My ex left me, said she can't trust me anymore. I want her back!

I have just split up with my ex-girlfriend of 6 months 4 weeks ago. Basically she is very insecure and has big trust issues due to her last 2-3... Show More

Anyone!?

Most Helpful Opinion

• Ixenomorph is right... I had the exact same problem , I made the same mistake as you , I had the same type of girlfriend that had the same issues... all I can say to you is to calm the f*** down first of all... if you want to loose her forever or risk getting a restraining order you can continue with your behavior or follow some advise. You tell her you are sorry for the mess you made and from now on you going to leave her alone... for a min period of 6 weeks you don't make contact , not from your side anyway... you don't go mess around with other woman , you don't contact her friends , you fall of the radar basically... time is a powerfull tool if you use it right and I hate to break it to you but this chick is playing you by telling you she is seeing someone ells , she wants your attention even if it is negative...suck it up like a man and ride it out, she will come crawling back because she will soon realize who you really are and that she percieved you to be someone you are not ... take this time to go find that guy she fell in love with the first time , the secret here is yourself and patience, maturity...

• Cheers for the replies, makes a lot of sense. Well she called me the other night because she said I have been chatting about her to everyone at work. I have not though! She started crying and asked me to stop. I informed her I have been sticking up for her! She said not to text/call her. So I have not. She kept saying she trusts no one and can't wait to leave her job. And now I find out she is seeing someone else at work.