A book titled "How To Destroy A Man" which encourages women to use false accusations to bring men down from power? What do you think about this?

Someone recently linked me to this book on another site:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/099982032X/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_-3zyCbNTKCPKZ?fbclid=IwAR2m4E5dKBxOCOznUsgkkAprj_gNuRbEJhkPwWiSms1RJURzgtX37041_io

A book titled

The description of the book:

"In How to Destroy A Man Now (DAMN), Dr. Angela Confidential (a business psychologist, consultant, and human resource professional) empowers women with a step-by-step guide for destroying a man’s reputation and removing him from power.

In easy to understand terms, the handbook reveals and explains the fundamental dynamics between allegations, the media, and authority as they relate to male misconduct in today’s society. It also unveils and details practical real-world methods for leveraging allegations, media, and authorities to dethrone a man from power."

A few comments fron the review section:

"As someone who identifies as a doctorate of psychology, it's appalling that the author encourages women to create false allegations as a way of "removing men from power". This kind of content is sexist in itself, it's hateful, and immoral. It's okay to be against sexual assault and have values on that, but it's inappropriate to encourage women to create false allegations as a means of attaining power/authority. There's much better, and not to mention, more truthful content out there than this. Not worth anyone's time."

"This is disgusting. This person is trying to sell a manual which advocates committing a very serious criminal act (falsely accusing men of sexual harassment and/or rape)."

"Feminism needs to denounce this if it has any shred of human decency left."

"What a disgusting book. And to think the writer calls herself a “professional”. There’s nothing professional about teaching people to make false accusations just to get ahead. You should lose your license to practice."

What do you think about this?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I remember seeing this in a redpill forum that obviously got banned by misandrists. More proof that feminism is misandry. I was not surprised to see something like this anyway. There are probably more because there are official feminist stores in the USA and Australia. Crazy. I bet all the money in the world that a book titled "How to destroy a woman" would never get published and the author would get life in prison.

0|0
    0|0
  • this appears to be a hard worked troll job. if you look at the other books purchased they are all by MRA's and the authors include Jordan Peterson. Additionally the fact that this is posted under a pseudonym with no records of the real author make it even more credible.

IF it's real it's disgusting
    IF it's a literal troll job it's disgusting someone would spend so much time and go so far to discredit a movement

1|1
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I highly doubt this book is serious. The 2 books with which it's "commonly bought together" are 2 anti-feminist books (The Feminist Lie: It Was Never About Equality & The Manipulated Man).
    This book is probably a satire.

0|0
    0|1
    • I looked up more information & it seems this book was written by a Mens Rights Activist to make feminism look bad. It makes a lot of arguments that MRAs make, but twist it into a positive.

• What information did you look up? Part of me suspected that this might be the case.

• I looked up "Dr Angela Confidential" & saw a MGTOW forum (1) posting quotes from it, acting like it's serious:

"Women benefit from both the virtues of victimhood and the power of the oppressor. We also do it openly, hidden in plain sight by patriarchy’s selective blindness to women."

"with women gaining power in politics, we can send men to die for us in war without ever having to go ourselves!"

these are things that MRAs always complain about

This is a book written by MRAs trying to "educate" men about men being oppressed

(1) www.mgtow.com/.../

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'm glad feminism is openly showing its true face.

People will realize it's cancer and simply kill that idiotic movement.

1|7
    1|0
  • Another driveby brought to you by the BlueMan Anonymous Group.

A book titled "How To Destroy A Man" which encourages women to use false accusations to bring men down from power? What do you think about this?

0|0
    0|1
  • This is quite literally the book that Dr Ford followed when she made her accusations. This is why the pound me too movement is just a witch hunt, most of the women in it follow this book.

0|3
    1|0
    • Aw some whiny little thing down voted me... the truth hurts dont it.

• Aw and she didn't have the balls to comment.. and likely blocked me.. typical feminist leftists weakling snow flake NPC

• Naw I don’t like this. And I feel any woman who falsely accuses a man should go to jail and do time. This is the reason why it’s so hard for real victims to get justice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's funny the author thinks false accusations will only harm a man's reputation.

Title should read "How to Destroy A Person"

1|0
    0|0
  • Mean should really buy this book and read it really well as a precaution.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ok this must be satire. LOL

"As someone who identifies as a doctorate of psychology, ..." LMAO

0|0
    0|0
    • Check out the amazon link. That was just a random person in the comment section.

• Also, don't be a bigot. If that's what they identify as, you have to agree.

• Oh. I believed It was am excerpt...
      Now Am I curious enough to spend 8$ on this crap?

• Behold, this is what feminism is all about!

0|2
    1|0
  • Just another stupid bitch.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is called how to implement the ME TOO movement

0|0
    0|0
  • Well now girls have their own official handbook

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds about right.

0|0
    0|0
  • What is the world coming to

0|0
    0|0
  • Modern feminism at its finest.

0|0
    0|0
  • how to get away with rape. i'll bet it would sell just as well

0|1
    0|0
  • I’ll take 10

0|0
    0|4
  • Good book, going to order it.

0|0
    0|4
  • Anyone who goes out their way to do this is sick and they should get punished

1|4
    1|0

Recommended myTakes