Why is my boyfriend so obsessed with anal?

I swear he wants to put in my back door every night. I am starting to think that he really only wants my booty because I hardly ever give it up. He just wants what he can't have, right? Help me save my sweet a$$!

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, it feels really really really good in terms of actual sensation, and it is a domination act that people who enjoy dominance typically love.

I like it for those reasons, and I also just love knowing that I can fuck her however I want to, and wherever I want to. The thought and practice of that I so incredibly freeing... it's the best.

What Guys Said 16

• I love the idea of anal, plus it's generally a safer option then vaginal (by about.01 percent. So it's not that good of a reason). It's also tight as all hell and can just be a big turn-on for guys that like anal.

I myself am an ass-man and would love to give anal to a girl.

• I think he likes the dominance

• It could very well be that as well, there are many reason's for it. I simply like the thought of it, as a fetish. As in no foot fetish person can explain why they like it they just do.

Same with me and anal. I don't personally think it's "Dominance" per se. Some people see it that way though.

• Does he know how to give you an orgasm? Do you orgasm when he gives you anal? Remember you count also! I hope he uses his tongue or fingers on you or tries vaginal sex most of the time. It sounds like he is getting all the fun.

• I've only gotten off once while doing anal. I was not sober (let's leave it at that) ;)
      I guess he just doesn't always get me off any way. I have my battery operated boyfriend lol

• Dammmmnnnnnnn... I don't blame him. Guy's a lucky man. He probably can't help himself looking at dat big ol' bouncing booty every day. Give him a little taste then pull back and see what he does. Prolly drive him buck wild.

• Usually feels a lot better for guy, plus its somewhat taboo, and its all over the place in p*rn so guys see it and want it

• Really? It feels better?

• I am really tight. Lucky him ;) I'd imagine most asses are even tighter so I get that. Maybe I'll try loving it. Change my attitude about anal

• I'm sure it can be tough to change your opinion on it. He will definitely be pleased if you do. Sounds pretty lucky already though (:

• What about trying to reach a compromise with him. You'll agree to it every once in awhile (and you get to decide what that means), and you'll even let him know ahead of time when you'll do it, and he backs off on the constant requests.

• Soak dat ass in honey and smear whip cream all over it then smear his face with it. He'll be hooked for life. Trust me I'm an assman.

• He must have been an "Angus rapier" in his past life.

• Dip that ass in some chocolate and then press it against his face till he eats you out. Then later let him fuck your ass. He'd love it. If I were him I'd do the same.

• You may be right about being more tempting because you hardly give it up. It becomes a lot more tempting. I would say keep it that way, so it becomes a nice treat once in a while, but don't refuse every time so he becomes frustrated.

• Because he is watching to much p*rn

• He watches way too much p*rn but that's a whole other discussion

• Thats probably what it is then, since it promotes it like its something new.

• At least he likes your ass, a lot of girls would love that sort of attention.

• See, its just a mental state of his. He likes it back there and might be he likes to fuck you that way. You should talk to him before you have sex. Partners should always tell their partners about what they like and you should ask him for your pussy.. We can't blame him too cause you let him do thats why he fucks you in your a$$.
    Hope you understand what i want to say?

• Anal, to a lot of people, is forbidden. For some odd reason, people forbid it. We want what we can't have

• We always want what we can't have

• Because it makes us work harder for it. Something about wanting what we can't have, makes us work harder

• If you swear he gives you anal every night but you barely give it up I am starting to wonder if it is attached to you.

• He WANTS to. Doesn't mean he GETS to

• Just give it to him and shut it no? No don't shut the ass...

• Guys need anal only whn the pussy isn't that loose, its just a more polite way of saying it

• Put a cork on it and write "temporarily out of service" on it. Or maybe like an arrow pointing to your pussy instead.

What Girls Said 3

• If yours is like mine its ridiculously tight and they can't resist it, he probably also like the view, the dominance and the idea or action of spanking you. It also could be that he wants it because your so reluctant, that's how it has been for me too. Perhaps just telling him it should be saved for special occasions like for his birthday because he seems to get more pleasure from it than you do. Or see if he'll settle for fingering your ass while in the front door. If your against all ass penetration then tell him you just don't like or or feel comfortable with anal sex.

• Omg! He will create "special occasions" every day!! Yeah, I get what you're saying & it all makes sense. I don't hate it but it hurts sometimes. He's not small

• I have that issue it can be painful. I'd really suggest baby oil or lube and for him to start off fingering it only because it can help ease you into bigger things i. e him. If he'd make special occasions tell him only on the special occasions you choose like a birthday or at Christmas. I feel your pain. Attempting anal has made me cry a few times but we finally realized he could still get off fingering my ass and he could still do my vag at the same time so any pain I felt from it would be counter acted with pleasure.

• Thank you for your advice :)

• Lol yeah I think you're right. My bf wants it bad too. I don't want it. He says he'll officially own me if he gets in every hole hahaha

• You should let him Fuk ur booty all the way down to his balls the butthole is the tightest hole on a female and it makes a man feel special to know he can Fuk ur butt and every woman can have mind blowing orgams from anal they just choose not to wanna try it further enough to find out what special style of anal they need to pop their cherry the first time I came inside a woman's butt I came so hard I fell asleep and found that I was more likely todo more stuff she wanted because she gave me what I wanted so I saw no reason to not give her what she wanted and also let me tell all you women something you badmouthing p*rn guess what without p*rn no man on the planet could Fuk you more than 5minutes p*rn trains guys it shows you images that make you so turned on your body has to advance just not to cum extremely fast and any woman who isn't open with your man exploring sexual fantasies with you no matter if it was from p*rn you should be thanking p*rn cuz without p*rn his fantasies would be way worst I assure you that and also p*rn has some bad things on there like facials but it does teach men how to turn woman on better. And News flash I'mma loyal man so I'm here to tell you the truth about men they are loyal aslong as you don't give them reason to be unloyal don't give him that booty and I promise some other girl with a better ass will and he'll get hooked and your love will be over. Later CossieT out

• I'm not sure what you mean by "every woman can have awesome orgasms from it, but choose not to," especially when anal doesn't feel very good. It's uncomfortable, unpleasant, and I love how you're posting under a woman's account, when you're a man talking about anal feels good to women. Anal does not feel good to women: Most women do not enjoy it, and you can NOT have an orgasm from anal. I can safely say that when my ex and I did anal, I hated every second of it. I was very open to it, gave it a try several times to please him, and I hated it. I never got off on it, and never got off on it after, so most nights he got off, and I lay there in pain and sexually frustrated. My other ex who used to finger me there, if I were close to an orgasm, that would be enough to turn my orgasm completely off and away, and I wouldn't orgasm even after he finished fingering. It was never pleasant, and never made me orgasm. It was quite possibly one of the worst things I ever felt during sex.