• ShadezMcgee
    Passionate myTake and strikes hard for sure, Laurie. A lot of anger and fear is present and it will hit its peak shortly depending what happens next. This weekend after the FBI warning being issued about capitol protests across the country will be another turning point.

Fun fact and unpopular opinion depending on your views, if the government wants to take something away from you as a citizen, it's because it's a threat to them.
  • lightbulb27
    Maybe we all need to calm down a bit?

It's something to behold that farmers took up weapons to fight the strongest army and navy to gain freedom because of a 6% tax. 6%! Your taxes are 75%. The republicans have not helped with their Reagan policies... starting with the cold war spending to build those billion dollar b2's. both sides own it.

you have wealth because you are lucky and know how to play the game. But so many others are not... and they are rising up and want to take... by way of the govt.

This problem is in the school system. see how kids are being trained? Go visit them... sure aren't to be independent of the govt!

Th polarization is scary to see... not first time in history this has happened, It seems... a cycle... related to debt... and we got that in spades. Read /watch Ray Dalio.

There's intellgient people on both sides of this. Not all believe election was rigged. Some disbelieve Trump totally. William Bar, Mike Pence, various judges didn't side with Trump.

I'm on the side of... likely was, lets audit and investigate and fix all election laws before next election. That is something to fight for ans what the donald was seeking. Not shooting and death. I suspect he has less war death on his hands than most other Presidents.
  • JPrez
    I’m with you my friend. I’ll be in the fox hole with you because the fight is coming to our door step at some point. My hope is that there are enough people left to hold off the barrage of crap headed our way and that we can hang on and keep the real America intact for the next generation.
  • FatherJack
    " Luciferian B*st***s " , yes you are correct , also known as the Rothschild Cartel , not just the USA either , they have had their tentacles everywhere in Europe since the 1600's , and they and their stooges are worldwide. The truth is surfacing... still too many BS " media " brainwashed sheeple around though !!
  • BeenThereLovedIt
    PLEASE take 90 minutes of your life, go to netflix and watch "The Social Dilemma". It's a documentary that you must see about how we're ALL under attack.
  • UncleJessieRabbit
    I have a lot to say that its hard to remember.

What do you think this "positive ending" is?
    • Another frustrating thing is that many regular people have and are still actually being brainwashed to believe that censorship, restriction of speech, etc. is actually justifiable.

• You will soon see and then ask me..."how did you know?"

... well, I can't tell you but I do know indeed

2 KINGS 14-18

• It's still not really fair. I wanted to continue living on this earth.

• Only thing I will say is Lee Harvey Oswald was an actual communist he wasn’t working for the CIA he was working for the Russians equivalent.

the reality is your right about the left but I think there your missing what the right will do we’re not going to take the implantation of socialism so easily we will fight until we’re all dead before we allow them to put us in re-education camp, we will fight before them come for our gun kids and those who are religious there churches and synagogues. But your right we’re about to have a civil war on our hand the pre civil war starts this year 2022 it will brake out massively once democrats loose the house and senate because of there woke BS
  • Evil_Chuck
    Yeah, not really worried about the new administration taking me away in chains. I would only be concerned about that if I had in fact committed a crime, such as participating in a failed insurrection or inciting same.
    • You're not paying attention, but you're part of a huge crowd so I guess that will make you feel better.

• RationalMale
    Sadly, true.The immediate fate of a nation: Give me liberty or give me death!
  • fxllenone
    This is not Lucifer's fault. It's the fault of the Atheists. The difference is important and it will become more and more important as we head closer to where we are being lead.
  • DizzyDesii
    THis probably isn't the time to mention you spelled kool-aid with a “C”. But you shouldve been crying the moment trump got into office because a lot of common sense went out the window. Those in office have been bad for many years now... it didn't start with hypocritical biden. It didn't start with overly blunt trump. It didn't start with mr “im so cool” obama. It didn't start with wicked ass bush. It didn't start with hoeing ass clinton. Theyre all just fuel added to what was already flames. The USA been fcked. They just keep political secrets well hidden. You shouldve been crying to the Lord long ago. We all should be. At this point, the supposed peptalk is just going in one ear and out the other
  • genericname85
    "give me liberty or give me death". covid comes around: "give me safety, even if it's just the feeling. i don't care. fuck liberty".
  • Mijopapi215
    All we can do is hope the people are not disarmed anytime soon.
  • NightOwl8801
    Sad but true...
    I'm worried about the next 30 days
  • pantyloverr
    Honey stay calm and believe it will be ok in the end.. i feel your pain but stay positive that patriots are in control.
    Love you friend ❤❤❤
  • 007kingifrit
    we'll win in the end. our birth rate is 3x higher than theirs
  • PeterCharie1991
    Damn I'm from the uk and I felt that
    • Thank you.

Patrick Henry was from the UK and was one of the greatest men to have ever lived!

• I'm one of the greatest men to ever lived ;)

• Andres77
    Nailed it!
    Well said!
  • lanadelrey25
    Bravo this is great!
    • I knew you were smart!

• @Mijopapi215 hah lol thank u, smart maybe but just not retarded is all

• @lanadelrey25 No offense but most people your age do not think like you do. I am glad to see that you use your brain unlike them. This is a silent war they are waging against us. They want to take away our rights and only people with a brain can see what is happening.

• SpiritBear
    Calm down.
  • Jamie05rhs
    I love you, Laurie.
  • jimmy2
    You go girl we all are pissed off
  • TallAnon
    Take a snickers
  • Anonymous
    You will not convince most people that this is what’s happening, as right as you are.

This was all planned decades ago. They realised that they couldn’t bring communism to the West unless they were able to subvert the culture. They also realised that they had to do this gradually.

When you want to boil a frog you have to start on a low heat and turn up the heat gradually. If you turn the heat up too quickly it will realise that it’s being boiled and jump out of the pot. Turn it up gradually and it will sit still, fall asleep, and eventually boil to death.

If you want to kill a rat, the best poison to use is one which the rat doesn’t know is poison. Rats are smart creatures. If they notice that other rats are dying quickly after eating the poison they’ll avoid eating it. Rat poison tastes good to the rat and kills it very slowly, they suspect nothing, so they keep on coming back for more.

They’ve been boiling us like frogs/poisoning us like rats.