Omarosa - Trump's Lapdog

LittleSally

Trump and Omarosa are so much more alike than you'd think.

Omarosa - Trump's Lapdog

- narcissists

- racists

- homophobics

- liars

- love dodging direct questions

- love answering things they weren't asked at all

- love focusing on themselves in every conversation

- when all of this doesn't work - petty insluts at the party that's actually saying something remotely intelligent

On The View she insulted the person twice her age who is extremely logical and intelligent - she dodged questions, refused to acknowledge the fact Trump never showed his 'tax returns'...and then attacked Joy when she asked her if Trump will apologize to all the people he's hurt... After the whole interview she took one last shot at Joby Behar by saying she hopes she's one day as happy as she (Omarosa) is with her fiance... What does that have anything to do with anything?! o.O She's got some real issues...and she is most probably a bit touched in the head - which seems is what's in these days.

Omarosa - Trump's Lapdog
10
7

Most Helpful Guy

• cth96190
    I saw video of Omarosa with the leftard females on The View.
    I think that she handled herself exceptionally well.
    She is articulate, intelligent, informed and doing what she believes to be the right thing.
    The criticism by @LittleSally is the typical simplistic (childish) drivel that we have come to expect from the regressive authoritarian left.
    If @LittleSally's argument was taken to its logical conclusion, all black conservatives would be classified as lap dogs in her world.
    Her position is the mindset that the Democrats promote, because they want to keep black Americans on the Democratic Party socialist plantation.
    Is this still revelant?
    • Exactly, they're the most racist people out there. There's nothing more racist than telling people from a race how they should think.

Most Helpful Girl

• Elarra
    Did you watch the entire interview? It was like bunch of monkeys trying to tear into a single cupcake. Joy is hardly the victim. These women can't even have a good healthy conversation. I'm not a fan of Trump or Omarosa but she had a point: The election is over. And all they did was nitpick at the election.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

69
  • Aren't you calling names and throwing around slurs in the same way that you are accusing this woman? Is it justified for you to do that because you KNOW that you are right?
  • rjroy3
    I didn't peg you for a Misogynist. She's a female and works for Trump, therefore she is his lapdog. While no man that works for him is called lapdog... okay. You go girl! You get em!
  • Rissyanne
    I am sick of those bitches on the view. And I couldn't stand them way before Trump. Keep calling people racist sexist and you will get Trump elected again.
  • AleDeEurope
    You people are pathetic lol did you hear the question she was being asked? Used as "optics"? What kind of sexist racist shit that is? She's basically saying that because she's black and a woman, Trump chose her, because black women don't have the ability to be smart and think for themselves and pave their way up to the top.
    She was bombarded with questions, she can't answer so many questions in just 12 minutes. They were even asking new questions before she even finished talking.
    That Joy chick was pathetic. Sorry, but it doesn't matter if you're twice my age, if you disrespect me, and disrespect the President, the man I'm working for, you don't deserve my respect.

This Take sucks... just like The View.
  • RealandGenuine
    I think people don't like omarosa and President Trump because they stand up to people who pick on and manipulate. The view is full of boring out of date show hosts giving irrelevant views and being judgmental like yourself. I get sick and tired of people trying to dehumanize anybody that doesn't think like them or that isn't a Dam liberal. She seems like an intelligent woman who knows how to stand her ground and I applaud her for that much.
  • TuMeManques
    I hate THE view. They are only open to one view. It's a collection of the most close minded women on the planet.
    Just because a woman is bkack and conservative that foes not make her a lapdog. Such rasicm.
  • madhatters4
    Omarosa is a fame whore who has ridden trump coat tails to a level of publicity she would never have achieved on her own. so it is not at all surprising that she will continue to pander in the manner she does
  • mutedaisy
    She doesn't seem to be dodging any questions. I'm not sure were you are coming from on this take.
  • Browneye57
    You're just jealous cuz you can't talk like this and have zero talent in comparison.
  • Atlas67890-
    She's black soooo she can't be any of those things. Racist much?
    • No... she's fucking annoying.
      The black community has excluded her from the annual family cookout.

• @helloitsmethere Now you're presuming all black people hate her? Lack of independent thought isn't a fatal flaw in the 'black community' at all...

• No, I didn't say all, but A LOT of them don't like her

• RegularTK421
    Is Omarosa married? She's beautiful and awesome.
  • helloitsmethere
    A LOT of people really dislike her...
  • Bonguy
    Good similarity
  • COCOCHANEL
    never heard of her but nice
  • skeptic002
    love dodging direct questions ugh