Stockholm: Mall Attacked By "Terrorist" Truck

LittleSally

Sweden has come under attack just like Germany [Berlin] not too long ago - by a truck crashing into a mall filled with civilians.

Stockholm: Mall Attacked By

Eyewitnesses say: The truck was 'trying to hit people'.

It was, obviously, a premeditated act.

Up until now 5 people have been killed by this attack.

It is not known which extremist group committed the crime, but it is believed to be a terrorist attack.

Stockholm, Sweden

13
4

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• cupidkisses
    That's bad
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

312
  • Curmudgeon
    Importing culturally hostile people of the "religion of peace" (sic) leads to disaster. Who knew?

The influx of muslims into Europe has been utter folly, and treasonous folly at that. While the USA has had problems with its mass migration as well, Mexicans and other Latin Americans are at least culturally compatible Catholics. If Europe really needed more workers, they should have looked across the ocean to Latin America, not to the Muslim world.
  • Lukej044
    My grand parents are from Sweden , the country has be ruined by the left ( Sweden got rich from capitalism from 1850-1960 and the country made too much money that allowed them to stay wealthy for the next couple of decades) the country is going into a shut though. It's sad proud of my Viking heritage but the country has turn into a bunch of whimps.
    • Don't forget the fact that they basically haven't had a military for most of the 20th century, so they were able to put all the money that SHOULD have gone into defense into socialist programs instead.

The US and UK did Europe a real disservice by being their main defense for so long. We are basically the reason they are spineless, dickless, nutless little socialist pussies.

• RegularTK421
    Exactly why we shouldn't take in refugees from the middle east. Stop sending weapons, stop funding belligerent groups, and stop bombing their countries and pushing for regime changes. They should be able to live in peace over there, and we shouldn't have to have them spreading their "religion of peace," over here.
  • RationalMale
    Didn't this happen a few weeks ago?

A pity that the majority white nations are so psychotic they invite the savages inside the gates!
  • BoobMan
    Is this a take or a question? Also, isn't this pretty old news now?
    • Happened a few days ago, so no, but the 5th victim died yesterday...

• BoobMan

You mean weeks, no?

• dudegreat
    Yeah driver caught was a Muslim so ofcourse it is a terrorist attack. I was going to Sweden for my studies but not now cause I'm not Caucasian and all darker looking people are considered Muslims. So yeah Muslims have fucked things up for all people with darker or light olive colored skin.
  • Gonetowardthewind
    What are you talking about? Obviously the breaks on the truck weren't working, and the accelerator got jammed. There's no terrorist attack.
  • CoolSky01
    a country of whimps what did you exactly expect? their leaders are women.
  • rjroy3
    Their crimes are growing with first generation immigrants according to what I've read.
  • jacquesvol
    I saw it on television. The suspect is '39-year-old from Uzbekistan who is reported to have said he supported ISIS.
  • Rainie_
    My sister was in the area when it happened. 😱 its crazy
  • Kristie12
    sad to see how angry and violent the world has become
  • BruceJender
    Are you trying to be ironic?

A terrorist killed those people, not the truck - the truck was merely the weapon used.
  • COCOCHANEL
    bunch of cucks.
  • SuccessfulHornDog
    What is your question