7 Reasons Why Bodybuilders Are Totally Awesome

1. They make you feel safe

7 Reasons Why BodyBuilders Are Awesome

They can wrap their muscles around you and you can snuggle into their chest.

2. They have big arms and abs

This one doesn't need to be explained. We all love when a guy has arm muscles and abs.

3. They make money

From entering competitions and winning prizes!

4. They're so big...

Not only are their muscles big, they can even reach over seven feet. I love that 😍.

5. They can breakthrough a crowd.

Their strong muscles can push anyone, even someone who's obese, to the side.

6. They look more manly.

Strong men with muscles look more manly and make me feel more like a woman.

7. Your friends will be jealous.

Their jealous because your boyfriend is stronger and more attractive than their own boyfriends.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 19

• Some of these are good points, but LOL at that last pic.

• Nice, approved.

• Though you could have used actual natural representations for your pictures not guys on steroids because most of us do not look like that lol.

• Well done for actually using pictures of bodybuilders. The amount of people who think anybody who lifts weights is a bodybuilder is just ridiculous.

• Steroid abuser checking in

• not sure if srs or sarcasm

• Ummm anon... you know that first picture... That's synthol... ain't nobody afraid of synthol arms.

• First one is a scam. He is not working out but injecting oil mixed with alcohol. Pretty disgusting.

• Is this another satire on the tall guy take?

• Bodybuilders are so insecure, and you can understand why when you meet them. They're all little guys. And most them aren't good athletes, because most never played sports after high school. But hey, some dudes go for fake tits, and some girls go for fake muscles.

• I don't like most of bodybuilders. They think they're these athletic freaks, but they are not athletic. Bodybuilding is more of an art than a sport and most bodybuilders don't realize that.

• Is this take written by a bodybuilder's alt account lol?

• No I'm a volleyball player

• make sure you keep your ass slim and tight. Otherwise volleyball chicks are useless.

• What about fat power lifters? Don't we get a take?

• 98% take steriods so have fun with that lol.

• Yeah our family friend also owns a gym which most of the bodybuilders in town go to, I go there regularly, my father was a bodybuilder and I talk to and converse with hundreds of them on fitness sites and forums. Most of whom do not use them, unless you would love to actually put statistical evidence, reports and the like that actually proves that 98% of all bodybuilders world wide use steroids instead of just stating your opinion, then please, please go right ahead, I can wait.

• We are all chill here brahs. Steroids is a very debatable and controversial subject. Not every bodybuilder is a 300 lb monster freak. Not every bodybuilder has deep rooted insecurity issues. Some of us just love this shit and love training. I'm just stating what I know.

• there wasn't one natty person in them pics lmfao.

• As much as I'd like to agree since I'm a bodybuilder myself, let me just say one thing. If you need a bodybuilder boyfriend to make you feel safe, you need some time to rethink through your maturity and adulthood. As a bodybuilder, I prefer strong independent women who can take care of themselves. Not a weak girl who will come run to me crying for a hug.

• Some pics are just not healthy lol like the first pic that dude will die early
    But lovely take 😛

• You should add because they can't wipe their butt. It saves toilet paper.

• bodybuilders are fucking gross u want more of a t 25 body or p90x

• Faith has been restored in gag. That first pic is a nasty result of synthol though lol. Fearlessbanana confirms.

What Girls Said 9

• Not gonna lie, sometimes I wish I had a hulky friend to clear crowds for me. Saves me from having to bark at people. Lol. Nice work.

• People actually disliked this?

Huh, touchy subject.

• Controversial subject. Don't promote it.. aware of the health implications that come along with it. I think I'm done trying to educate people though.

• @Fearless_banana Well I can't lie and say I don't worry about the potential complications that come along with it, but ultimately Tony it's your body and what you do with it is your business and I highly suspect the body-building culture - if you will - doesn't exactly make not using it easy. I've seen some of those guys and I sincerely doubt their sizes are obtainable without the use of some kind of enhancement.

Nonetheless I do hope you're healthy and you continue to be.

• It's impressive to see them lifting heavy weights but I wouldn't want my boyfriend to be too huge. Other wise he would end up crushing me in 1 hug. :D

OTOH, they aren't known for their endurance, and I happen to like guys with staying power:)

• I don't find a single person in these photos attractive. Not one. They all look like Frankenstein's Monster.

• i am not into bodybuilders, sorry

• 1|1
    • Lol youf attracted to those guys in the pics? You know how roids are bad for guys lol

• @akadatank44 no I don't like them as big as the guys in the pics. But I agree with a lot of the things she said. Something she missed is the determination it takes to get there. That's verrry impressive to me.

• Men who lift are awesome, but bodybuilders are lame. They're all very insecure deep down because they were bullied in school. That's why they use steroids to make themselves huge so they can become bullies themselves. Even if some look good, most can't even get hard when it's sexy time. The shaved and primped bodybuilder look is really very effeminate.

• I wasn't bullied in school at all lol. Was the top wrestler in my HS. I get random erections all day long too.

• @Fearless_banana Don't think you told me that story. Not in detail at least...

• @redeyemindtricks I'll tell you later in message.

• My crush's a bodybuilder. I agree for the most part.

• I don't wanna be crushed ;_; maybe a happy medium?