10 Reasons Why White Women Should Date Indian Men (Asian, Not Native American)

10 reasons why white women should date Indian men (Asian, not Native American)

Above, Tony Kanal and Gwen Stefani were an item for a long time before she started dating douche bag Gavin Rossdale. Tony Kanal and Gwen Stefani's breakup inspired the hit song by No Doubt called "Don't Speak". Of course, I'm not really helping my cause with this article by launching it with a picture of them, but figured I'd start off with a recognizable photo of two Pop culture icons (who am I kidding, half you people were just being born or were only two years old when "Don't Speak" was first released)

Before I begin, I just want to thank Pinterest for being a bitch by making my life difficult trying to find photos with their crude sign-up-if-you-want-to-do-anything-with-these-photos pop-up box....ahem...okay

(disclaimer: this article is intentionally meant to piss some people off, it's written with a pinch of Steven Colbert esque humor, a dash of sarcasm, marinated in troll semantics, sprinkled with a bit of psuedo-racism, and with a hint of double-standards in stereotypes that I wrote with a blase attitude and that I'm well aware of, and finally, it's slow roasted in some seriousness with curry powder, enjoy your meal)

(Also Indians and Pakistanis will be used interchangeably toward the end of this article because i'll envitably get tired of typing both out)

Face it, Indian and Pakistani men are the last to be accepted in America...slowly but surely however, the Indian and Pakistani people are starting to be accepted in the melting pot that defines the American culture. It took a long time for the people of America to accept Irish people, Italians, Black people, Mexicans, Chinese, Japanese people, etc. and the most recent...Indians and Pakistani people....are finally starting to be accepted in the West. You see some Indian people in American movies now, hear them in your music, see them listed as credits to some shows, and laugh at their jokes as some are comedians, so you know...that it's not all just Dunkin Donuts and 7-Elevens with Indians and Pakistani people. However, despite the influence Indian people had on the Hippie culture of the 60s and 70s, despite the effect Hinduism, and what not, had on New Age thinking and all that Yoga you see popular in today's Western Culture, despite how Indians have been in America media (think the bands Soundgarden and Queen) you rarely see a white girl with an Indian guy out in public. But this will change, if not today, be prepared for your kid's generation to be more open to interracial dating.

Below are 10 reasons you should date an Indian guy.

1.) Kids that are born mixed of half Indian and half white genes will never need to get a tan

Think about all the money you spend at the tanning salon trying to get your pasty white skin to get that perfect tan shade color. Now imagine all the money you'll save when your kids won't have to ask you for tanning money because they won't need it. Imagine the huge reduction in the probability of your kids getting skin cancer, because your kids won't have to bake in the sun at the beach. Think about the envy of the kids at school when they walk past your mixed race children as they whisper to themselves "look at that perfect light brown honey skin" also, think of the embarrassment you'll save for yourself because your kids won't use tanning spray that would have otherwise made them look like the Guidos on Jersey Shore. You can thank this article when you get your groove on with an Indian guy. Below are some pictures of Half Indian (or Pakistani) and Half White celebrities.

Half white and Half Indian singer Norah Jones was the boner causing result of Sue Jones and Indian sitar legend, Ravi Shankar.

Yes, Ben Kingsley, the actor who played Gandhi, is indeed half Indian, look at that perfect bald head.

Avan Jogia, the former Nickelodeon child star father's is in fact a British expat of Gujarati Indian decent. On his mum’s side, Jogia is Welsh, English, and German. He was once famous for being that guy Miley Cyrus made out with, but now, Jogia is better known for his role in ABC Family drama "Twisted" where he played a half-Indian character.

Zayn Malik, from One Direction, is half Pakistani and half English. Ladies, look at that hair, look at those eyes? Doesn't he make you (r mouth) wet (for some chocolate)?

Check out this babe, Angela Jonsson, half Indian and Half Icelandic model shot to fame after she won the Kingfisher Calendar Model Hunt in 2011.

