Why do I keep having flashbacks to my ex should I see him?

He wasn't respectful or honest. But even six months ago he tried to reach out by email. We broke up almost two years ago. I left him because he wasn't respectful or honest. But lately I'm having so many flashbacks and we had good memories. Why am I missing him? What the hell. He's 38 now and I'm 25. Why am I thinking so much of him?

What Guys Said 1

• You miss the memories not the person. It's perfectly normal to still do that regardless of how much time it's been. If you've loved him, you'll probably forever hold a special place for him in your heart.

Best of luck, and things get better. I wouldn't see him.

What Girls Said 2

• omg girl im going through the same thing my boyfriend cheated on me right in front of my face but i still love him i still dream about have sex with him and things like that but you just have to give it time and see what happens next it all depends on the status of everything else

• It's bc u care about him and u will always care about him but that don't mean date him again did u find out what he wanted he might of just need someone to talk to