Why did my ex cry when she saw me?

Yesterday me and my friend were driving and I happened to pass by at the bus stop and I saw my ex she was hanging out with her friends we made eye contact and after she saw me she started crying , then she left and drove away , so why is she crying when she's the one that ended the relashionship?

Ttt

Most Helpful Girl

• she was sad or had regrets... or was simply on her period

What Girls Said 5

• she misses you and probably felt bad for how bad she treated you its personal guilt all humans have this. she probably kept thinking about how wrongly she was toward you in the end and wanted to somehow say sorry but she didn't think she would see you again and it shocked her that she was given this chance. many people do stupid stuff while not realizing the stupidity until the damage is done i think she realized her stupidity and it was overwhelming.

• This is too hard to answer, who knows. It's like asking us to read her mind. Obviously she was feeling emotions about something related to you and she became upset about it.

• Well who broke up with who? If you broke up with her then she simply misses you and still cares about you. If it was the other way around and she broke up with you, she probably realized she still likes you and regrets her discussion.

• Well she left me and I chased after her for months and now i stopped chasing her I've been partying and having fun and then she cries? What does this mean? Should I talk to her?

• She may have realized she should have taken you back.

• Probably regret, or Misses you?

• He was sad

What Guys Said 2

• Cause girls can be annoyingly complicated bitches. On a real note though she probably regretted dumping you but doesn't want to crush her ego by running back to you. She probably expected you to come running back to her instead and hates the fact that you didn't. She probably cried to get your attention to the point where you well be more inclined to do it. Don't submit to her trap.

• You still friends? Ask her what's wrong anyway.