How to approach and talk to women so you can get a girlfriend!

Guys, so I'm on GAG daily and I've been seeing a lot of guys asking questions about how to get a girl, and its fucken depressing to me.

How do I get a girlfriend? How do I approach her? What do I say? Where do I take her out on a date?

That's what everybody has been asking, but have no fear because Westcoast Bratt is here! (Wow, that accidently rhymed!) I'm going to give you guys tips on how to get a girlfriend, but mostly importantly I'm going to show you guys how to be a better version of yourself! Now keep in mind that I am by no means a dating coach, I am just sharing this info with you guys because this is what has worked for me. Quick story, If your probably reading this chances are you are having trouble women. I use to be no different than you, I once also use to be a loser just like you that would basically repell women! I would look at a gorgeous girl and think to myself "Wow, sweet mother of jesus! Look at her! Look at that ass, those tits, her hair! She's beautiful! I will never have a shot with her I'm a fucken loser, look at me!" And when she actually would talk to me I would freeze up and didn't know what to say, I felt like Fred Flinstone talking to women (Huminahuminahuminahuminahumina!)

Until one day I realized one thing; women aren't that different from guys! They eat, sleep, breathe, and shit just like us. So I began thinking to myself "if it was the other way around, and women were the ones approaching and talking to guys, how would I want it to go down!" And my answer to myself was "I would want her to 100% real and uncut!" And that what I started doing.

Tip #1: When ever you see a girl you like, it could be on the street, inside a store, at the mall, starbucks, on campus, it doesn't matter where, I want you to observe her for about 20-30 seconds. Look at what she's wearing, what she's doing, what she's ordering, and then say what you feel! 100% real just let it roll!

Example: If she's wearing red lipstick you can say "What's the big event? It's not everyday that a girl wears red lipstick."

And then boom! Congrats you have opened her up and started a small convo with her. Do this every day with girls, make it a goal to talk to 3 female strangers a day, don't ask them out just talk. Pretty soon this should become easy to you and you can move on to the next step!

Tip #2: These small conversations your having with girls can easily turn into phone numbers and dates!

Example: Your at the supermarket and the female cashier is ringing you up.

Me: Are you almost out of here or are you just clocking in?

Her: Nah, I wish, I just got here 15 minutes ago.

Me: No way, your closing tonight that sucks!

Her: No, I'm not closing, we close at midnight but I'm off at 10pm.

Me: oh that's not too bad, what you doing tonight? Anything fun?

Her: Not, really just going to go home work on some school work and watch some netflix in bed.

Me: Awwww really? That's no fun, why don't you let me take you out sometime? Write your number down for me and I'll give you a call.

Her: writes down number on piece of paper and hands it to me, 9 times out of 10 they'll write their name on the paper too.

Me: Nice to meet you Kate! My name is _________, I'll give you a call ok. Don't work too hard!

*Its very important for you guys not to copy this example because every girl is different. When I was talking to the cashier I said everything with a playful flirty style and a smile on my face.

Tip #3: Call her the very next day! So many guys fall into that bullshit 3 day rule, its dumb just call her the next day. She gave you her number for reason because she wants you to call, she likes you a little, basically you have a chance motherfucker! Call her and ask her out to something simple like coffee or lunch.

When the date comes just be yourself but to the power of 10, listen to what she has to say and when you reply to her, tell her your honest opinions on things. There's no canned routines or scripts that you can follow, you just have to feel it! Know what you want! Stop caring abot what she may want, fuck her! Your in charge!

Tip #4: open doors for her, and pull out her seat for her, I haven't met a girl who doesn't love it when a guy does this for them.

Tip #5: Hold her fucken hand! Stop being a bitch and stop thinking about when to hold her hand and just do it. Has soon has you guys get out of the car extend your hand so she can grab it and I promise you she will.

Tip #6: When dropping her off back home tell her you had a great time with her. Tell you that you liked hearing about her vacation trip to cancun and you can't wait to visit that place, then go in for the kiss. Don't stick your tongue down her throat, just a little peck on the lips will do! remember you want to leave her wanting more!

