Meghan Markle Is the Most Googled Actress of 2016

akanetuk

Google just released the top searched names for 2016 in the US, and Prince Harry's new girlfriend took the No. 1 spot in the actresses category. Markle was best known for her role in USA's slick legal drama Suits until the end of October. Meghan beat out fellow actresses Marion Cotillard, who came in second on the list, "Star Wars" sensation Daisy Ridley and Best Actress Oscar winner Brie Larson. Interestingly, Angelina Jolie didn't figure into the top 10, but her estranged husband, Brad Pitt, took the No. 1 spot for the most-searched actor.

Top 10 Actors

1. Brad Pitt

2. Tom Hiddleston

3. Adam Driver

4. Jesse Williams

5. Tom Holland

6. Jeffrey Dean Morgan

7. Thomas Gibson

8. Sebastian Stan

9. Taylor Lautner

10. Lin-Manuel Miranda

Top 10 Actresses

1. Meghan Markle

2. Marion Cotillard

3. Jodie Sweetin

4. Daisy Ridley

5. Brie Larson

6. Jenna Dewan Tatum

7. Leslie Jones

8. Kate McKinnon

9. Alicia Vikander

10. Millie Bobby Brown

2
3

Most Helpful Guy

• jp612612
    Hmm... that's an odd list. I haven't heard of any of those actresses and just three of the actors (1, 9, 10). My ex-wife was a huge 'Twilight' fan so if not for her, I think I might be down to just two in the actors.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

22
  • MajesticTwelve
    No one cares. She's a retarded (to steal a British word) twat.
    She has the acting skill of a downs syndrome snail, the face of Joe Camel, and the intelligence of an inbred grasshopper.
    Oh, she married some guy whos famous for being famous, who has the title prince (without earning it if you ask me, down with Monarchy). Wow. What an amazing person.
    What the hell is that about?
  • Dred1614returns
    Jeez. I've only heard of 4 of those 20 people, the most googled actress being one of 16 that I didn't know.
  • Anonymous
    Makes sense as nobody knew who she was until she married a royal
  • Anonymous
    She's working really hard to achieve that princess title. She's probably just throwing sex at him.