Why does my ex boyfriend look at me and then quickly looks away?

My ex boyfriend broke up with me 3 months ago because he wasn't feeling it anymore. At school all he does is just look at me and then he looks away. Basically he takes a glance at me and then looks away as if we're strangers. The last time we talked was 2 days after he broke up with me. My friend asked him couple of weeks ago why he broke up with me and he said "i don't know" and laughed. Everyone is telling me that he's going to regret it. I was just wondering why he isn't talking to me and why does he take glances at me. Please and thank you.

03

Most Helpful Guy

• He doesn't know what to do any more - you're the same but you're not. He's looking at you and wondering where it all went wrong.

• So is he regretting it?

• It's been 3 months

• I felt this lmfaoooo but my friend says my ex looks at me and then looks down, pretty sure he's sad i think. i would hope bc he broke my heart.