What is the best revenge on someone who dumped you?

8998

Most Helpful Girl

• The best 'revenge' on my ex who cheated on me was nothing spiteful in the slightest. All it took was my simply finding someone i was much happier with overall, and who was able to give me something my ex had never managed to accomplish, even pre-breakup.

Most Helpful Guy

• "Living well is the best revenge."

Don't let a setback break you. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, adopt a positive attitude, and re-double your efforts to improve yourself and seek what you want. Learn from your mistakes, be humble, but work harder and be willing to change your thinking and your behavior. Find people who are successful, learn WHY they are successful, and emulate that behavior.

"Revenge" will take care of itself, without you having to do anything at all specific to that "revenge", if you follow the above tenets.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 88

• Cut them out of your life completely and ignore them. Move on despite being dumped.

I wouldn't even try to prove I can be happy without her , coz that means you're trying to prove you're worth to her. You don't need to prove yourself to her at all

Revenge is bitter sweet. It's only a temporary feeling off satisfaction. After the fact , your pain and humiliation will still be there. Use that time to heal and move on , instead of becoming bitter and resentful

If you seek revenge then you're just giving her the satisfaction of watching you suffer. She doesn't deserve that privilege. If she's stupid enough to walk away, be wise enough to cut her off too and move on

Finding someone else won't bother her coz she wouldn't have dumped you if she didn't want another girl to have you.

Revealing a secret or confidential info she told you will only make you appear like a bad person and disloyal. It won't be revenge cos it'll backfire. People won't trust you anymore , and other girls will avoid you. It'll just tarnish your character , not your exes

I judge people's character by how they respond and react when they fall out with someone. I once cut a person out of my life without an explanation coz she'd fallen out with another friend, and pursued revenge by disclosing personal info to me about her. So I ghosted her. She made herself look like an awful disloyal human being , not her ex friend. So her revenge backfired coz she lost me as a friend in her pursuit for revenge. She made me question her character. I look on her as a lowlife now. Other people have since distanced themselves from her too

• We shared a computer, my computer. He cheated on me, then physically and sexually abused me when I tried to leave him after the cheating.

When I finally got all of my stuff back, while he was locked up for a 72 hour psych evaluation, I found that he still had ALL of his logins saved and active on my computer, including several admin accounts to forum sites, and cam chat sites.

Do I really need to explain further?

• Yes please. This should be interesting =)

• Oh lol I figured it was pretty obvious! I deleted all the accounts that could be deleted, and completely locked him out of all the others, and I changed all his passwords before attempting to delete anything so that he couldn't retrieve the accounts before they could fully deactivate.

All of his cam girl site logins were registered to the same email that was used as the back up for in case he was ever locked out of his main email.

I am fine with porn, or syrup bars where you cannot touch yourself or them, but I consider cam girls to be cheating as you can interact with them live and please yourself where they can also watch; I did not know about him going to those, and this was in addition to him cheating having IRL sex with another woman.

• Savage! Truly savage =)
      That showed him ^^

• The best revenge is moving on with your life.
    Looking great, taking great care of yourself and achieving all your goals.
    Next time the person who left sees you he/she will be shocked.
    Maybe their life did not experience no evolution since then (they are still in the same town, doing the same things, at the same job etc.)
    While you moving forward and taking things to the next level.
    He/she will feel dumb for dumping you and in some cases you might end up getting a text, he/she will try to win you back.

• In the past every time I would, do something to take revenge it would only hurt me more. Then I was like "screw this, I dont care if he regrets leaving me or not, I'm gonna move on with my, life and by happy". Guess what? When I started moving on and showing him that I don't give a f*** if he's with me or not then THATS when he regretted leaving me and that's when he wanted to get back with me. I wasn't even trying to get him back when I decided to move on. So I learned that the best way is to move and and let them see that you are happy without them. Trust me. It works. (and no, I didn't get back to him after he dumped me)

• Cliche, but best revenge is really to move on and be happy with another SO or to be happy by yourself. Living a fulfilling life and achieving success and goals is the best revenge. It shows you don't need this person in your life to make you happy.

