Do you think usually it's easier for girls to get guys than it's for guys to get girls?

Men are scared of women and women control men. It looks like decent girls can get guys whenever they want to but decent guys need hard work to get a girl. Why is it? Because girls live longer than guys in general, there are more girls than guys in the world.

Most Helpful Guy

• yes because they have the final say and thats power, i don't see how approaching and asking out gives you power

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 8

• Sexually, yes. But relationship-wise? Hell no. Most guys (specifically the ones in my age range, from what I've noticed) seem more interested in sex than having a serious relationship.

I know some girls have extremely shallow standards (just as some guys do), but most of us dream about having a normal, decent boyfriend.

Regardless of gender, I think people who aren't into the whole party/bar scene don't get approached (or are less inclined to approach) as often as the people who are, which is ironic because the non-partiers would probably be better at relationships...

I think technology has kinda made our generation anti-social, in a way. For example, people turn to online dating and stuff, instead of meeting people in the real world, because well, why not? It's fast and easy, and no actual feelings of rejection are involved (pretty much). It's kinda sad how things have changed.

• Do you think usually it's easier for girls to get guys than it's for guys to get girls?
    I think it's easier for gals to get guys for sex. In regards to committed monogamous relationships with a partner they want it seems to be a bit on equal grounds for both genders.

It looks like decent girls can get guys whenever they want to but decent guys need hard work to get a girl. Why is it?
    Likely it looks like that to you because possibly you're more focused on your gender's own issues so there is an imbalance to you.

Unless you're talking about gals can get guys for sex whenever they want to then the reasoning is likely because guy's sex drives are higher, guys are seemingly more eager and willing to have sex outside of a relationship (it appears that random sex is far more desired to guys than relationships), and there is seemingly less stigma for guys to be promiscuous than gals.

• I think men have more control. I can't tell you how many times I've had friends in my dorm room crying because they are just a slam-piece.

However, I think both genders are at a bit of a loss because if men just want sex, its difficult for them to find, if they want intimacy its easier for them to find a girl who wants to be in a relationship. Where as for girls, If I wanted to have sex with someone I could easily call a hot guy i've been crushing on and tell him I'm drunk, or whatever implies sex is viable and he'll be over in ten-twenty minutes. However, if I want intimacy or a relationship that's more difficult for me to find.

The dynamics of romantic relationships are weird, confusing and I don't like them for either gender.

• Easier for guys to get girls. A lot of girls are just satisfied with even being asked out. Too bad we are not :/

• Yes but just for sex.
    Relationship wise it's equal.

• I honestly believe women have it easier for sex, dating, and marriage.

• Some girls are very desperate when it comes to guys. They really want guys' attention, they really relationships, they're just really into guys, and they're desperate. I know some girls who stay all up in guys' faces. They reek of desperation, whether they're sending direct or indirect signals.

Not all girls are like that, but quite a few are. It certainly is easy for guys to get girls like that.

Most of the guys I know are not desperate or at least they hide their desperation extremely well.

What Guys Said 7

• If we are talking about getting ANY guy or ANY girl...
    ...
    ...
    ...girls have it 10,000 times easier than guys.

• "Men are scared of women?" Seriously? We're not in elementary school anymore.

And it's hardish for an attractive woman to find a man she's attracted to who is willing to commit to her.

• Yup this is true...a top tier looking guy in his teens-30s commiting to ONE female and not at least testing the waters, is very rare.

• Soooo true.

• Sure, QA, a pretty girl will get hit on plenty of times. Then you narrow it down to men she finds attractive enough, who are willing to invest in her, and it's a lot less than "plenty of times." Look on this website and you'll find plenty of examples of what girls encounter.

A lot of guys will be like the fat slob that wants a younger girlfriend, but is terrified of women, or this or that. Willing to date? Sure. An attractive date for a girl? Nope.

And plenty of guys will be like Nobless. He has plenty of social skills/style/looks. But would he be interested in committing, or even just "being boyfriend/girlfriend"? Probably not.

Given that most girls want an guy she finds attractive, who is willing to be a couple with her, their options are much smaller than the amount of guys who hit on her.

• No no no no no. It's easy to get people if you are HOT HOT HOT.

• A girl is only single if she chooses to be

• yes, i hate how people say we guys have all the power

• depends on if you are attractive or not

• Agreed and lets not forget average girls get asked out more than the average male. Also even fat girls get sex more than fat guys. Its a proven fact girls can get sex anywhere, at anytime with anyone but guys have to prove themselves worthy of getting female attention. Ask any girl in person how many times she's be rejected? I bet they'll say no more than twice.