Model, Actress, and Fashion Designer Lisa Haydon was born of an Indian Father and Austrailan mother, she is best known for her work in the Bollywood comedy-drama film, Queen (2014)

2.) Your kids will be born incredibly smart

Somewhere hidden away in the far corners of the office floors of giant firms like Google, Twitter, Verizon, Samsung, Dell, and Macintosh...are a bunch of Indians huddled around computers and they quietly do their work as Software Engineers, Computer Programmers, Network Administrators, Quality Assurance testers, and Systems Analysts. The same guys you see waddling down the street with brown sandals, unibrows, and wabbling their head from side to side when answering "yes" to some question are the same dudes that wrote the code to your online banking app. Their kids...are spelling bee champions who can spell words just as long as their last names. Now just imagine getting it on with said dudes...you'll give birth to the next Zayn Malik who'll probably end up a Doctor when he grows up...or will work in the field of Quantum computing, or programming the first Articial Intelligence program in between sips of curry. So hop to it, get busy with an Indian guy.

3.) Interracial children are less prone to genetic diseases due to genetic diversification

Don't believe any of the trollish and racist hogwash you read online about interracial breeding being a sin or bad for the gene pool. As humans, we seek out genes (outside of our conscious mind) that are varied from our own genes to decrease the odds of genetic anomalies in our offspring (which is why we have a very high probability of not being attracted to our own siblings). But one might argue why we are predisposed to marrying or dating within our own race if that's the case...well, that has less to do with biology and more to do with our own prejudices and biases. If we look outside our own race, we see that interracial mating actually diversifies the genes of our offspring more greatly than staying within our own race, and the following YouTube video serves as a great watch, for both point 2 and point 3.

4.) It's very likely that racism toward Indians was programmed into your mind because your dad's generation considered chest hairiness as sexy...until Indians arrived

Our generation is concerned about waxing this...or waxing that...but back in the day, your white dad was buying chest hair growth products to attract the ladies....Next thing you know, you got a bunch of Indians coming to America in the 1960s and 1970s that have hairy chests and the white women go nuts, realize that the blend of white genes with brown genes will result in the perfect amount of body hair for their offsprings, and they all start chanting "hare hare, Krishna Krishna", start rocking hindu dots and trance out to sitar music while high on LSD. So what does the American Media and the American government do? they outlaw psychedelic drugs, and start pinning up male models with absolutely no body hair in Calvin Klein ads, and then spread a myth that Indian penises are small...which brings me to the next point...

5.) Your racism toward Indian people (and other ethnicities) are not your own

Asian penises being small is just a myth. I can't find the article I read before that debunked this so instead I'll conclude this point with a quote I found on this topic today plus a stat: "it's color was its size" and, the fact that the average penile length globally is a little over 5 inches.

6.) You'll rarely see an Indian serial killer or psycho or womanizer in America

When was the last time you saw an Apu looking dude with the last name "Patel" on America's Most Wanted or Forensic Files? Your more likely to end up like Susie Salmon in Lovely Bones if you have a white boyfriend than you are with an Indian boyfriend. You're more likely to end up on Crystal Meth dating a white guy than you are dating an Indian guy. You'll see more white guys shoot their wives to death, then, stab their dogs, kill their kids, burn down the house and then kill themselves over debt and marriage problems. You're more likely to be stalked by a sexual predator whose a white guy or black guy than a guy whose Indian. What do we conclude from all this? It's more logical and safer to go brown.

7.) Indian men are less to cheat on you and dumping you for an arranged marriage is a misconception

Statistically, Indian men are less likely to cheat on you than White men because its a lot harder for Indian guys to get laid with white women, hence, they are less likely to cheat. Also, contrary to popular belief, Indian men are not going to strap you to the kitchen, dominate the household with a patrichrial system or dump you for the village girl from the motherland. As a matter of fact, more Indian parents than not, are inviting to their children marrying an "outsider" and most Indian men believe in equality in a relationship.

