I Just Wanted to Give My Opinion on Interacial Dating

I like this guy. He's so cute. I've had a crush on him since sixth grade. I'm crazy over him. He is appealing to me more than any other guys I've seen and I'm almost twenty years right now. I think about him everyday he's attractive in everyway.

When white guys get mad, they assume the most racist inquiries. He's not dating me to get back at the racist white guys. I don't date him for sex because it's "taboo". I'm not a sexual person. I feel like some white guys gets angry quick because they pay attention to racist black guys more than how that certain black guy feels about a girl.

I'm attractive girl many people of all races would be attracted to me lol. I just want those guys to stop being so hurt for nothing someone times they let silly things bother them and its not that serious. Why are they so worried about what I like? It's my life and I do things that I'm not like you; I have other perspectives that make way more sense than racist thinking. I'm self respected intelligent loving person. I'm open minded and respect, appreciate what this time on earth brings to me. If it says somewhere in the bible where it's unchristian to date out of race, show me.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 4

• I am against interracial dating. . . for myself, because I am Caucasian and I am not attracted to black women. That doesn't mean that I am a racist or bigoted, though I have been accused of those things.

I almost always try to understand what motivates people who believe or act differently than me. I don't have the idea that my thoughts about "the way life ought to be" should guide very person on the planet on their journey. The choices we make are based on many values that we acquire early in life and often those values are immutable. People are different. . . and that's okay.

Having said that, I can understand people being attracted to members of other races. There are some Asian women who really light my fire. But I don't understand people who only date a member of a different race. I don't assume that "self-hating" pablum that some people trot out as an explanation; that is just too facile.

Can someone help me understand how a Caucasian woman is not attracted to any Caucasian man, or a black woman is not attracted to any black men?

• The media and more people are trying to make everything look okay, and a family member of mine says I'm falling for it "interracial dating" he says it isn't okay, people never started doing this before, that he doesn't thing God intended ys to mix and create new breeds, he made everyone for the own kinds. I can't find anywhere where God said to not mix, it's hard for me.

• I am a Christian, but I certainly understand why skeptics say, "Man created God in his image."

• @juicybrain. I haven't realized it that way. That's sounds right though. That gives me hope in a way because it makes my ways feel free that he's wrong , it makes me not feel held back with his opinion on blacks. It feels inhumane to not accept black people as good friends or possible soulmates, because we just don't know if it's right or not.

• I'm all for interracial dating but I would only go for Caucasian (my race), Asian and Latino. Not into dark skinned women, don't find them attractive.

• Wonderful.

• That's a very good quote you posted, and as you explained, you have absolutely no reason to apologize or worry about what you do with your life. You're not breaking any laws or taboos. You're following your heart and mind and going with what you want to do, which is admirable.

If your "friends" have any sort of problem with someone you choose to date because of their race, then they aren't really your friends. And even parents might have a fuss about it, but you're an adult, and it's your life. If this person is good to you and you like being around him, then that's what matters most.

I think it's great you're deciding to be your own person and are pursuing being happy for yourself rather than doing what you think someone else might accept.

• Thankyou it almost brought me to tears having some one actually understanding. I feel alone with this situation sometimes.
      Thankyou I worked hard on explaining how I really felt. Your comment means a lot. ☺️

• I'm glad I could help. Love with your heart and your eyes will see much more clearly.

What Girls Said 3

• Interracial dating only works, if their minds can meet first and foremost before skin colour. But people tend to see skin colour first and think that's enough to get that girl for their skin colour... What about the values and outlooks? None. Some tend to be curious because of what they saw in porn or hear their friends say 'oh that Asian or black chick is hot in bed. I wanna fuck her too'. SAD.

• That is sad that some people are like that. I made a comment on here that I'm not truly attracted to black men and I was told that I'm "self-hating".

LOL... What? Because I do not find many black men attractive (unless if they're mixed and then there's still a huge issue about the penis color (I'm not attracted to dark/light penises. They make me GaG ;D... seriously)) I must hate my people, my culture, and myself.

Funny and untrue. :D

• Yeah I always thought I was a strange girl for not crushing on white guys like I do other races. It's hard for me especially when there not cute to me or when white guys don't talk to me , some do but not in a romantic way as if they liked me. Haha penis colors don't matter to me that much because it ugly anyway, I don't expect much beauty coming from down there. If I'm not attracted to the guy any. penis.. makes me gag.. x_x

• @Take Owner
      "penis.. makes me gag.. x_x" I will refrain from making a joke. You know what I'm talking about :-p

• Lol I cought myself, but I figured she might not think of it like that lol

• When first read I thought you were going to say that you're against interracial dating.
    I'm glad you didn't.
    This is a nice take :)
    Don't let other people hurt your feelings, they're unhappy and jealous.

Good luck!