Why do men hate drama?

why do men hate drama? emotionally weak girls? why is it such a turn off?

Im very fortunate to have a good network of friends and family. My first love was a really bad experience. He took his anger out on me so emotionally broke me down, and I've since developed insecurities low confidence/over sensitive etc.
Gosh this has been like therapy for me. its not fair to take it out on the next guy that comes into my life who is well meaning and wants a relationship. Thank you everyone for replying to my questions! x

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 7

• i hate guys who cause drama to happen. lol, those guys are turn offs for me

• I'm pretty sure men hate drama for the same reason that I hate drama. It's annoying, stupid, and nobody likes a cry baby. Especially if they don't have a good reason :P

• Hell, I HATE drama and extremely weak people of BOTH genders!

Drama is just an unnecessary, overdramatic prouction that can be totally avoided in certain situations.

Weak people are dependent (read: CLINGY) people. Someone with lots of baggage and drama and whatnot tends to clench on to anyone who gives them an inch, and they take miles and miles.

• Selected as most helpful

wait, are you saying that you like drama?

• Yeah well, I'm not counting on it. Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference between the rational and irrational fears we have developed throughout our life experience. Anyone who has ever been abused would be foolish not to look out for themselves. On the other hand some behavior invites abuse... it's a fine line.

• My first love was such a bad experience that I didn't date guys for 4 years!! he has since apologised to me so I have got my closure. I have met a fantastic guy who has built up so much of my confidence and so for him, I will try not to give him any shit! unfortunatley, every now and then, I panic, question his motives...poor guy! I hope you girlfriend will one day see and appreciate how much of a great boyfriend you are and try to change for you, because most guys would run a mile from that kind of a person!

• The last girl I dated had a huge ass hole for a boyfriend before me. She has the same problem... and she acts like a huge drama queen as a result. I can't do anything about her baggage... which is sad because I with out she would probably be my dream girl. At the end of the day, the juice isn't worth the squeeze when you have to deal with a bunch of crazy shit.

• Show Older
  • I don't know any human being that enjoys drama unless there's some kind of psychological issues there.

Basically, a guy needs a girl who's mature and easy to get along with.

• here's a interesting idea

Instead of all the drama and suspense

Goto church and pray and let the lord work for you

I for 1-hate drama

• Men work off of rationality. Women work off of emotion. People generally don't like things that are different, and this is no exception. Plus, all this emotion/drama rarely does any good, and just results in a lot of wasted time and effort. Some girls can't handle their emotions, and guys take it as a weakness sometimes. For guys, it is frustrating and stressful.

I'm biased, obviously.

• It's hard enough keeping your own life together. If you are on a track to wanting success, drama becomes a major distraction. It also saps a lot of energy and attention that could be spent on enjoying your life and all the wonderful things around you. Drama queens are stressful. Who wants that?

• Someone who's emotionally weak and is just a scene requires full attention to be at the slightest, happy.

Guys are happy to give you full attention, just not when you crave it and it rip it out of us. It's the same with anybody else. You would get pissed off if a dog kept barking or you would get frustrated if the baby kept crying all night, every night.

It's all on a similar level.

• There are enough crazy things going on in this world. The last thing I want to do is date a crazy girl!