8.) Indians are less likely to be in huge debt and more likely to have higher household income

Which means your relationship won't struggle too much with financial troubles. Indians are more likely to save money, earn more, have higher household incomes, and have college degrees.

9.) Indians invented the Kama Sutra

The sacred text on intimacy, need I say more?

Above, the Kama Sutra condensed down, laughably, to the ever so famous college poster that dominates fraternities and male dorm rooms.

10.) Indian men are less likely to be commitment phobic because India values marriage highly which is evident in Indian movies which are akin to American chick flicks and since women like chick flicks he's more likely to cuddle with you while watching said movies and you'll end up watching it with the captions on too. Plus, Indian movies are on average 2.5 - 3 hours long which means, more cuddling time. Also, you'll probably have an Indian friend some day from your work so you'll probably go to an Indian wedding at some point in your life and you will fall in love with the jewelry, the traditional female dress and the henna. And yes this last point is long.

Because getting married is considered a high achievement in the Indian culture, Indian men are more likely to want to be with you for the long term and are more likely to pop the question. Not to mention the weddings are highly extravagent and the jewelry is off the hook with crazy cool patterns that puts American jewelry to shame. So there you have it.

Thank you come again.

GuyAdviceFromGuy is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 19

• HAHA lol I don't know what to say lol

• Or:

You can date whoever you want without basing it on race while not relying on generally unsupported statistics.

Seriously, I don't get this weird obsession with ethnic men wanting to date white women. They're not trophies.

• And before you use the argument that you couldn't include all races of women to avoid it being "too long", that would have been easily fixed by simply saying "women" instead of focusing on white women specifically. Seriously, I don't get the white fixation.

• Opinion owner, even though this myTake is a bit absurd focusing on just white women, you have to understand that when ethnic men are in a Western country, they're in a society where the majority of girls available to date are white. Far less ethnic women of their own races in the are there in the area usually and when it comes to ethnic women, a big percentage of them don't date because of how conservative they are. If the large majority of the Western women were black girls, ethnic men would treat black women as "trophies". If the majority of Western women were Hispanic women, ethnic men would be worried about dating Hispanic women the same way. Get what I'm saying?

• MyTake owner, you wrote a take on them and now hating on them out of bitterness. Keep in mind though, location is very important also. In conservative areas of America like Texas, Indian men have it much easier than in liberal areas like in the North. Liberal girls are usually passive aggressive who pretend to care about ethnic issues but when it comes to even associating with ethnic men, a lot of them don't want anything to do with them because a whole lot of them tend to carry prejudiced generalizations against us. In liberal areas, black guys are the most desired minority. In conservative areas, they are the least cause conservative girls have the most prejudiced generalizations against black men usually but make far less generalizations against ethnic men than liberal girls. The reason why a lot of ethnic guys believe they are considered undesirable by girls is because a good majority live in liberal parts of the Western countries. And almost all girls on this site are liberal.

• 1) Overall white is the most desirable skin color

2) Indians are far below on the list of intelligent races. Whites and Asians take the cake in that respect every time, so don't even try with that bullshit.

3) Interracial children are more susceptible to diseases by far, because they can get diseases from both races. You can see it in animals of all kinds, they have shorter life spans when unnaturally mixed.

4) Females racial preferences have absolutely nothing to do with their family anymore, pretty sure we're past this shit by now.

5) Why are Indians so insecure about being Indian? And no, if I don't like Indians it's because I don't like Indians and is not influenced by anybody else, so deal with it.

6) That is simply a lie, and you're making it sound like we should be worried you'll rape us.

7) So if you had more access to white women you would cheat on us? So basically, you're no better than any white man.

8) So we should be basing our relationships on income?

