He cancelled our second date, twice in a row?

I met this guy on Tinder. We talked and we had our first date like a month ago. It was nice, we laughed and we talked, we had a really good time, and he kissed me at the end of our date.
And later he texted me that he was really happy to meet me.
the next two days he texted me to say hi and to see how I was.
But the third day I was the one who texted first, he told me he was driving so he would talk to me later. He did'nt.
I didn't hear anything from him for like 15 days, so I texted him to see how he was and he texted me back inmediately. Whe talked and I told him that I enjoyed our first date and I think it would be nice to hang out again. He said "Yes. I really want to hang out with you again". So we made plans for that saturday, but he was going to be out of town so he told me "I'll call you on Friday to confirm". He didn't.
I texted him on Saturday afternoon to see if we were still going to our date, he said "I'm still out of town, I'm sorry i didn't tell you earlier".
The next Monday I texted him, again, and I asked him how he was, we talked for a while and we decided to hang out that Wednesday night. He invited me to watch a movie at his place.
That Wednesday at noon he texted me to confirm our date, and also he told me that he had a meeting with a client at 8pm that day, so he asked me if it would be possible to have our date at 9pm. I said ok.
Then he texted me at 8:30pm and said "I think I'm not gonna make it. Can we do it another day? Sorry"
I asked him if it was just because of the meeting or if his cancellation had anything to do with me, because it was the second time in a row so it felt a little weird. But he said it was because of the meeting.
I said "I don't like when you cancel our plans at last minute but, it's ok. I understand... If you really want to reschedule, let me know"
He said "Yes, I know and I'm sorry... And don't worry. I'll let you know"
So... what do you think? What should I do?
Move on or give him another chance?

Most Helpful Guy

• if its either move on or give him one more chance, I would say move on, he's just not a reliable guy and that can cause major problems in the future if you two got serious. If he can't make it work through simple dating then its going to become worse later on. If he likes you so much he would definitely make time for you and if he actually was busy then he would make sure to make time for you when he wasn't busy so that he wouldn't have to cancel on you like that.

If you really like this guy then I would just give him the benefit of doubt and only 1 more chance but no more after that. He seems kinda stupid in my opinion TBH. and its also a possibility he's dating other girls at the same time. but we don't know that for sure.

What Guys Said 4

• Move on. Don't let some guy play games with you. There are plenty of guys who will want to date you, and who will do a better job. You don't need this hassle.

• I'd move on. Is there's anything that isn't in short supply, it's guys willing to date.
    This one is stringing you along OR he's someone who 's not respecting his word.
    If you REALLY want him you might give it another try but don't complain afterwards.

• If you continue to go with what he says, you would end up being turn off over and over again.
    I would ask the girl some sort like: ''WHEN are YOU free to get together?'' This means I will be comfortable with what her time is and she would give me her free exact time to hang out. When I'm really not free as emergency, I would confirm with her earlier on the phone.

• He's dating other girls ! In that 3 day period he went on a date with someone else it didn't work out or was moving slower than he expected so he text you to keep the connection almost like a back up plan. (or in sports terms he benched you but didn't cut you from the team on the chance that he might need you one day ) He's playing the field you're not the first choice and he will probably never treat you the way that a guy you genuinely likes you will. If he's willing to risk losing you , he wasn't that keen in the first place. You will find someone better !!!

What Girls Said 2

• Um, definitely move on? You're the one who contacts him and makes plans, and all he does is cancel. It's kinda obvious.

• You should move on. He's two timing