• Moving on and doing better without them.

• 1. tell that you want to have a break up sex with them.

2. get into the 69 position

3. fart on their face.

JKJKJK LOL just move on. since you're 30 - 35 it's better to be wise and move on. show how successful and happy you are without them. kill them with success and bury them with a smile.

• Well, I mean you can plot an entire revenge plot with a best friend, however that would be really immature.

Instead, move on. Enjoy life to the fullest and remove that person from your life. Show them that you are happier without them. That's the best way to make them feel bad without actually, physically hurting them back. Go on a weekend getaway, drive down to the beach at sunset and admire the view, or just go with a good friend to a coffee shop to talk.

Remember: kill them with kindness. ;)

• Moving on and dating someone way hotter than your ex. Then a accidentally run into you ex in public with your hot new mate

• Moving on with your life.

• Just keep living life. I have never understood why people want revenge when dumped. You cannot make a person want to be with you. Like do you seriously expect someone to take their life just to make you happy? That's twisted and they were right to dump you if you're the type to seek revenge.

• Yup agree with NerdInDenial
    they will hate it knowing you're happy if not happier without them :)

• Live a fulfilling active, fun filled life without that person. It'll kill them.

• your own success

• Moving on.
    Never letting on that you might miss them (basically ignore them completely)
    Looking happier now than when you were with them.

• Moving on and being happy.

• What you do is: get over them and stop caring

• Smile and get over it.

• finding someone better

• Being the best version of yourself

• Get him jelous and use his weakness to build u. Optima wise yah?

• looking better than you looked before

• Being more confident and be happy, move on, start a new loving relationship, still be friend with your ex and show your happiness. #iamgladyoudumpedme

LOL, the pic is hilarious by the way.

• work on yourself and make them rethink their life through regret. you'll forget them after you've fully passed on and they will always remember.

• Why get revenge? If they don't want you anymore, move on. Have more respect for yourself. Don't try to fit into someone's romantic life who clearly does not want you there. Just continue working on your goals and being healthy and happy. That's the best way to handle getting dumped.

• Letting them see how happy you are after they have left.

• Revenge. Bitter break up? Lol so far I don't know what to say. Because I had a beautiful relationship with my ex. I never thought of having revenge because his a great guy but i do want him to realize that nobody is going to love him better than me. Lol

• Sleep with their mom or sister.

• you forgetting they ever existed.

• Being successful and happy without them

• More from Girls
    58

What Guys Said 97

• Be a Grown-up. Just accept that they aren't the one, and delete them from your email, phone, Facebook, and whatever.
    Don't respond when they send a 'Drunk Apology, let's get back together,' when the one they dumped you for, dumps them, because they suck rocks!!

• Some stuff you only learn by experience. The best kind of revenge is no revenge at all. Is the fact of leaving something once hurtful, powerless now. Is the fact that you're one with yourself and the universe (trippy right?). Is the ability​ of looking back, knowing that it is a lesson learned, that it doesn't change and it doesn't hurt. And most of all, is living in the now, comprehending the happiness that you're entitled to enjoy.

Everything is up to you, you just need to decide what you want for you. To stay dueling/worrying/hurting with the past or living in the now?

• Depends on what they actually did to you, and what kind of dirt you have on them.

And I do mean ACTUAL offenses, not the bullshit that women pull where they THINK they've been wronged because a guy doesn't want to see them anymore, so they cry rape and run to the cops, trying to fuck up his entire life because he broke up with them or never called them back or whatever.

I know women don't understand cause & effect, or that actions have consequences, but most of the time I *REALLY* wish they did. Then maybe they'd understand that the guy whose life they try to destroy today because he broke up with them, just might turn into someone that makes dozens, if not hundreds, of other members of Team Vag suffer years down the line because of what was done to him. And maybe if they understood that, it might keep them from trying to get 'revenge' for imagined wrongs. Maybe.