9) So we should base our relationships on who wrote what book on sex? That's actually kind of disturbing. And no, Asians are physically just smaller in comparison to other races, so typically do have smaller penises. They're equally proportionate compared to your size, but small compared to other races.

10) Why Indian men are so desperate for white women is sad and gross. Also, for example, Hindu's (one of many Indian religions) believe that women are less than a man and should be obedient to their husbands and sons. What white women wants to deal with that bullshit? Sicks believe women are cursed and condemned. In Islam women are given "guidelines" to abide by. Muslims want to legalize raping white women, because "they need it". Indian girls are also not allowed in other peoples homes are close to the men when they are menstruating.

So fuck your opinions, I will never, ever, under any circumstances, date an Indian man.

• First of all, Indians are Asians and second not all Indian people are superstitious, misogynists and religious freaks. Not every Indian guy is vying for white women's attention on social media sites, it's usually the uneducated and uncultured ones from remote areas. Why are you harbouring so much anger, resentments and hatred toward all Indian people?

• Smh smh smh yo dis chick dumb AFFFFF. Where dat dislike button at?

• oh girl , i love your opinion, u are just expressig my thoughts

• I think the same should be said for --ahem-- East Asian dudes.

This whole article should be on a comedy show.

• There are some incredibly sexy Indian men ;-)

• what a bullshit... i am sure it was written by indian men.. indian complex... i dont get this too. why would white girls want to date an indian.. mind your own business and hunt your own women... right?

• I forgot to add in my article that Kelli Ali from Sneaker Pimps is also half Indian and Half White, she's gorgeous, way better looking than you

• and what now... it doesn't change the fact that u indian would do anything to get a white trophy wife... dont understand that.

• yeah.. I think Im good with white men, theyre sexier to me. not because someone says "i think" you should date these people...

• The only thing I don't like about your article is number 7. So now you make it seem as if indian men are only faithful because they are not attractive and would otherwise be unfaithful of they were.

• just take this article in stride like I intended when I wrote it

• Cool, and I'm gonna say what I wanna say too, except I won't be making as many spelling mistakes as you

• Lol calm down loser. It's only 2. And it happens so the fact that you pointed that out makes you uber lame. I feel bad for you. Not :)

• @Let_me_do_that this is a must read.. lol!
    Good take my friend :-)

• One reason why to date whoever you want:
    It's your life
    This basically just sounds like a bunch of generalisations sorrg

• I never state in the article Indian's are better than everyone else, if you're going to comment on my article at least get my scientifically accurate opinions right

• You put your opinions on the Internet and call them facts. They aren't facts. Also, I don't understand the obsession with white people. Indian women are gorgeous date one of them

• I still love my Indian ex-boyfriend, and always will. He was one of the best boyfriends I ever had. We got on so well. He was always so tender and affectionate yet also very masculine, quiet-natured and strong. He cared for me in the deepest possible way. Despite the cultural differences, we shared a deep understanding of one another. Even though we are both with other people now, I still think of him everyday. He will always have a special place in my heart. As for your points above, he was successful, wealthy and alpha male (#8). But he did settle down and marry an Indian girl (#7) via arranged marriage. In some ways I feel like he was the one who got away.

• My cousins are half white, half middle eastern, and they are so lovely. Gorgeous skin and shocking blue eyes. Not to mention their parents speak to them in different languages, so they were both trilingual by the age of three.

• I'm pretty okay with my pasty white skin. Hope you can get over it too.

• Let them date whoever the fuck they want. >o >

-Sincerely, a non-white chick.

Seriously, what is with non-white guys on gag like targeting white chicks? Like, I've seen questions about why they're racist for not wanting to date these guys while at the same time asking questions, and making myTakes about why they should date them? What the hell man? They're women, not trophies.

