Do you think that almost every Asian women are ugly?

Most guys thinks that Asian women are among the ugliest race. I've heard that because they think Asians lack boobage/an ass, look ugly naturally, and most look like kids since they look younger than their real age. Guys, (and girls!), do you agree with some of these claims? Why or why not?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• Most white guys think Asian women are beautiful and exotic looking. A lot of us also like them because they are more traditional and modest most of the time. I've been overseas to the Philippines (not technically Asian but close enough) and I can tell you from experience the quality of women there is much higher than it is here in the U. S. Most of the girls there are at least a 7 on a scale of 1 to 10, with half of them being a 9 or higher. The typical girl here in the U. S. is about a 3. That's just looks alone, you also have to take into consideration the girls there are more loyal, less full of themselves, and will follow traditional gender roles. Most of them are even virgins well into their 20's, and even 30's.

• Clearly you have an abnormal aesthetic,... Filipino women? Ican't imagine...

• Not technically Asian? What do you mean? phillipines is a south east Asian country smh

What Guys Said 26

• "Most guys thinks that Asian women are among the ugliest race"

img2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../...nfused-gif-Hje6.gif

• Asian girls are adorable and i mean it with all my heart

• They tend to be pretty attractive.

• I like the shape of sum Asian cuties and the eye smile when she laugh. I gotta admit that through my 20yrs of life experienced, the prettiest gurl i ever seen was Asian altho she have a really deep voice. I wish i could go back in time and get at her.. when she laugh, her eyes make me melt.. so beautiful *-*

• Awwww so sweet

• Its not that im Asian myself. I dont really like my own race but this Asian cutie juz caught ma eye.. so fawken GORGEOU! I craii everytime thinken about her and wanting to see her beautiful face again ma @kangy :(

• u can't openly dislike ur race... not here meh key :D

• Not something I have ever heard. Generally there is a lot of fuss made about white guys going for Asian girls because of their tendency towards fine features and youthful faces.

• Unfortunately for me, i make dudes look like pedophiles because most people say that i look 15 when I'm actually 20

• On the plus side youthful features may pay off big time in later life.

• there are mad lots of ugly people out there and there are hot ones in all races. durrrrrr

• lololol... who the hell thinks that?

Every guy? This guy, no! lol..

I find Chinese, Japanese, Korean girls can be cute, not my favourite, but then cute nonetheless.

If they look younger, meh, probably just envy. I do prefer larger boobs, but then Asian women are generally cute IMHO.

• im sorry is just most are ugly (sorry (cuz most are chines)) BUT if your hot as a Asian i find you HOT but i can tell what Asian your are like chines sorry but well you know (i have never seen one chines i have found hot but i can always be proven wrong) Koreans can be so so Japaneses and Taiwanese are ok to hot

• Most definitely not.. but I may be biased. ^.~

• there's no shit like 'ugly race'

• I've seen more attractive Asian women than women from any other race, though technically Asian is not a race, but a collection of multiple races, but I shall digress.

• Thats not true. There beautiful Asian women everywhere. Take a look at Japan. If someone just don't want to date them thats just another thing.

• Exactly. No need to bash on them cause that's just spiteful.

• Asian's women are beautiful.

By the way, Who voted The option A? I swear i pushed the option B. Cross Fingers... :D

• I've seen some quite amazing Asian women. T & A are not the only things to look for, (atleast for me lol)

• Not true. Was grouped up with this really hot Asian girl in my Biology Lab today haha ;)

• u drunk? (filler)

• LOL no! But I do apologize for my grammar or any errors

• It wasn't the grammar it was this, "Most guys thinks that Asian women are among the ugliest race."

• I think there gorgeous

• The guys you know need to get smacked by a hot Asian girl.

