A girl I like is trying to set me up with her friend?

I never really liked this girl till I meet saw her on vacation with her friend that's a year older than us, and we hung out a little. We have been texting and she's been showing all the signs of flirting and liking me but now she's trying to set me up with her friend that's a year older than me and goes to a different school far away. I don't know what to say or do, but the girl I like has a boy friend, does she like me but she's waiting to go out with me till she breaks up with her boyfriend? She's the type of girl that switch s through boys slot all the time. Does she like me or does she just want to be friends for now?

Most Helpful Girl

• She's noticed that you're interested in her, but she isn't... She's trying to set you up with her friend to give you hints that she's not interested. other hints to look out for is "aww you're a great friend" or "haha thx" (when/if you compliment her) but then again, I may be wrong. Good luck though :)

• Urrr, I don't know she was asking me if I liked a different girl, but she was not trying to set me up with her. And it's not even like we are "friends" I've really only been talking to her for a week. Also she always starts the texting conversations with me, and she always sends me shapchats me pictures to me and her friends and not even to her boyfriend. I don't know what to do! Thanks for your help

What Girls Said 1

• She has a boyfriend! lol! Forget it! Another thing is, girls don't set up guys with their friends if they seriously like them for themselves.

What Guys Said 2

• The girl you like has a boyfriend. I guess this bit of information should be sufficient to answer your question. She may have switches guys in her life, but there is still a good possibility that she considers her current boyfriend a keeper.

• I don't know man sounds like a stick situation like if I were you I would just ditch her ass and not even deal with it but maybe you could try going out with that other girl if you find her attractive enough and see how that goes and if it goes great then kudos and if it doesn't then ditch both of them, it's painful to get friend zoned by a girl u like and keep pining over her so it's best to let go and walk away :p