• Sorry... never been dumped... ghosted twice though... one recent...
    i guess they just didn't have the nerve to say it to my face...(or phone)...
    I have that effect on people :)

• The best revenge would be YOU MOVING ON and being successful whether it be in your relationship or in your career, till to the point you do not care about her at all to start on a "revenge" thing.

• Move on to someone better. No need for revenge. Being in a better place with a better partner is all the revenge you need.

But if you want to be dirty about things, sleep with their best friend... Or date them.

• Get a revenge body. It helps. You'll learn self control, you become a calmer and better person.

• Being happy.

• Obviously move onto someone better and be happy/successful without them.

But if you want to annoy the shit out of them, post their number on Craigslist in some big city like Chicago for a free lazy boy couch or TV... or better yet, post it in multiple cities

• Don't get revenge.. move on and find someone who cares. Then the day will come when your ex finds out and trust me... they will stalk your social media profiles, ask all your friends and try to find out who you are seeing and where they came from... typical.. they always want you when they can't have you. Like a child taking anothers unwanted toy.. always looks better when someone else has it.

• Let it go and move on. Revenge is for kids.

• Years ago a girl I dated for her thuggish ex-boyfriend. They were robbing a 7-11. The clerk
    shot and killed both of them. What goes around comes aroun.

• Probably getting on with your life like they were never in it and never mattered. Building yourself into a success. I ran into an ex that dumped me a few years ago for a wealthy guy because I had no prospects, well he dumped her and moved countries leaving her with two kids to raise on her own. Hard not to feel smug though I'm ashamed that I did.

• She didn't dump me exactly. We broke up because she was a cheating whore.
    I called her parents and told them what a whore their daughter is. Afterward she e-mailed me crying a river, telling me I shouldn't have done that. Bitch got what she deserved.

• The only best revenge is actually being able to get them back and give them The finger after...

Other than that, there is no best revenge... the person dumped you --> you could be a millionaire and they probably wouldn't want to come back...

• My girlfriend dumped me and went around behind my back screwing my best friend and flatmate. I cut the both of them off, and tried to kill myself a few times, but got support from my family and health services, and I'm just at the stage of realising that I don't need either of them, and that I am so, so much better off without them. I would answer your question by saying that you could: a) Mess with their mind, and drive them mad, psychologically (my psycho side coming out there) or b) More logically, and probably easier, by moving on and going through the difficult times to find a much better life in which you can enjoy being single once again, before finding someone so much better who would never do that to you.
    It's going to be very hard; I won't tell you it's not. But I promise you from someone who went through this very recently that you will be a better person without him/her in your life. Best of luck!

• Revenge is only going to make you more obsessed with that person, won't do you any good. Move on, and ignore for ever after..

• If you need revenge then they have already won.

• the best revenge is smiling and not make a big deal of it.. itll mean that you are king with or without them

• Eat healthy, work out, stay hot. Live life to the fullest. Best kind of revenge!

• By finding someone who's better than them in every possible way.

• 1. Move on
    2. Enjoy life, be happy
    3. Be successful
    4. Kill them with kindness

They won't know what hit 'em

• Simply just to be awesome. That's pretty much it.

• You can win by getting over 'em and living a life far better without them.

• Move on and leave them behind. Live the best life you can. Sometimes that creates regret but even if it doesn't its the best path for you

• Step one: Poop in a little paper bag.
    Step two: walk up to the person's front door.
    Step three: set the poop bag on fire and ring door
    Step four: run to the back door and knock as the person is stomping on the poop bag. Then that person will track crap through the house XD

• 1. Grow up 2. Move on. 3. Become successful 4. Find someone else.

• Moving on with your life.

• More from Guys
    67