How can I know if my ex girlfriend is missing me or not?

she dumped me note because I was bad or anything she cried wen she dumped me it was something that happened wit me and her parents and they... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• I had the EXACT same problem. For me it was her missing me. The fact that she would go as far as showing him off in that way its showing that she wants you to be somewhat jealous. and that she misses you (my opinion). My Girlfriend (who was that ex) was putting up lyrics from songs and they had hidden meanings. In my opinion if you really want to go through the process because YOU believe its worth it to you then go for it. I know I'm allot younger than you but I was in the same sitch and it worked out for me. Give it a shot and hope for the best. Write her and be sincere. If you get "somewhere" with the success Id say push but push slowly. You've known each other for so long. I wanted to be with my significant other again and I did it in that fashion.

If it seams like she's just playing games with you; Take the time to figure them out. Things sometimes are misleading and you don't want to be more hurt in the end. The obvious do what's right for you and if you're unsure of your gut feelings then ask another Q and think it out.

Take care,

Murph