These Sites Can Help You To Become A Better Person

DarkBlack9

Earlier, I had a habit of watching too much of useless Youtube videos, hanging too much on social media, and spend the whole day doing this without learning anything. When I found these sites they helped me to learn at least one small thing every day.

Guys and girls, don't you think most of us don't use the maximum benefit from the internet? Or, some do not even know how to take at least a small benefit from the internet?

So, try to use these sites when you can, seriously you can learn a lot from household life hacks to becoming rich. They may also help you to change your life. Start gaining knowledge from now itself!

Lifehack

This site was founded by Leon Ho in 2005 as a way to share his personal productivity hacks to make life easier. Lifehack is a site where you can find the motivation to do more work through various productivity hacks and get inspired to change your life in many ways. You get these categories in lifehack.org : psychology, productivity, quotes, relationships, motivation, lifestyle, communication, work and others.

Lifehack

Quora

You may already be a member of the Quora. Anyway, Quora is a place where you can ask anything and share your knowledge with others related to anything. Whether you're a pro at gaming or a nerd for mathematics, the place can help you a lot to know anything. Why Quora is very useful is, it's totally free and you can ask questions from people around the world with almost all careers and skills.

Quora

Babbel

Learning a new language is a very important thing! I don't need to explain why, you can get why it is important right? From getting a new job to dating a girl, language skills are hella useful. Babbel is the path to learn a new language which is present since 2008. Of course yes, you find other language teaching websites too (ex: duolingo, memrise etc.). But there must be a special reason why Babbel received its popularity among others!

Babbel

Alison

Alison offers you with 800 free online courses from top publishers. You can do a diploma with 10 million other learners. You can find a number of courses in the fields of science, technology, design, business & accounting and many more. You can even find free photography classes.

Alison

Codecademy

Where I hang around to learn coding. Coding is a subject you must learn with your own wish, or else you end up unsatisfied. Coding is the base of everything you find on your screen, so it's a very useful skill you can learn. Codecademy allows you to learn HTML, CSS, Javascript, Ruby, Python and more.

Codecademy

So what I showed you were some sites which helped me. There are many other sites similar which will help you. Before you go, here are those sites.

Courses: Udemy, Khan-academy, Coursera, SkilledUp, Udacity, Lynda

Inspiration & Motivation: TedTalks

Languages: Duolingo, Memrise, BBC languages

Coding: Programiz, Skillcrush

Tutorials: Tutorialspoint, SitePoint

Hope this helped you! :)

11
12
11Girl Opinion
12Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guy

• ManOnFire

Dude, this was incredible. However, Quora has been really sucky for me and I still haven't gotten around to deleting my profile. But I DEFINITELY want to check out Babbel aso I can finish learning Spanish, and also Alison. Free courses? I have GOT to see that.

Like 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

• Cccgala

Great myTake!

I also think students' lives would be easier if they use https://www.shmoop.com/

That website has helped me throughout my academic endeavors. Their free resources are already of high caliber.

Like 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1011
  • Aguamarina

I love most of these sites, especially Memrise (I paid one year membership for that), Duolingo, and Alison. It sucks that Babbel and Lifehack need extra money to get top quality service. http://www.w3schools.com is a good tutorial site for web developing too.

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • Paris13

Interaction, I can Tell, As Well.
    *Hope this helped you too.
    Good Going and Good Luck!! xx

Like 1 Person
    Reply
    • Paris13

*Ho is from China and Not from Turkey? lolxx

• DarkBlack9

Yeah, these sites helped me. Hope this will help everyone. Thank you :)

• YHL6965

Wikipedia is great too. I love reading some articles on subjects that interest me like psychology, weapons or war tactics.

Like 1 Person
    Reply
    • DarkBlack9

Sure, that's a great site and psychology, weapons are interesting subjects

• sovetskii13

Good one. I know Lifehack and Quora. Will check out the others too.
    Thanks.

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • Likes2drive

Nice mytake, I try to learn something new everyday, interesting websites there

Like 2 People
    Reply
  • crswalkerr

I came for the Xper points, I stayed for the comments.

Reply
  • Whatthefluff

Most importantly: Girlsaskguys. com

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • 11110000bbbb

I have Alison and Quora. :)
    good take

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • crazy_eyes

Lifehack is all about clickbait...

Reply
  • cupidkisses

good sites

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • Menboy15

Thanks for the advice

Like 2 People
    Reply
  • CT_CD

Thank you.

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • disgustingweebtrash

4chan made me a better person

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • Dandelion87

Interesting

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • Tohru

Much Informative

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • Anonymous

Quora is sh! t they banned my account because my name is "fake" even though I used my real name as per the rules. Apparently having a Christian name = fake.

I will never use that site ever again.

Reply
    • DarkBlack9

Yeah, but but it's a very helpful site to learn. I used to use my nickname and they blocked me for having a fake name. Now I use my real name.

• Anonymous

I love this take! Short, yet informative and to the point.

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • Show More (1)