Why I Think Chubbier Guys Are Better

I read a take about "why muscley guys are better" and hey, to each their own! But this is why I think chubby/bigger guys are better.

I know how GAG is so I must say, I mean healthy chubby. Although I could fall in love with an obese guy, (because of his <3) but I won't be sexually attracted to him, and I'd be very concered for his health.

So, I like "fat" men, but only when it doesn't severely affect his health! Keep in mind, these are lighthearted generalizations.

Here are the following reasons why I like "big boys":

They're squishy.

Obviously they're gonna be quite squishy, and that's awesome. I can touch and love his body+it'll be soft and comfortable and fun for me.

Better cuddle buddies.

I think they're better with cuddling. They're squishy and bigger than me so they make great pillows and teddy bears to cuddle with!

Why I Think Chubbier Guys Are Better.

(Please ignore the top part of the photo, I just like the picture, skinny guys aren't "outdated")

Usually, taller than me.

I love major height differences and chubby guys are usually a lot taller than me. So when I hug them, it's like huggy a big ol' teddy bear.

Better defense.

Muscle guys are all for the offense, fatter guys are like sheilds, all about the defense. I think it's cute cause they're not attacking but defending.

More pleasing to MY eye.

I personally think their bodies are physically pleasing. I could get turned on by their bodies just as much as a guy with washboard abs. I love all human bodies, and chubby guys are no different.

Usually, better sense of humor.

Almost every fat guy I know has a great sense of humor. Also, they're almost always nicer along with funnier because being fat, they learn they "need" to be because of our society.

They'll eat as much as I do.

I eat CONSTANTLY (recently, I ate 10 cupcakes in a single sitting, and a few weeks ago I ate an entire medium sized pizza by myself) and I love food.

I can bake for them.

I love to bake, and I'm good at it. They'll be less prudish when it comes to eating junk, (most of the time) and they'll love my baking. (Referring back to the one above, he and I can eat my baked goods together).

(The guy in the pic is oddly pretty in a weird way and it dusturbs me haha)

Intimidating.

If they're tall + chubby, they're very intimidating especially if they have tattoos. That's the best kind of guy to me, the domination they naturally give off is just mph <3

So, keep in mind this is to each their own! Dude, I'd even let him wear my bra if he wanted lol.

Hope you enjoyed. =^,^#

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 67

• hahah yeah I have enjoyed it...

• Ehh... a bigger figure does grant a more dominating presence without effort, I would agree. It's like in Puss in Boots, why Jack and Jill are huge, especially compared to Puss or Kitty.

vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

I would argue though, it's more beneficial to socialize, learn to fight, learn to carry yourself, work out, and live a healthier, and overall more attractive life by looking like this guy.

uproxx.files.wordpress.com/.../...aylan-givens.jpg

Oh and obesity literally makes your dick shorter and stubbier.

www.rodalewellness.com/health/obesity-manhood

• The only part of this "MyTake" that doesn't make sense to me is the height part. If anything, I've noticed chubby guys tend to be SHORTER than non-chubby guys. I've noticed this with girls too. Tall people tend to carry their weight better.

With this being said, I don't know if I fall into the "chubby" category. I have a large muscle mass, I'm always in the gym, but I do have a little bit of a belly on me. I think I look great though!

Good "MyTake."

• almost all the chubby/fat guys I know are taller than me (i'm 5'3)

• @MyTakeOwner Well, I guess since you're only five foot, three inches tall, almost every guy is taller than you, regardless of how heavy they are.

Anyway, now it's time for you to chase all the chubby guys at your school lol.

• Chubby guys be likelike 'put a ring on it'
    static.thefrisky.com/.../chubby-7.gif
    K. Now how do I become chubby?

• Respectfully disagree, jacked aesthetic guys are hot, end of discussion!!

• That's nice but that's your opinion lol

• @Mario21 Hot girls like hot guys
      Grass is green
      Sky is blue

• @Mario21 some girls like hulks, some like weakling nerdy types, some like rich men, regardless of looks, some like heavyset men, some like bone thin skeletal looks. I was at a concert once and these dudes did not shower for months... I mean literally, never washed. They were with two very attractive girls. I asked my friend about that. He told me there was a trend going around. Some girls were into guys that smelled like landfills. I forget the name, not grunge, but something like that, "soils" or "dirty" kinda like people call others that dress in a gothic style clothing, "gothic." Although, for the record, being "gothic" is impossible because that suggests the person is from thousands of years ago. Calling someone "gothic" doesn't make sense. They "dress" gothic does. Just stating facts lol

• From your own point of view. That is interesting

• there's this chubby guy at my gym, he's real chill. he's more like the 2nd to last pic and benches 355, he's trying to cut down and lean out but i like him.

• I'm offensive and this is skinny.

• O @consultantisback the horror *shields eyes*

Also I can quite debunk a few things regarding what you've said about overweight guys.

• From now proud to be chubby lol

• Obese people are universally off-putting. But I suppose big husky people have a couple of things going for them.

• I am just gonna annahilate your take real quick with one single word ;
    Generalizations.

• The fat gene persists. Welp. You're in the right country.

• Thats a nice thing to know , wohooo different kind of girl. yipee.
    What caught my eye is the cartoon you used, its a hairy man... lol WHy used hairy chubby man here?

• Yes, im not fat, but im not ripped.. so im in between.

• I enjoy your posts. i dislike how young you are. Keep up the great work.

• To all the bros out there: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQlIPOTbuH8

• When you say you'd love an obese guy "(because of his <3)," does "<3" refer to his ":-)" or to his "B====D"?

• Good Lawd and thank you ! As a little bigger gent sometimes people are intimidated by me coz I am husky and , tattooed plus I shave my head , and have handlebar moustache. sorry run on sentence. Then once ya know me people call me a big teddybear. LOL thanks tons ! Hugz 🍀🐶🍀

• 5'11" 208 lbs was much heavier but. didn't like the way I felt. Hugz!🍀🐶🍀

• so you're telling me you find chubby Jon Snow more attractive than normal Jon Snow?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BqyAScGCUAA4gUJ.jpg

static.independent.co.uk/.../jon-snow.jpg

• More from Guys
    47

What Girls Said 41

• 25% (or less) of body fat or gtfo lol

no thanks. I love you, but I will never agree with this

• Awww I like and support this message! =)

• I completely agree with this! Now that I think about it, chubby guys are a lot better haha

XX

• Welp @Toad-1 you're going to have to get some tattoo's now. :P

• Theyre no different from ashley graham

• i like chubby guys if they are tall and slightly built.

• It's nice to see some appreciation for body shapes that aren't skinny or muscular, so this was really sweet :) I'm sure that there'll be a few guys who are a little happier after reading this.

• chubby guys all I've know~! haha!

• the few times i let some one muscular hug me it was just so tough... lol I hug my brother like a bear!!! Aww! (:

Wonderful MyTake! :3

• Yeah i completely agree coz my boyfriend is chubby he is soooooo cute dat i luv to cuddle him & give him lots of kisses & i always luv to tease him for dat. it really feels so comforting & safe wid him coz of his well built body & it feels cute to snuggle beside him holding him tight. so i call him my teddy bear!!!

• Meh I think guys in shape are hotter

• you do you, but nah I've never been attracted to chubby guys. It's kinda gross to be honest... Maybe it's because I put in effort to take care of my body and I want my partner to do the same. I don't like too much muscles, but a guy that's fit, healthy, in shape is attractive. Not to be mean, but I just wouldn't want to cuddle up to someone who feels like jello. Plus I'd be worried about his health, also a lot of bigger people have way more issues with B. O (again not to be rude, look it up if you don't believe me) and I find that kinda gross. To each her own I guess...

• Guys in magazines do nothing for me. I mean like those guys on the cover of Men's Health and the Calvin Klein models. I liked my ex better when he was chubbier. At 6 feet tall and 220 lbs, I found him perfect. Cuddling with him was the best and he kept me warm. He wanted to get down to a buff 190 but I liked him way better when he was squishier. I love it when you can cook or bake for your man and he'll eat it up and appreciate it. It was very annoying to hear about how hard he went in the gym or where we couldn't eat because he was on a cut.

• I was with a chubby guy they don't know how to kiss it's all sloby
    But true they have a lot of fat and it's kind of hot and they can worm girls up but also bad they take all the bed space!

• One's kissing skill is not related to one's weight.

• That one guy was, maybe, but it's a fallacy to say that all chubby men are bad kissers because one guy was.

• my ex is chubby and he had thick lips, he was a great kisser

• Strangely, I've always loved my men buff.

• i love itt, i love fat guyss

• I don't think so

• My boyfriend is a little on the chubbier side, although he has lost 20lbs in the last couple months, and everything said is 100% true. I have my own personal pillow and body guard. The other thing is that he is always on fire so if I'm cold I just gotta hold on to him. :)

• Hm they're not my preference. I don't need a super ripped guy but I also wouldn't say I'm looking for a guys who is chubbs, not that I could never find him attractive. I like somewhere in the middle. Decent muscle with a normal looking body, not super skinny at all but just the right fit. I'd like him to have a a decent amount of meat on his bones.

• lol squishy. that's cute :)

though i thought the blonde dude was a woman :x

• More from Girls
    21