Why does my ex look at me?

ok.Now I know this may sound weird.But I just have to ask. ok . Well my ex boyfriend (Jorge) is always looking at me. And well I just need to know... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• If he really still likes you too, he may be looking at you. People who really like each other (or love each other) are drawn to each other. I catch my girlfriend staring at me all the time, but I watch her out of the corner of my eye so as not to be so obvious. Not all guys do that. I know she does the same thing with me too. We, as humans do this because we want to know that the other person likes us or wants to be with us. We watch them because we want to know how they feel about us. Also, if we like them, we like to know where they are all the time. We are attracted to them. Evidently, you may have been watching him too, because you are very aware of him watching you. At any rate, I hope this helps. :)