Do you think that men as fathers are underrated by society?

BumbleSuperBee
I feel like in comparison to mothers, fathers don't get as much credit as them. There is an international mothers' day but not one for fathers.
Yes, mothers do deserve all the credit they get for getting pregnant with the baby, carrying him for 9 months, raising the child and so on, but the father does play a tinnie tiny role in this.
I'm not saying that they should get equal credit cause it kinda wouldn't be fair but, I mean, it's not the male's fault for not being the one who gets pregnant y'kno? He gives 'his all' to help the mother...
Fathers are underrated
Fathers shouldn't get that much credit anyway
Both parents should get equal credit
Vote C
Other (see results)
Vote D
GirlGuy
+1 y
*Me believing that fathers are underrated doesn't mean that they should get equal credit as mothers. I just believe that they deserve more than what they're 'not getting'.
*What I mean about the pregnancy thing is that it's painful and exhausting for the mother to carry the baby. This is one of the many things that make mothers, well, mothers.
28
11