Which ethnic group of women do you believe is the least desirable in the dating world amongst white men?

I've seen a lot of questions lately with the OP being of a certain race trying to pander to the affections of white men, which always comes across as sad to me... mainly because it seems to always come from a place of desperation to move up the social ladder, which is all neatly concealed behind motives that appear innocent at face value (which is done in order to dodge open criticism). So now I'm kind of curious as to what people think of the question i've asked here.

• Asian Women
  • White Women
  • Black Women
  • Latino Women

Most Helpful Guy

• From all the white friends I have had and met in my life, it's black women for sure. I remember once when I was hanging out with my white friends and we saw a black woman/white man couple. Right after that, my white friends started laughing and were in shock saying "wow, she stole the white guy!". I swear to god if you don't believe me. White guys are a lot more into Asian and Latino women and of course white women. From all the questions I've seen asked by non-white girls about white guys on this site, especially black girls, it's safe to say white guys are the most favorable guys among non-white girls, hence the non-stop questions about white guys asked by girls of different races.

What Girls Said 11

• I am surprised by the vote on Asian women

• fureals? the Asians be getting picked on? hahaa :D oh im not laughing at you by the way ^-^

• trust me... few actual men are going to vote Asian women on this poll lol. All of the irregular votes that surprise you will come from women (and my guess is that it will come from amongst the women who are seen as "least desirable")

• oh fureals is just my slang for "for real?" hahaa :D

• I would say black women... which is weird because I've never really had huge significant problems talking to white men.

• I love a good race bait question.

But it's obvious, Black women. Hey, I'm not gonna front, I'm not gonna lie, In the real world I know what I see with my little eye.

• This question is based on what YOU think. Lol. Tbh if you're a particular race and have been personally been judged because of your skin you're going to pick your own race.

I'm arab but my skin is a bit browner than most arabs so people confuse me for indian or pakinstani. And sheesssh some white boys do not find me attractive at all.

• "This question is based on what YOU think"

im not the one voting in the poll my friend, nor did i state in the question anything about which ethnicity i believed was least desired, so i dont know what you are talking about

• I was just commenting on other peoples comments beating themselves up because they think they are undesirable. That's all :)

• fair enough

• Why it's this such a big deal on here? I should do a troll question for this. Just for the fun of the irony.

• This poll is sad I feel like you honestly could not tell me that you did not already know the answer to this question was black women. Even though statistics never bothered me because I get a lot of attention from different races including white, i find stats unbelievable.

• every black woman says the same thing, that they get all this amazing attention, yet a large chunk of them end up unmarried according to real data. Leads me to believe that a lot of them are lying

• you're twisting my words. I never said you dated any race exclusively. I said you date interracially exclusively. There's a difference. What I am saying is that you will date any group except black men. And as for "whats it to me"... i only replied because you called me out by saying "I feel like you honestly could not tell me that you did not already know the answer to this question was black women" If you didn't want me to respond to you at all, you should not have called me out

• No i'm not twisting your words. You said "and this poll is only "sad" to women who put white men on a pedestal. If you didn't date interracially exclusively, this wouldn't be an issue to most black women" and i was basically saying that i find this poll sad even though im not one of those women that you described

• Black women for sure. Does this really have to be a question lol? It sucks because I'm more open to interracial dating than I am with sticking with another black person due to sexual attraction (I grew up around a lot of white people so that's probably why) Not that I'd completely rule them out. But I'd even take a mixed (half white / half black or anything else) over a full black person because said attraction. I'm not mixed in any way but that's how it is, as bad as It sounds. But I think a lot of the younger generations of black females feel the same. Obviously not all but a lot would be more open to interracial dating than an older black woman. It's sad that we are the least desired :( but it is what it is.

• Overall, I guess it would be us black women. But it just all depends on what that certain guy wants. I don't think they all think the same :p

• i don't know, lately i've met a lot of guys who like all different races honestly, it depends also, if it's a white guy who's never been around black girls, obviously he wouldn't like them, you see what i'm saying? It depends really.

• as a white guy myself, im attracted to the physical features of caucasian women. It has nothing to do with how often im around black women. I could never find myself attracted to one, even if my neighbourhood was filled with them.

• I'm saying if you were around them your entire life, you'd be more open to dating them than a guy who had little to no experience with them.

• It's definitely Black women and there's, many reason to why. We have the media depiction of them, what people have experienve when being around them so they generalize, stereotypes.

• Wow, this is actually so sad.

• why is it sad? It's only sad to people who glorify dating white men. This is one group of people who may not desire another group of people sexually.

• Well I don't glorify dating white men. What makes them so special? They got dicks just like any other guy.
      And I said this is sad because, "Black women" had the most votes.. as the least desirable in the dating world of white men.. I just don't understand why.

• well, people are going to be attracted most to what looks more like them, and less to people who look as different to them as possible. My guess is that Black women look the most different from the idealized western standard of beauty compared to other races, therefore white men generally prefer them the least

What Guys Said 9

• There's one race that wasn't mentioned that beats 'em all!

I tell you, many of the women of this race are smokin' hot, sexy, and beautiful! Mmm! Mmmm!

Check out the human race some time.

• does it have to be for white men only? and why?

• for this question, its white men only, because 90% of the "will (insert race) date me" questions posted on this site have to do with white men, and that is what inspired me to ask this question

• I think that's the other way around for black men as well, not having to be desperate enough to date black women.

• It's black women, but they're among my favourite. Am I allowed to say that or am I being racist?

• I don't know about White men, but my choice is Black women for this poll.

• I would guess black.

• Can we stop this race baiting shit

• Uuh, harsh results, didn't expect that.
    I'd vote for Indian women if there would be that option.

• white are soon becoming a minority as well lol

• The Brown race and the Middle Eastern does not fit in the 4.

• Asian

• No. You ask anyone in US or the West, by Asian, they take the Oriental (Chinese, Japanese, Koreans etc). They will nit even thing of South Asians or Middle Easterners. Technically, yes; they are Asians. But that is not the perception 99% people have.