• Well I mean, at the end of my mytakes article I'm not gonna be all like (if you're open to interracial dating) I don't need to get super specific about every point I make, nor am I gonna spend the time replacing the word "should date" with "should consider dating" I see people all the time that say they're open minded in general who won't even consider dating outside their race and for what? Because society would frown upon you? What's the reason? You have to look within yourself

• Okay. Sorry to call you a racist and a hater but believe me that it isn't a one way street.

• @MyUsernameRules I know it's not only a one way street. I was just stating my opinion on what I usually see, and I know there are racist white chicks out there. I've had fights with some. Like, this one chick kept posting negative things about Asian girls and I wasn't having that because shit like that isn't right.

• LOL. Lmao/10. Not to mention nearly unimpeded access to delicious indian food via your mother in law who hates you on the dl and so will try to kill you by feeding you to death.

• Let us date whoever "race" we want.

• nice mytake one question I'm a mix between Irish Italian and German and English if I'm a mix dose this mean I'm less prone to genetic diseases?

• That isn't really a mix, you're just caucasian

• @889889 curry is healthy for you and helps to prevent cancer, other countries other than India eat curry, if you've ever taken a woman to fine dining, you'll see it on a menu, unfortunately your experience with women suggests the classiest place you've ever eaten at is Burger King... enjoy the hamburger helper you mom makes you every night you non-cuisine having monkey

• Just wanna let you know I'm scandinavian myself so the burger king argument is kinda invalid. Also white people usually prefer white people, why are u so offended by it?

• There is a long list of other brown ethnicities that are compatible to this list.

• That also includes black people, black people aren't really black, they're just darker brown

What Guys Said 23

• -gets rejected by hot white girls
    -writes gag article out of revenge
    Just lol
    I'm sure all the girls are going to come flocking to you now Hahaha

• How about we let people date whomever the FUCK THEY WANT instead of this bs of trying to "logically" convince someone that there are benefits of dating a certain group.

• Well I see that you read mytake and if you don't like it, all I gotta say is.."haters gonna hate"

• Um, yeah. No. I think its just enough if people put aside racial prejudice and see us as normal reasonable human beings. I think its just fine, if they can do that much.
    There's no need to give them a bunch of reasons do date outside their pool. Besides what guy would want to date a girl who already has a closed mind?

• Good, probably one of the more intelligent responses here

• Well, you did say Indians are intelligent after all. The Indians can't change the world, but we can change ourselves and the world will change with us.

• *shakes head* o dear another one of these lol you people really should drop the whole thing if you put as much effort into actually finding a women as you do trying to convince women that they should be with the Indian race or some other race instead of another race then you'd have a woman and you wouldn't have any need to create these things to begin with.

• Dude, I'm just trying to get some points added to my account, to be honest, I've been with women of many different races and it's never been a problem because I've never made it a problem

• Ok good, I thought you we were all thinking you were one of those whiny guys who makes these kinds of takes and complains, because there are a lot of those kinds on here.

• @RicanEyes I have read this...

he has done fantastic research !!

Good Job Dude :)

• Laughable. If you are so worried about skin cancer then stay with your race. If you think Indians are smarter because some work at Google and other firms you need to ask yourself what race were the guys that created those firms? And then you need to ask why are Indians being used? Hint, it is because they are cheap, not better.

I have been to India many times, it is the bottom of the third world so if that is what they can offer, it isn't much. Yes, it has changed in the last ten years but much of the country is a shithole. The US is far far advanced than much of the world and that is due to white guys.

• And when was the last time you actually traveled to India bro? Because the last time I went, I was walking down streets that looked just like New York and Chicago and I was partying at nightclubs in Goa that looked like Ibiza. Every place has a shit hole place... America has Southern states full of toothless rednecks that fuck their own sisters and live in trailer parks.. every place has a shit hole, my body has a shit hole where I poop from... what's your point?

• I was last there in 2013. Who are you kidding, lol

• You just added more fuel to "SOME" white women's ego. Which is the prime cause you had to write this take...
    Yours sincerely
    Indian brother

• And did Martin Luther King add fuel to white people's ego when he spoke about segregation?