Anyways I hope this helps guys. You don't have to follow these tips but it doesn't hurt to try. Rememeber, Albert Einstein said that doing the same shit over and over expecting different results is called insanity, so switch it up guys try something different.

37

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 8

• "... basically you have a chance motherfucker! "

Can't get any more true than that! The more time you waste the worse your chances get. xD

All of your points> spot on!

• Nice advice but I doubt they would follow through with that... people here are totally disconnected from society.

• Finally a guy who has cracked the code. Every guy should read this. I hate when guys say you can't approach girls because they're bitchy, they want model looks and only into rich guys. Of course you'll be rejected if approach a girl and be like "damn girl, you're so fine." or asking for her number before even asking her name.

• This was a very good article, I like the advise for men too. Well done!

• This is really a great take! Chapeau for the maker!

• This is great stuff Guys listen to this dude he knows what he's talking about

• This deserves a slow clap! Well done :)

• Ahem, maybe am an exception. For me a guy needs to be a problem solver, a man with a vision. As soon as a man unloads his pile of problems, I have the urge to run away from him

• Let us be us and unload the frustration for once. We are not always that strong. LOL

• bazinga, u got mi point, its human nature, humans like to b cared by sumone they love, evn if the problm is not solved, if its done in more caing way... half of the stress is gone, u would someone u love to take care of heartly needs, sumone expects the sme frm u...

• jusraj
      :) yeah something like that

What Guys Said 37

• This is a very solid take. It's amazing how many guys DESTROY their primal instincts by over thinking.

This boils down to being to risk -averse. Too many guys are so scared to make a move on girls because of the risk of rejection.

There's NO WAY a guy will be consistently successful with women, without taking risks (in this case, rejection).

• It doesn't matter, trust me. I've been reject nearly 100 times (no joke) and I've still never had sex or had a girlfriend. Girls in their 20's hate being approached it seems. I've had more positive responses from women 30 and over.

• @Westcoastbratt I've came close to getting laid by women in their 30's. Since most of them seem to be married, it's difficult for them to cheat with me on their husbands. One 37 year old lady wanted to have sex with me when I was 21 but she lived 5,000 miles away in the state of Washington (I live in Ohio.) I remember being so irate about that. If only I could have afforded to fly...

• @cincinnatiredsfan this is why u need to mack on women in your vicinity! :)

• followed instructions, still single.

• I think it's a good take, but it's a mistake to assume that all guys have the same problems when it comes to dating.

• Step1: have good looks/ money
    Step2:

Step3:profit

• Not everyone is blessed with good looks or is rich lol

• That's the point. If you're not... well tough luck.

• That wouldn't work on all girls. For example, girl I like - never wears makeup, and she prefers so be in charge (all the time).

• This does seem to be the ultimate guide to dating.. I don't really "date" so its of no use to me, but fair fucks bro. Good shit! It depends what your looking for really though doesn't it.

• To add, to get the girl in that picture, you must look like the guy in the picture. Hard truth is, the hot are attracted to the hot

• Also, might I add as well that when you're trying to get the contact info of a woman/man, don't go for the number right away, ask for their email. Most women/men are fine with giving their email out right away, and while she's doing that just say "while you're at it, why don't you write your number down, you know, just in case". If she's feeling ya, she should have no problem with it. Have a couple of dates in mind that you can sort of mention as she's doing it, so that she's not like "is he for real or is he just trying to get as many numbers as possible". Dates related to hers and yours interests, not yours and some other girls.

It's simple, but, takes a lot of confidence to do, especially if you don't look like the two people in the picture

• Her email? Lol if a guy asked me for my email I would think he's super old-fashioned and might not even respond. Who the hell chats through email?