• I wish i can but unfortunately im too short to reach their faces with my right hand (barely 5 ft)

• Was inspired after reading this one article about a dude who thinks 100% of Asian females are ugly. I wish i can show you the link, however im not at 2 Xper so i can't and do apologize for that ):
      And also, the majority of my guy friends love Asian chicks. Most girls i know are short so it adds to the cute factor (thats what I've been told)

• I like short girls because I'm not particularly tall myself. But it's whatever though as long as girls think I'm cute lol

• I personally have found that about 65-75% of American men find Asian women to be nothing short of ugly. From what I've heard discissed, here is a list, though not fully exhaustive, of why they are perceived in this light:

#1: Their faces look like they were running the 100yd dash and didn't see that glass wall about 2/3 of the way down the track... SMOOSH!!

#2: Their annoying voices and the sounds they make during coitus (sex)

#3: Their bodies or rather, a lack thereof. While some may have large breasts, not a single indigenous Asian woman is born with a nice butt. About 99.999% of ALL Asian women are flat as a board on the backside. The remaining.001% who are not completely flat still do not possess anything resembling a 'booty' and despite their very best efforts (exercise, diet, etc) never will.

#4. Despite having almond shaped eyes, you could never tell whether or not they are beautiful due to their strangely shaped/excessively abundant eyelids.

#5. Weak/submissive personalities.

#6. This one applies solely to the philipino's; they all look dirty... and not in a good way. More along the lines of, I seldomly bathe.

Again, these are the reasons I've heard from other guys (after 12+ years in the milirary) and for the most part agree with. I'd also like to point out that despite these opinions (including my own), for the most part Asians are by far some of the kindest and most hospitable ethnic group I've ever met. We as Americans could stand to learn a lot from their humility and behavior.

• Being white myself, I actually Agree with this; Because Asian women do tend to be less attractive and they are very manipulative by pretending to be modest when they are really not! That's how they lure white men in, I guess... Let's face it! They are not virgins, They've always got a guy on the side; either back home where they come from or where they are living in. I wouldn't trust them! And Their seems to be a lot of Asian Girl and White guy couples? like what's going on here? Is this like a new Trend of some kind?

• Lol really sound jealous. Go read some books or something Asian represents many culture and MULTIRACIAL. We haveeast, south east and south asia and most of our looks, body, skin color to our religion to the culture were different from the other. All Asian have a child body? Go to South East and South Asia most of us have curvy body (not from your mc Donald fat) and the sun kissed skin color that u payed for. Lol and one more if you do high pitched voice in SE Asian people will call u slut. See the difference now?

• As a white guy I find Asian women so attractive. I'm considering making an Asian woman my wife one day the are so beautiful with kind hearts. The fact they look young is GREAT when other guys wives look old , mine will still look young and beautiful. Can't wait to met the right Asian women. And Asian women would be in my top 2 for most beautiful race

• o. O

Ugly? Not at all! If they're thin, they can have very graceful, smooth curves. And they've often got very pretty skin!

You might not like their look, but calling an entire set of races ugly? What ARE you smoking?

• I have only seen a few attractive ones and there are a lot around my area now, but I guess I mostly see preteens and older women.

• Kind of have a bit of a point. I do find only a small amount of Asian women attractive.

• I don't think any race is ugly, but I do have preferences. Asians just don't happen to meet my preferences as well as other races do. Which is fine, because thousands of other white guys are obsessed with Asian women, so my loss I guess.

• ass and boobage is second plaxe to cute and adorable

What Girls Said 22

• Omggg there the cutest race in the worllddd! Omg despite what they lack as compared to what society wants every female to looks as, there so petite and cute and innocent, not to mention raised wayyy better with standards and dignity! Just cuz some race has a body, most were raised in a careless way and kind of made their children to pick whatever path they want while Asians had their parents raise them up with pure common sense
    I am indian but born and raised in usa so I'm not cultural but Asians as in chinese etc sooo effin cute!

