Did I blow it with my crush?

My crush and I work at the same place, but we only worked together once... for seven hours and it went well. I started to crush on him. We had a few text conversations in the following week--all initiated by me and I got quick, but formal, responses. Well, at the end of the week, I saw that there were two dollars in the tip jar. IMMEDIATELY I thought of my crush and I was CONVINCED he intentionally left them there FOR ME. (I'm so mad at myself for jumping to conclusions like that.) I texted him, when I had a chance, and I said "did you just HAPPEN to leave your tips here?" He said haha yeah, happy bday. Since I was convinced he intentionally left them for me, I was irritated because I didn't want them... so I yelled at him saying he was ridiculous and I couldnt believe him. (i feel so bad about it now) He said he just kinda left them there and I, because i really wanted to know, was forward with him and asked him if he was serious of not. I never got a reply. So, to save myself and under the instruction of my sister's boyfriend who I'm friends with, I text him again asking for the tips and saying that they'll go towards my college fund haha. He said all yours, and i said thanks :) I laid off texting him for the next two days, and I texted him today and got no response. So, should I move on?

Most Helpful Girl

• Try not to be so neurotic trust me I've crushed on a Co-worker before and things can get real ugly real quick try not to text him so much guys love to talk especially at work and I wouldn't care so much. Caring less will get you a lot further with your crush than caring more guys la la la LOVE the chase they are addicted to it so try not to be so available or quick to respond sometimes I just don't respond until they text me a second time and then wait some time and make up an excuse on why it took me so long. It's a stupid game but hey guys are dumb and they love the drama just as much as us. Best of luck :)

What Guys Said 1

• Literally or figuratively? :)

What Girls Said 1

• Don't move on. Just give it some time. I've done a lot worse when it comes to my crush. But next time, don't be angry. And this works about 99% of the time. But tell them what THEY want to hear.