#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Would you be disappointed if you only received a Valentine's card, and not a present?

Do you expect a gift and a card from your partner on Valentine's Day?
Would you be disappointed if you only received a Valentine's card, and not a present?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally don't need a gift. I would like to spend time with them and maybe get a card or something small, but I think the big gifts are a bit overkill

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Not at all. I wouldn't be disappointed if I received nothing at all. Disappointment is the result of expectation and I know I have no right to expect something from people unless they've promised me something or we've made some kind of agreement. If a woman made a habit of breaking promises or ignoring terms of a mutual agreement, I'd leave her alone. I have no use for selfish and unreliable people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I expect affection and romance, if at all possible! If a card suits that purpose, I'm all down to sweep her off of her feet and get dirty sweet.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. That is actually cool that they would be that thoughtful. Lovepop is a website I usually use for holiday cards and they are about the same price as some gifts you can give.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gift is nice, but we usually talk about if we're gonna get gifts and the price range. Makes things a lot easier. :-D

0|0
    0|0
  • Please show him your love as I always say love should not be materialistic.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only wish i could see her. But unfortunately we can't any time soon.
    I dont expect any gifts, i just expect that she continues to love me as she do.

0|0
    0|0
  • No its the thought that counts your man will still love you.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd be happy to get anything that's not from my mum.

0|1
    0|0
  • naah, at least i received a card, lol, i never get anything on valentines day

0|0
    0|0
  • No we decided to don't follow this commercial trend

0|0
    0|0
  • at least you received a card
    for me nothing

I will buy to her Galxsy 8

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all, i wouldn't be disappointed if i didn't receive anything at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Valentines day is my birthday so yes

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not my birthday...

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a commercialized holiday. I'm good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, won't be disappointed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think my wife would be very disappointed.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on what's written on it 😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• No, I would be happy to just spend time with my boyfriend, I don't need a silly little card saying "I love you" when he tells me that everyday.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I never expect gifts even in the form of a simple card so if just be happy I was thought about

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope... it's what I get what it matters to me, just a card it's cool with me or a text or something that says I am special on this Valentine's day. ☺

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s not like a hard expects it, it’s more of a really wanted I hope they do do it though kind of thing.

0|0
    0|0
    • And by present like any little other extra thing or gesture , doesn’t have to be big but like something that shows a little more thought than the no thought card thing.

• No way. Anything that shows his care and affection towards me would mean tons to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope not at all... Hell I don't have to receive anything because I still knows he does love me

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, getting anything is good, we usually don't do that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Im not entitled to a present

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope he does more than he should for me as is

0|0
    0|0
  • No cause of disappointment

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes