5 Reasons Why Video Games Are Better Than A Girlfriend

Wrote this for a blog on an app I use...they all got a kick out of it (albeit the ones who got offended, not realizing this may or may not be satire). In case you didn't see that big, bold print over there...again...I stress that this is meant to be satire. I'm sure it'll ruffle a few feathers regardless of any disclaimer I put over it, but if you get offended by this...maybe you shouldn't be on GAG. The men and women here usually want to kill each other. Enjoy!

Why Video Games Are Better Than A Girlfriend

1. You can always test the waters before committing (and not be an ass for it)

Rental services are still around…at least in my area. Even the libraries here rent out current gen. I can give a game a trial run for a fraction of the cost or even free, and if I don’t like it, then I just try another. I get to see what I’m truly getting myself into before making a solid investment.

2. They don’t judge you

Few games I know of will tell you that you suck, that you’re ugly, that you’re not its type…unless you count dating sims I suppose (which I stay away from). The worst that will pop out at you is “Game Over”. But you can always play again…once you have the game…it’s yours. It won’t leave unless you sell or trade it in.

3. The game will always have time for you

After a long day of work, you can expect that game to be on your shelf (or on your system if downloaded) as long as you need it to be. It won’t run around with other people’s shelves/systems. It’s yours and yours only, and you can always be assured of that.

4. You can have as many as you want without penalty

If I were to try and go out with as many girls as I could (most likely, they’d have to be drunk or something)…I’d be a fuckboy. However, owning many games might earn me the title of collector or enthusiast. I’d be more proud of that.

5. One down payment is all it takes

Unless you want the DLC (if the game has it), you only need to pay for it one time. No continuous payments to keep it. You’ll ultimately save more money this way than with a woman who will just leave once you’re out of cash.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 25

• oh... good reasons

• lel Can't argue with that. :D

• Get out of your room for once and smell the roses

• gross

• I'd would more than likely be playing along with my fella or blasting a few heavy metal songs! I approve of this :)

• hahaha nice one! xD

• One problem if they have an orage and you doesn't have internet anymore, You fucked up... But if you had a girlfriend you can have fuck her...
    Dumb joke I know... XD

• Fantasy is always better than reality. If you choose video games over a girlfriend then that means you're not ready to face real life.

• You earn lots of money in games but girls won't get you money.

• Hahhahaha XD
    you might cause lots of break ups with this MyTake :P 😆

• Yep between video games and romance novels who needs a boyfriend? Plus I can have as many book boyfriends as I want and they can never leave me! MAWAHAHA!

• Not gonna lie I have to agree with this with the opposing scenario too (boyfriend) I like romance novels, tv, games and food over boyfriends... then again, probably why i'll be single for the rest of my life but I am ok with that, its fine.

• Yay! Someone else my age who likes romance novels. Whats your favorite sub-genre?

• Dark fantasy just a part of paranormal romance a sub-genre so to speak that is why I mentioned it.

• I have been messaging you.

• This is why I can't find boyfriend haha

• I demend women who are breathing but women who are breathing don't demend me. Should I go for women who are not breathing?

• Video games are better with a boyfriend. I can watch him slowly suffer as I beat him over and over :D Oh what is this Adam? YOU SWEATING? YOU'RE GUNNA LOSE. HAHAHAHA I WIN I WIN. NO NO CUDDLING. I NEED SUSTINANCE I NEED WAR. I NEED VIOLENCE lets play overwatch and get some pizza. trade headsets with me please c:<

• You wouldn't last ten seconds in the ring with me! (waves Call of Duty MLG Pro Circuit Championship Ring in your face) Get on my level Pay-to-Win hat chasing Blizzard Fangirl! Go home pleb!

To the mods cracking down on my satire recently: This right here. I'm being facetious. Calm down.

• @ThatJarHead i r tired me snooze goodnight brave gamer

• Goodnight the Blizzard Fangirl XD

• Video games are better when played with girlfriend

• But can your games bake for you, cook for you of give you back rubs, awesome blow jobs and good sex?
    Perfect scenario, a girl who likes to enjoy the games with you. Best of both worlds.

• Well as much as I love video games, I don't think I would chose them over a boyfriend. If anything I would rather play those games with him.
    Quite sad really, wave goodbye to cooking/baking, embarking on adventures together, snuggling up on the couch, kissing, blow jobs and sex.
    Ah, well with your attitude towards women I think you may as well stick to video games because no woman will want you, if she's going to play second fiddle to a games console.

• only a desperate loser would want a girlfriend like you anyway.

• @Careless_Whisper lol! You don't even know me. Only a desperate loser would make a joke out of something like this in order to shit stir and get peoples attention.

• I would pick videogames over a boyfriend anyday!

• I love this topics why something is better than girlfriend/relationship, then good, if it's so good why are you even thinking about girlfriend? go do that better thing, nobody cares

• "They don’t judge you"

i.ytimg.com/vi/IrR2OHKVH7M/maxresdefault.jpg

assets2.ignimgs.com/.../...121085-1195316_640w.jpg

vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

A little bit more on that last one:

"In order to unlock this difficulty mode, the player needs to die three times in the first difficulty (Normal), an option will then appear, asking the player to activate this mode or not. If the player completes the game in Easy Automatic Mode, the difficulty can no longer be changed in the menu."

fucking friendzoned

• More from Girls
    5

What Guys Said 60

• pussy or play station...

'Tough' one

• it's all true

• hahaha good take. I laugh everytime I hear a guy saying video games, guitar playing, comic books or whatever is better than women. Like if female validation isn't one of the things (heterosexual) men seek the most. xD

• This must be a joke

• "Wrote this for a blog on an app I use... they all got a kick out of it (albeit the ones who got offended, not realizing this may or may not be satire). In case you didn't see that big, bold print over there... again... I stress that this is meant to be satire. I'm sure it'll ruffle a few feathers regardless of any disclaimer I put over it, but if you get offended by this... maybe you shouldn't be on GAG. The men and women here usually want to kill each other. Enjoy!"
      He said it was satire.

• @Thisperson98 thank you

• Yes you must have understood it when you read the beginning... ...

• I very much love to play video games... but that sounds like a lonely life.

• Is this weird i feel like if i date im only gonna be thinking about intercorce. I dont want that im not the most sexiest man alive and i am kind of the ugly ducking in the family not ti ugly im a geek and love games and comic and i talk about like marvel and dc movies with my parents but they dont vare wtf im saying i always talk about games new games but its also weird i live drama watch chick flicks etc my friends call me a flirt but i don't understand how if im a ugly ducking ish

• No, they are not! I'm a former gamer and video games are a waste of fucking time. There's no real accomplishment in doing that crap. Plus, video game companies are so damn greedy with those DLCs, add-ons, and whatnot.

I'm spending my time honing my cyber security skills, learning programming, learning guitar, and going to the gym.

I'd 100x rather have a girlfriend than a video game. But unfortunately, a lot of women are really difficult to impress.

• My PS4 has never asked "Do you think about other video game systems?"

• i love this on so many levels hahahahahahaha girls are useless anyways, they just dont want us, and reject us and girls are completely stupid, video games dont have those problems.

• I assume this is satire. However women always judge men and generalize about them.

• Haaaa I think video games are for the times in between a girlfriend or for the times when she's not there and u have to hang out with your guy buds.

Imagine a video game with your girlfriend tho, = perfection right? =)

• 0|0
  • I hear you can hire a hooker to be your girlfriend for 1 night, might help you bruv.

• Except when it makes you stop and think about how effing lonely you are once you beat the game.

• At first I was debating which would be a better pick, then I compared the two and in the end, I went with the one that loves me back and wants to be part of my life. Games won.

• Personally I prefer girls over games for amazing bjs 😏

• Nice reasons, believe me having a girlfriend gives mostly a headache.

• I like to play my friends games behind their back, it's more fun that way! 😜

• Comparing to a girlfriend? LOL

• 6. It won't annoy the fuck out of you post the honeymoon phase.

7. You won't have to take on all the problems of video ames.

• More from Guys
    40