My girlfriend always carries me around, and I don't know how to feel. Have other girls carried a guy? Does this turn her on or something?

I'm about 6'0" 185 she's about 5'8" 135, but pretty athletically built. She'll sometimes just around the house come pick me up in her arms of over her shoulder and parade around. Sometimes she'll even do it while we're out to show off. How should I feel?

• Have carried guy
    12% (1)0% (0)11% (1)Vote
  • Have not
    88% (7)100% (1)89% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she's just trying to have fun with you lol. It's cute

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Lol I'm pretty small and weak. I don't know if I could do that especially since guys I date are always 6' or over and usually around 200 lbs. I like to feel protected not like I have to protect him. She's just showing off and playing but I will say this. I used to pick adults up as a child and I've done permanent damage to my back. It may be funny to her but she could eventually have pinched nerves or bulging disks. Neither if those are fun at all so tell her to stop putting unnecessary strain on her back before she regrets it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm 4ft 11 so I couldn't pick up a boy, but I'm guessing she is just messing around with u.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats cool

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Hahaha that's awesome XD

Give her skin a raspberry next time, or a pinch. Not out of spite. Or gnaw on her a little until she shrieks.

1|0
    0|0