Is it ok for my boyfriend to talk to girls on Benaughty?

So I have countless times caught my boyfriend of 8 years going onto Benaughty. I can look at his profile and it tells me when he was last online. Anyway, he always denies this. Says that he just opens his e-mails and the computer picks up that he opened them and uses that date. I think it's bull. Has anyone been on these chat sites and are they really nasty? Should I be worried?

Most Helpful Guy

• yes you should be worried. him opening an email wouldn't adjust his profile to having looked. he probably gets emails with communications and he goes on the profile to respond or just check it out.

I mean the site can be nasty or it can be tame but it is 100% designed for at the very least flirting. if you are ok with that then perhaps what he is doing is cool but I think you have reason for concern. I know I'd have a problem with it

What Guys Said 2

• I'm somewhat familiar with it. I don't know if what he said is true or not though. It's basically like a craigslist personals site. You have to have a paid subscription to do anything if I remember correctly.

• You can't send emails but you can private chat without a subscription.

• Well, besides that is he acting strangely in any other ways?

Also thank you for clarifying. I wasn't sure how it worked exactly (never really used it just have seen it)

• I never heard of that site... but why would he still have an account if he has a girlfriend?

What Girls Said 2

• I would be ok with it. The lying part isn't ok. I'd tell my bf to stop acting like a bitch

• I have never heard of it, but "Benaughty" doesn't sound very innocent.. Not okay in my opinion!