Are outie belly buttons unattractive?

We've been dating for about 6 months now. My boyfriend asked me if I would like to go to Santa Cruz for spring break with him and his family. I said sure. I started thinking about what swimsuit I should wear and what type. I asked my boyfriend what type of swimsuit should I wear like two piece or one piece. Since I have an outie bellybutton. He said "Whichever you feel comfortable in" and said "It's just a swimsuit " or "It's just a belly button" I don't remember which one he said.

I forgot what else he said but I believe it was: "My older sister I think has an outie and she wears a two piece but she doesn't give a ****. " I looked at her pictures and she has an innie belly button...My friend said I shouldn't show my outie belly button because outies are gross looking. I was hanging with boyfriend and he saw my belly button and said it was so cute and would poke it lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• Innie is definitely better but u shouldn't worry about it because your bf already saw it and doesn't mind it so whats the problem?

What Guys Said 2

• What the hell it's nothing its a part of you , "rock that outie!"

• Yeah I'm not a fan of them.

What Girls Said 4

• Well tbh i think they're a little funny looking, in a cute way, but just because they're different i don't see them too often. It's really just a belly button lol nothing to be ashamed about or make a fuss over.

• I don't like outies

• Nope, just different

• I have an outie, too. Think of it this way: At least we don't look like we have a hole in the middle of our stomach like people with innies :D

Outies are cute. They look like the butt of a hot dog. Who doesn't like hot dogs?