• Ask
  • myTake

My ex boyfriend wants to spend Valentines Day with me

K so my ex dumped me 3 months ago & we were 2gether 4 a year. I just broke up with another guy that I dated to try to move on & I was with that guy... Show More

Ooh and he just called my mom today to wish her a happy b-day.
& now he says hell buy me something for valentines day
So 2night he sent me an email saying that the first part off my vday present was on a website. So I went there & it was his myspace & he had posted a happy vday song that he recorded & wrote with my name in it. & with the song was a pic of me
He wanted me back. Thanks for the advice guys!

Most Helpful Opinion

• I don't know exactly. When I broke up with my ex, he wanted to get me something for V-day and hang (which we did) but we never got back together. I was so excited at first because everyone (even guys) were telling me that he did but he never did. What the heck though. I'm a fool for love so I'm going to say yes he does! Good luck!

• Lol its actually good 2 hear some1 say no bc like I don't wanna think that he definitely does ya know

• LOL. In a perfect world men would just come out and say how they feel huh? Best of luck to you! :)

What Guys Said 2

• "And he said he'd but me something."what does that mean?

• Like a present 4 valentines day? lol I'm worried I don't wanna deal right now if he wants me back...

• Yeah. This dude wants you back. But it sounds like you want him back, too.Hang out with him on Valentine's Day. See where things go.womenbetrippin.com

What Girls Said 3

• Prepare for the worst, and hope for the best. That's all you can do. I'm in the same situation. My ex of a just over a year broke up with me three months ago, and we're spending valentine's day together as well. We've been trying to remain friends ever since, but it is definitely straining our friendship. What is even worse is that he says there's a chance for the future. A long time from now. It sucks to hear that more only because it gives you hope. Honestly, plan for you guys just hanging out as friends. That way, no more heartbreak. If you both are just hanging out as friends and you plan for it that way, then you won't be disappointed. If it turns into more than that. That's wonderful. And you'll be even more happier if that happens if you prepare just for friendship. Don't set yourself up to be disappointed. Whatever happens, I hope your day goes very well. :o)

• Don't expect anything