I need advice from SHY guys. Please help!?

I've been dating this REALLY shy guy for 2 months. 5 alone dates plus other hanging out with mutual friends. he asked me out first but ever since then i've been doing 80% of the asking. He always comes to anything i invite him to provided that I initiate it. i'm fine putting in the effort to initiate dates and all that, but i'm not sure if i will ever have the courage to kiss him first. we have not had any physical contact at all. i know he really likes me. he pays for me 75% of the time when we go out and is always asking how i am and shows a lot of interest in me. my question is: will he ever be comfortable enough around me to kiss me? i have a lot of balls but i'm not sure if i'm ballsy enough to kiss him first. he's also a foot taller than me so that also makes it a lot harder for me. i can't just jump up you know? so shy guys, how can i make it obvious that i want a kiss?

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like he likes you. You could challenge him to some sort of contest, that if you lose you will give him a kiss. Then make sure you lose.

Or you could what until he sits down, and then sit in his lap. From there it shouldn't be hard to reach his lips.

What Guys Said 4

• Ask him "wanna kiss me?"... if he says "no" ... tell him "i didn't say you could"... if he says "yes"... then say "ok lets try it"... WHO KNOWS... he probably has never kissed anybody other than his mother... you need to encourage him... and he needs to understand that it takes practice to kiss good... not many are naturals.

• He may have the courage sometime, but it will probably take a while. If you get the opportunity, you should kiss him first. Since he actually likes you and he is shy, he will most likely love it. At least I did when my girlfriend kissed me (we were almost in the same situation, the difference is that we weren't REALLY dating yet)

• That's why some guys made women feel anxious because they're not taking initiatives to go for what they want, in this case making women feel insecure. You may making small touches on him and he may start reciprocrating if he knows.

• Shyness isn't the issue, he is just insecure about it. An honest conversation can go a long way. Just talk to him about it.

What Girls Said 0