Why would this guy send me a video having sex with another girl?

This guy that I'm texting that I met from a dating website just sent me a video of him having sex with another girl. I'm not dating him but we might hang out soon. Why would he send me this and is it a good idea for me to have sex with him after he sent me this video?

Most Helpful Guy

• I can tell you one thing - if he takes a video of you having sex he's going to show it to others one day.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh wow... If I were you I'd stop texting and block him now. How disrespectful that he would send you a video of him having sex. It may not even be him. Just think, if you do have sex with the guy he could record it without you knowing it. The guy has no respect for you, drop him.

What Guys Said 8

• I seriously have to wonder exactly what you are thinking if you are contemplating sleeping with a dude that sent you a video of him doing another girl. You need to rethink your perspective on yourself and your dating life. Have some self respect and find someone who isn't going to insult you by reminding you, that you are one the many he is screwing around with. This guy doesn't care about you, he just wants in your pants.

• Maybe you should go back and look at all the red flags then rethink that through. The answer is in the question. If you have respect for yourself and care about how people view you then I'd say stop talking to this guy. Why? Simple, if he shows something like that to someone he never met on the internet then he really has no respect for girls or himself and is just looking to get some action out of you, nothing more.

• maybe he is trying to turn you on and give you an idea of what it will be like if you want to have sex and most likely he is trying to encourage the idea of sex between you two. sketchy move but high risk high reward lol. its like The Naked Man.

• I really wonder how women's brains work when I read questions like this.

• I know. Well not all women. She's just one of the foolish one

• You can trust me. Mine doesn't work that way.

• Prior to Him sending that vid, were you sexting or talking bout sex? Us men sre more than willing to flaunt and show our cock. But also very eager for you to shiow us what yohu got. :). be careful when meeting him he wants sex. If you do indulge make sure he doesn't film you he maybe hiding. cameras

• He's just giving you a preview. It's up to you whether you want to have sex with him, was he any good?

• It is a dating site girl he is showing up how good he is in sex so that u accept sex proposal from him duh :p

• thats what he is trying he love to have sex with u on first meet... be ready for that hahaha

What Girls Said 7

• ... (speechless). First of all, do not hang out with him. What if he becomes forceful to have sex with you? & Even if you do have sex with him, what if he wants to record it and then sends it to people? What if he records it with out your knowledge?

Be Smart. Stop talking to him.. You two should never date. Find someone that will treat you the way you deserve to be!

• Cause he is a low IQ dumbass who thinks that women are attracted to the same things men are attracted to. So hesends you sex films of himself having sex.

• Because he is a douche bag and thinks that will turn you on but in reality he is just making an ass out of himself. I would not stand for that behavior because that is very disrespectful to you

• And this how low you willing to go to hangout with a guy who treat woman like his property?

For all you know, the girl probably did not know she did not know she was being recorded and this fool have ruined her reputation. Maybe you're next. And liike one of the comment he could be a rapist or heck a pedophile.

• He wants you to visualize having sex with him from it.

• Showing you what you can have.

• Either he is trying to show you that he is good at sex or he is trying to make youe jealous