Should being topless in your home when your children/stepchildren are present be a crime?

CallMeDave u
I saw this article about a Utah woman that's been charged with a crime because her stepchildren saw her topless in their home and was wondering what people think about that.

https://www.npr.org/2019/11/21/781703956/utah-woman-charged-with-lewdness-after-being-topless-in-her-own-home

Should that be a crime or should women be free to be topless in their own home in the presence of their family, including children?
Yes, it should be a crime! Children should never see their mother's/stepmother's breasts. It will scar them for life!
Vote A
She really should keep covered around the children, but it shouldn't be a crime.
Vote B
No, it should not be a crime! There's nothing wrong with being topless in your own home even if your children/stepchildren see it.
Vote C
Other (please explain in an opinion)
Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Updates:
10 mo
Thanks to all that voted and posted opinions. There seems to be agreement from almost everyone that this should not be a crime (which I certainly agree with and is what I expected). Only 7% said it should be a crime. It's split almost exactly evenly between "she shouldn't do it, but it's not a crime" and "there's nothing wrong with it" which also isn't too surprising. There's very little difference in the percentages of pink and blue votes also which is a little surprising to me.
10 mo
The system chose MHOs before I was able to do it, but I appreciate all the votes and comments.

After my last update, the votes started trending a little more to C so now, after 149 votes, almost exactly half of the people that voted think being topless around children/stepchildren isn't a problem at all, 40% think it shouldn't be done but shouldn't be a crime, and only 7% think it's a crime.
Should being topless in your home when your children/stepchildren are present be a crime?
Add Opinion