Do you ever regret dating someone?

Out of your past relationships, do you ever wish you could go back and not date someone that you did date. I regret dating my last boyfriend which was in April, he was a jerk, he broke up with me because I got mad at for not talking to me. And he made me feel awful about myself, and after he broke up with me I wanted him back but, I don't anymore. If you do regret dating someone Why do you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never regretted it... I'm careful with whom I trust and don't trust.

What Guys Said 2

• no no. its all experience you will need for the next few dates. I'dd never get smarter if I won't have dated those

• I agree with strangee, you learn from mistakes. I got stood up at homecoming my date didn't show and I was humiliated in front of all my friends...but it made me into who I am today, regretting something from the past keeps you from a happy future. Learn and let go, you'll find your Prince Charming.

What Girls Said 2

• Yea i regret dating my last 2 one was a bastard and did not even like me and the other was scared of talking to me

• Oh yeah he was the lowest piece of shit.