• Ask
  • myTake

Why does he hate me?

I've been wondering why my ex avoids me at all costs. It's the weirdest thing ever and makes me feel SO bad. Seriously, he avoids me like I'm the... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• i have no idea why he hates you. maybe he still likes you and doesn't want to communicate with you since he's in a new relationship (completely possible that this is false), but I can't really think of any other reasons. I'm sorry this happened :( I'm kind of in the same situation.

What Guys Said 3

• He is probably not happy either and just wants his space and time to get over things. let it be and let it alone. he is an x because you 2 could not work it out.

• He's with someone else now & your old news. Don't take it personal. When you meet a guy you won't be thinking about him & will act the same as he is. He's the one who moved on 1st, that's all.

• Because your an EX. you broke up for a reason.most guys unlike woman drop exes because we don't keep backups, Don't need to use someone to vent our feelings on or get attention from when there is no new person in the picture. If you wanted to do those things or he wanted to be there for you then well maybe you 2 should have stayed together?

What Girls Said 3

• He doesn't hate you. He's avoiding you to get over you. It probably hurts him to see you and be reminded of your times today so he's doing everything he can to forget about it and run away. He's probably very confused about his feelings and probably don't even understand his own action. The best thing to do is to just move on and ignore him. To be around him isn't going to make him change his mind. He's going to continue to do things that will hurt you.

• Hes with a girl that treats him like crap because that's how he feels. He might feel that he deserves that because he's hurting over losing someone he loves. At the end of the day you can't worry about trying to understand why he's doing what he's doing.