She told me to text her later, so I did and she didn't text me back.

there is this girl that I talk to and she told me to text her later, so I did and she didn't text me back... she's done this multiple times and all the times she hasn't texted me back she always says sorry I didn't get to your text I've been real busy. so what does this mean?!?

Most Helpful Girl

• she is probably really busy so I wouldn't take it personally if she doesn't text you back right away or says she's busy I wouldn't give up on her just yet she may also be trying to play hard to get with you because I do that a lot with guys because I don't want them to think I'm desperate or anything.

What Girls Said 3

• Sounds to me like she is trying to play hard to get...kind of stupid...but sometimes girls think plays like this work. She wouldn't have told you to text her later if she wasn't interested at least a little.

• Well I think she's interested in you since she has told you a bunch of times to text her later. Sounds like she's playing hard to get, but in a really sh*tty way wtf.

• I would have to say that if I like someone I definitely take the time to text them back or call them. She might have just been being polite by saying text me and then sorry later on.

On the otherhand she truly could be that busy or even be playing hard to get. But in all honesty, if a girl is intrested in you, she will probably not blow off your texts.

• Personally I'm leaning towards the former. She was "being nice" and leading you on. She doesn't want to take the time to message you. Forget about her. Personally I'd tell her that when she feels like messaging you she should do it, until then you're not going to bother.

What Guys Said 0