The joys of being with a tall guy!

1. You get to wear heels without worrying that you will tower over him! Screw that! You can stand on his feet while wearing your feels and still not reach his height. :D

The joys of being with a tall guy!

2. He makes you feel like a dainty little Tinkerbell.

3. You always feel like you're rolling with your own personal bodyguard. Is this my security detail? No, but it's funny you should say that because that's absolutely what I want people to think when they see us together.

4. You can literally run and jump on him like you're in any movie love scene you've ever wanted to reenact and he won't tumble over. We've already done six different Dirty Dancing reenactments and it's not even Friday. This is the perfect relationship.

5. He's basically a Forehead Kissing Factory. Every time you hug him, your forehead is right there, ready to be kissed, and he takes every opportunity to get on that ish on!!

6. Your calves are always toned because you're on your tiptoes all the time. Six months of dating him is equivalent to a year of Ballet Beautiful classes.

7. You will always be seen as cute and cuddly to a tall guy.

His height and masculinity is like an aphrodisiac. It turns you on and on and on.

8. Even when you're a 6'1" model... He's still taller than you!!!

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 13

• Hmm.. I'm 6'5" and I hope women don't want to date me because they expect a personal bodyguard. I can't fight to save my life lol.. I'm nobodies warrior.

Pretty much every expectation a woman has about me being tall would probably be dead fucking wrong. But hey she can believe it if she wants if it makes me more attractive :D

• And yet women say "looks don't matter"

• I'm going to make a take called "the joys of being with a white girl." Oh, or how about "the joys of being with a busty girl". Actually, I have an idea, "the joys of being with a thin girl."

For the first one, I can write about how a woman's white skin "is like an aphrodisiac". I can also write how you can go out in public and not worried about being seen with embarrassed with a black-skinned mate. I also shouldn't forget about how being with a superior white woman is "the perfect relationship".

• Lmao I see my take hit a spot. Good luck with your takes! :D

• Not at all.

• If you say so.

• I am 5'7 i am screwed then lol.

• You should date me then ;) haha

• This is so cool. I love this. But then I'm 6' 3.5" lol

• Was this made by Prettygurl12? lol

2. And that's the problem. Females like you want a guy to treat you like a little girl. If that's true then should you be able to drive? Maybe the guy should do that. Should you be able to work? I mean after all you could hurt yourself. The sad truth is some women actually like that idea. I don't know about other guys but I don't like weak little girls. You're clearly still a little girl. I like grown ass women.

3. "Personal bodyguard" LMAO! As pathetically sad as that is many little girls like you actually believe this. Height don't mean shit. I literally was watching a video yesterday of this big ass white dude. I mean just massive white dude getting knocked the fuck out in one punch. That don't mean anything. The cheesy saying "It's not the size of the dog in the fight it's the size of the fight in the dog" is true.

(Side Note: Is that one of the Klitcho brothers? One of them got their ass beat. ain't that funny?)

4. Another thing little girls like. First of all I know "small" guys who could pick up the dude in the picture AND the girl at the same time lol. Height has little to do with edurance and strength in most cases. Girls have rode my back. I can pick up probably any girl even now that I'm not working at that's 130 or less. Besides who the fuck wants someone running up and jumping on them? Even if I was tall I wouldn't want that. That's little children playing on a play ground type of shit.

5. I don't know why I'd ever want to kiss a girl on the forehead unless she's not my actual girl. If she's my girl I want he lips. I don't want her forehead. That's something I'd do with a daughter if I had one. Again little girl shit.

6. Or you could do like a normal person and work out? lol.

7. Or basically a little girl? Did I mention grown ass women are better than little kids? I mean this is beigning on pedophila in a way isn't it? "Look at how little girl like I am." That's not weird to you?

8. Kayla pointed out that picture but yeah this last point is pointless lol.

In any case I'm glad females like you exist. It allows for stringing out the little girls who like the little boys with the trucks and apparently bodyguards to grown ass women with their own cars, can protect themselves, and see themselves as goddesses among men and women.

• *If she's my girl I want her lips.

• It was me giving you two a compliment. You really shouldn't see everything as negativity. Try to grow out of that.

• I sensed a backhanded compliment in that, but w/e. I don't see everything as negative.

• LOL... kinda like the joys of being with a beautiful, slim woman.

• The joys of being a short guy:

None really.

Yeah... sucks to be me.

• That's not true and you're only 16.

• In high school I was 5'7" and a lot of the guys were 5'4". I was taller than a lot of guys but two nights ago at a party I saw a guy from high school. He's an officer but in the SWAT unit and is taller than me. He's around 5'11. Earlier this year I ran into a guy from junior high, he's like freaking 6'3" now lol. All of the girls were taller than him! I still can't believe it lol. There are men fresh out of the college who recently got drafted into the NBA and are still growing. My Dad told me one of them grew 0.7 inches since being drafted. He's a basketball freak. Give it time! A lot of girls like short guys too. :)

• I'm sure that there are enough girls out there who would date a short guy, but I have yet to meet one who prefers shorter guys.

I'd have to earn two to three inches to be considered above average height in my country. Doubt that's gonna happen, but oh well.

• But it closes some sex positions for both like.. 69.. However it also opens up certain new sex positions, like , standing blowjob is a thing.

• Most men are giants compared to my wife.

I am six foot, not particularly tall, but compared to her I am. She did enjoy jumping into my arms or me picking her up, though later on my arthritis made that... tricky. Sometimes she forgot.

• I'm six feet tall, and my fiancĂ©e is almost my height. Tall women are personally better to me than short ones. Easier to kiss.

• I think most people already know that girls like guys taller than them. I feel like this is just going to upset guys who are shorter and make them feel shitty. Also I'd never want to have such a height difference as these people have. That would be so damn awkward trying to hug and kiss while standing all the time.

What Girls Said 5

• I like tall men <3 Lol But I don't to like a midget next to him. Since I'm 5'6 the perfect height for me would 5'11-6'5 but anything over that is too tall lol

• I would never want to be seen as a 'dainty little tinkerbell'. This is one obsession many girls seem to have that's completely lost on me... How can you want to be seen as a plaything, yet be taken seriously?

Also, regarding the last picture you posted, Karlie is actually the same height at best as her boyfriend. he's behind her there, making him look shorter but they're pretty damn even.
    i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...C00000578-752_634x931.jpg

• s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...439960de5b.jpg

They're side by side in this pic and he seems an inch or an inch and a half taller. Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me.

• please stfu. Nobody cares, you're the one who keeps returning to the issue then whining that you're all high and mighty.

• I see you're in your feelings. Please make me stfu lol.

• Well major height disparities are very inconvenient when it comes to hugging/kissing, etc.

• Number 7 is way too tall, but yes, tall guys are better.
    I totally agree with number 1. I'm interested in a not-so-tall guy right now, and although wearing heels used to be such a regular thing for me, I've gotten used to wearing flats because I hang out with him every week. I MISS wearing heels!

• Even though my husband is taller than me, I don't want to seem dainty, nor do I want him seen as my own personal body gaurd. I don't run and jump on him either... I don't need to accidentally injure him.