• Interesting MyTake

• Why precisely white women though? Why not black, east Asian or... indian?

• I've seen plenty of Indian guys with other ethnicities. The Indians that have trouble are the more ethnic types. Compared with other races the ethnic version is loved, like a thick accent Italian but not a thick accent Indian. Usually if that Indian is westernized and born outside of India, no issues there he will find any girl he wants like anyone else. And girls have it easier as they are quite attractive

• True, the more ethnic Indians typically don't flirt with women outside their race, usually they are in the process of assimilating to the Western culture

• Um, any white girl influenced with this article could contact me lol :P

Well, every race has their own perks :)

• I am Indian and all I could think of while reading this is that you're a guy who's desperate to date a white girl. You know what? Anyone can date anyone they want. As long as the person is good hearted, a bit attractive and a bit focussed in life.

• Make all the assumptions you want bro, but this article stated nothing about what race I am, or whether I'm desperate or not, keep in mind, commenting on a mytake doesn't necessarily mean you have to make an assumption, you can ask questions off what you read first

• lol, this nigga really wrote all this for no reason :D... whatever you say sanjay!

• This nigga gon leave a comment on a nigga mytake like that nigga actually gives a fuck about what that nigga thinks about his mytakes article, fuck out of here ya nutty nigga

• what the fuck are you talking about?

• WTF is this? I don't even know how to comment on this.

• It's okay guy, calm down... you know.. take a deep breath... eat some beef jerky... go listen to some white people music... like Slipknot or something.. maybe some Limp Bizkit... then take a deep breath again... and then concentrate... and then formulate a comment... I believe in you

• You should have read the disclaimer at the start of the article, if you had and took it seriously you would have realized how butt hurt you would have gotten by it, not read it, and probably wouldn't be commenting on it right now

• The first comment actually made me LOL. I'm gonna listen to some white people music.

• All white girls ----------------------- Please stay away from Indians.

• Well exaggerating about indians will make people hate them! Job done indeed.

And about movies the indian classic movies are about 2 hours. That trend is long forgotten now.

• Please... enlighten me with some of your favorite Indian movies you've seen

• Okay well the trend is still on. Here are some movies which made me write that- Chai pani, hazaro khwahishien aisi (like a thousand wishes).
      Gour hari, Hyderabad blues, Dhobi ghat, Monsoon wedding, Mahek.
      Appreciate your research. 👍

• I am Indian I know if I love someone I have to 've with her. Or if I do arrange marriage then also don't want to cheat ma wife. Or if I do love I do the same. I know western like white people cheat more and more which I don't want any girl to date. I want to date ma own race.

• 1) That's a fair point.
    2) There are smart Indians and there are stupid ones, just like every other race.
    3) If this is true, does this only happen with white women + non-white men, or is there a reason you're focusing on white women?
    4) I doubt they did that just because Indians arrived.
    5) As if the myth that black men have the biggest dicks.
    6) There are more white guys in America than Indians, of course it's more likely, duh. Over here in the UK though a lot of paedophiles rape gangs seem to be Pakistani Muslims though, so I wouldn't say "brown" people are any better than white people.
    7) Usually people choose people they fond attractive, and usually that means lots of other people find them. attractive. Telling them to choose you because you're unattractive to many other people isn't a great way of attracting anybody.

• He's focusing on white women because Indian men are absolutely desperate for white women, it's disgusting.

• @MissMc3 I hope when you get married to your white husband, that he cheats on you with an Indian woman, like literally cheats ON you, like you wake up in your bed to find them on top of you fucking

• @capsteverogers छोड़ ना यार

• lisa haydon is too hot man

• Man, quit being so desperate and stop hating your own race.

• Okay, so assuming I'm even Indian... the article pretty much states why. white women... should... date Indian men, so how is that hating?

• More from Guys