Why does my ex boyfriend look at me and then quickly looks away?

My ex boyfriend broke up with me 3 months ago because he wasn't feeling it anymore. At school all he does is just look at me and then he looks away. Basically he takes a glance at me and then looks away as if we're strangers. The last time we talked was 2 days after he broke up with me. My friend asked him couple of weeks ago why he broke up with me and he said "i don't know" and laughed. Everyone is telling me that he's going to regret it. I was just wondering why he isn't talking to me and why does he take glances at me. Please and thank you.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• He doesn't know what to do any more - you're the same but you're not. He's looking at you and wondering where it all went wrong.

• So is he regretting it?

• Give him some time, he might come around and start talking again (or he might not). I think it's fair to say he misses you and what he thought it was going to have been, but just can't face talking to you right now.

• It's been 3 months

Most Helpful Girl

• I MUST TESTIFY DR. MACK201@GMAIL. COM BROUGHT BACK MY BOYFRIEND WITHIN 48HOURS