• I agree with u fully dear:) actually v Asians age later then d rest so that's nice:):) besides everyone is beautiful its wrong to point out someone just because someone doesn't come in so called standards of beauty

• This is such a sad question to me. Any guy using appearance as their main way of picking girls are not worth a second look. Asian people are fine, there is nothing wrong with the way they look. Looking youthful is a great thing, ya know. ;P Most people think I am like 2 years older than I actually am. And don't worry about what you heard, those are only a small majority of males. Notice how I used 'males' instead of men. A man loves and treats a woman like a woman. Asians are cool, as well as every race. We are all made equal.

• Personally, i think all races are beautiful. I've seen countless beauties from my college, some without makeup looked stunning to me

• I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but to call a whole race of people ugly is mean. Not only that, but it's untrue. I've seen so many beautiful Asian girls at my school and others places that I wonder how that conclusion was reached. It just makes no sense to me.

• Hahahaha what the fuck xD
    I'm Asian and a lot of guys think I'm cute and love my butt.
    Lots of people thinks Asians are cute, bruh

• Its a stupid question. Guys take anything that has a vagina and I think race hardly matters as much for men than for women.
    Yes, Asians are count as the least attractive race. But thats such a stereotype. Every race has beautiful people. And i think Asian girls have it way easier around white males than Asian men do.

What makes many Asians extremely ugly though is their plastic surgery obsession. Fake faces around korea everywhere thinking they look good while everybody could be twins over here.

I like the japanese. Theyre just nice and genuine and stand flr their looks. I hardly ever see plastic over there.

In tthe ens Its about prefernce. Some like asian. Some dont.

• That isn't true for most guys. almost every guy I know would date an Asian woman before a black woman. More & more people are down with the 'Asian persuasion' then people care to realize. Guy's love something exotic & foreign.

• Maybe it's coming from the kpop hype and influencing guys to date Asian women. I don't know

• I don't think they're ugly. o. O

Never heard that people thought they were one of the ugliest races... Strange and offensive.
    I do think they have children's bodies though...

• no definitely not, i'm Asian and i've known people who are really beautiful inside out. whoever it is that told you that must have some serious eye damage

• I'm just wondering since I've read some articles of men saying that Asians are ugly but it really depends on the eyes of the beholder. But thanks though (:

• Absolutely not some of the most beautiful woman are Asian goes for the guys as well I think most Asians are hot.

• Lol i find non Asians (black and white) to look older than their age! Its quite opposite to the asians, And does anyone know why?

• Because of their diet. I m Asian myslf n i have noticed that they r less into junk food then d west... More into homemade food. Besides its genes n all...

• Don't agree at all.

• Helll no. I know a TON of good looking Asian girls!

• Have you been taking a blow in the head again Hinata?

• I think Asian women are cute and pretty

• I think some of the dark skinned Asians are cute. Not too crazy about the light skinned ones.

• no one is ugly dear.. .. every human is beautiful

• Very true... Everyone is beautiful n calling anyone bad is an insult to humanity

• No I dont agree

• No, that would be completely ridiculous and outrageous of me (or anyone else) to think.

• I have to say no. I'm Asian.
    People have their own preferences. But to say a whole race is ugly, wouldn't be fair

• I am an Asian (Indian to be more specific) and I don't agree with it. I like boobs but yeah I certainly do have a butt. :)

• Everything is wrong about Asian girls: black eyes without any depth, big teeth, extremely bad walking, squealing like pigs when doing it. And they they are either behaving infantile or materialistic, or both. When they hit mid 30s they are extremely ugly sight.

The best looking Asian, and this is the one they feature in a magazine is 4. They they open their mouth with their infantile or materialistic attitude and quickly they are on 1. Now apply this to the less pretty ones. Midgets with mongoloid faces and crooked teeth.

No wonder white guys are laughed at to date one. The question is how much was he paid.

• U r jealous of Asian gals just cas they age late. They look young for their age. So its an ADVANTAGE... When u would b aging n around 89yrs old, they would b looking like they r in their 60's... Asians r beautiful. They have intense black or brown eyes, long dark hair.,. By d way there r many gals in this site who r Asians so please mind ur questions