Do guys like it if a girl bakes for them?

im trying to get a guy i like to notice me,... there is a bakery sale going were i live buy, and im sure he will be there...\

and im an awsomeee baker for sure, and im positive he will go for my treats like most people do,...

and how to start up a covo? somthing thats intresting?

and plus do guys like it if a girl bakes for them? does it give them a thot about her?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure, that would be totally cool for you to do that. Make a cake with his name on it.

• wouldn't he think that lame if i write his name on it? im trying to get him to notice me,.. even if i do, would it look desperate on my part?

• yeah, you're probably right. But it would get his attention.

• yeah but dont want to seem so sudden though,...

What Guys Said 5

• I definitely wouldn't mind a few brownies:D especially if they're love brownies;) but nope guys don't mind at all. its something so sweet a girl can do:D start up a convo by talking about the baked goods.

• Like the old saying goes, "the quickest way to a man's heart is through his stomach!"

• YESSSSSSSSSSS

i was going through a rough time once... and my best friend at the time, Melissa knocked on my door... and offered me cookies. I was like O_O this is awesome

its great because thats a gift with a lot of thought in it.

• Who the hell doesn't love baked goods! Especially if you give him some free ones!

• Of course! Unless your a bad cook.

What Girls Said 1

• The way to a man's heart is through his belly! :) I think he'll love whatever you've baked and I think he would think it sweet and thoughtful if you went out of your way to make him anything :)

I used to bake for my exes and one was a big doctor who fan so I made him doctor who cupcakes ;)