My ex boyfriend wants to spend Valentines Day with me

K so my ex dumped me 3 months ago & we were 2gether 4 a year. I just broke up with another guy that I dated to try to move on & I was with that guy... Show More

Ooh and he just called my mom today to wish her a happy b-day.
& now he says hell buy me something for valentines day
So 2night he sent me an email saying that the first part off my vday present was on a website. So I went there & it was his myspace & he had posted a happy vday song that he recorded & wrote with my name in it. & with the song was a pic of me
He wanted me back. Thanks for the advice guys!

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know exactly. When I broke up with my ex, he wanted to get me something for V-day and hang (which we did) but we never got back together. I was so excited at first because everyone (even guys) were telling me that he did but he never did. What the heck though. I'm a fool for love so I'm going to say yes he does! Good luck!

• Lol its actually good 2 hear some1 say no bc like I don't wanna think that he definitely does ya know

• LOL. In a perfect world men would just come out and say how they feel huh? Best of luck to you! :)