He unfollowed me on instagram, so confused?

I know him from highschool and its been 5 years since I've seen him. we ran into eachother at a party and the whole time he was trying to get me to engage with everyone and then before i left he walked me to the door. what i dont get is just recently he unfollowed me on instagram and i dont understand why when he was so nice to me

I never post anything btw.. The last time I posted something was a year ago
We've been following each other since high school and after the party he unfollows me

Most Helpful Guy

• Either he is following a lot of random people or he is following you because he was thinking of you. If it's the second reason, then he probably had a crush on you in high-school. Even though they usually don't show it, a lot of guys remember their crushes for a long time after they lose contact.

• Oh... unfollowed. My bad

• Sorry.. Just to clarify the second reason. He unfollowed because he was thinking about me or no

• When I wrote my original comment I had misread your post and believed he had, in fact, followed you on Instagram after a party. Read below for my proper response.

What Guys Said 3

• My only guess is that seeing you at the party made him think about you later, and because he thought about you he decided to check out your Facebook and instagram or whatever to see what you have been up to and since you havnt posted anything in a year maybe he thought that you no longer used your instagram and then he unfollowed, but hey its just a theory, i say just ask him

• That sounds actually pretty mysterious and I don't know why either.

• I know:/ tripped me out for sure because I had feelings for him. Kind of tempted to contact him to say hi. Is that a good idea?

• Doesn't hurt, but try once and don't waste your time on the punk.

• You say that you never post anything? i wonder why he unfollowed you...
    ps- it's social media. get over it

• Its just weird because he was nice and I was starting to like him. We've been following each other for years and then after the party he unfollows me.. But yea. I'll try to get over it

What Girls Said 2

• If you don't post anything he probably thinks you don't use it so he unfollowed you. Why would you follow someone that doesn't even upload pictures? Id do the same.

• Maybe you were uploading annoying things?

• I never post anything.. The last time I posted something was a year ago