• Many people, it's less threatening. trust me

• Great job buddy, though I think you will largely be wasting your time on this lot. Any take that doesn't say " you need to be rich and famous" won't satisfy them. Only 5 to 10 percent of the gag male readers reading this will actually take some of it to heart, which is why I never bothered to make a take like this. Let them do them at home, while I keep doing better with women

• Women in our age group, at least here in America, are gold-diggers and stuck up prudes. They think it's "weird" or "creepy" if you approach them. Older women (30 and above) are more accepting but most of them are married.

• All of this is useless. Most women know whether they'll give you a chance within a couple seconds of looking at you. This PUA bullshit will not get you girls but rather her telling you "I have a boyfriend" CAN you back off you creep.

• This is not PUA, this is a normal way to talk to women and actually come across as a likable guy. PUA = Pick Up Asshole

• It's not negative to treat a woman as a normal person rather than some heavenly blessed creature that is far above you. How about you guys realize women are on same level as men.

• Obviously you didn't read what I wrote in the article, I said women are the same as men!

• I you're lacking confidence. Here's two simple trick when talking to girls.

Don't talk them just because you want to fuck em. - Embrace this. Don't let your dick freeze you up, don't be nice to girls because they're pretty. Be nice to them because they're people. Never put women on a pedestal, if your mocked by a beautiful women say 'fuck you' then leave and then go to the next girl you see. Just talk to them because you like talking not because you want to fuck em.

Expect to be rejected - When you can't do the shit above and you only talk to girls because you want to fuck them then expect to be rejected. Say what's ever in your mind, whatever your thinking. Have fun until you're rejected. Believe me this works wonders. I literally walk up on a pretty woman and said 'Hi. I just want to say I like the way dress. It makes you look slutty but yet smart at the same time'. Then a week later i was fucking her brains out. Be a little honest about what you say, but don't be to honest because you could look like an asshole. You know what I mean.

• Some good tips I will try number 3, you may have a point about the 3 day rule.

Although I have tried tips 1 and 2 I am always rejected/laughed and and usually called "creepy."

• Wouldn't be it easier just to be yourself. I find that talking to to many girls are a waste of time. If a girl likes you she'll come up and talk to you or show signs. Why work so hard? What's the point? What a waste of time. Of course i'm not dissing this take in any way. Just saying it's trivial. Just be yourself and don't stick to lines. Let it flow.

• Yea just be yourself, but no girl will ever walk up to you and ask you out, that will never happen, you could be a young Brad Pitt or Leo Dicapreo and it still wouldn't happen

• This isn't fantasy kid. Girls get a lot of attention and the pretty ones gets even more. The only way you can become more attractive than other guys is that you have to show her you more valuable than them.

And the only way to do that is by talking to them.

• @badboymacho like I said I don't need to waste my energy. I'll rely on my instincts and when the right person comes along I'll get up. I don't need anyone to tell me what to do nor do I want to rely on other peoples advice. I do what I want and when I want.

• When it comes down to it, its really not that complicated to talk to a girl, get her dets, go on a date and go from there. Yet soooo many guys struggle with it, they over complicate things and then invent barriers in their head like "girls only want money/tall guys/good looking guys etc". Good take mate :)

• Best take on this website. Someone needs to put this on top.

• Most girls with red lipstick these days are radical feminists. I'd stay clear.

• Or you could just stay home and whack off, in the end you're achieving the same result just not spending any money. =-D

• How to approach a woman? Don't.

• 0|0
  • Sounds good but missing one major ingredient... CONFIDENCE... don't have that from the get go and you'll fail miserably.

• women are perfectionists. make any mistake from the getgo and you'll fail miserably.

be a mack, not a trick

• There's no step by step process into anyone's heart because everybody is different. Also treating women less of a prize and more of a person does help quite a bit but not always.

• Actually most people are the same. Especially women. Very few women stand out from the crowd.

• That's a new one but I can kind of see how you got that due to people's tendency to follow fads which really do make a lot of people look/act very similarly or people might have the same thought process/act the same in certain situations, but there's about 7 billion people on the planet and its near impossible for them to THAT similar that they seem to be the same. People maybe be similar to others but the same, not so much.

• More from Guys
    17