Parents saw my hickey!!!?

Anything like this ever happened to you? DId you get in trouble for it? Did they spend hours torturing you? They saw a hickey on my neck and asked if it's a hickey. Oh my god that was so awkward. I'm 19 btw.

Most Helpful Girl

• my history teacher from last year (awesome guy btw) would always tease the other students that would come in with hickeys haha it was really funny. but I've never had one

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah when I was 16 I got caught with one it wasn't bad but my dad got so pissed off at me and my mother just laughed lol

• well, i'm not trying to impress you, but... i wouldn't know hahaha

• Try telling them that you scratched it cause its itchy so it turned red

• It looks obvious hickey... They asked "Is it a hickey?" and I was like "Maybe ahaha".

• okay you did good just laugh it off. maybe they'd laugh too.

What Guys Said 3

• I've gotten in trouble for this so many times lol. but after I turned 18 they stopped caring. its just a hickey

• They was like "Is it a hickey?" and I was like "Maybe ahaha" and walked upstairs lol.

• You're 19, I don't see why they'd scold you...

• They didn't. I NEVER said that they scold me or I got in trouble. Just asking if people had something similar to this.

• You're 19 and you're acting like this?

• Acting like what? I'm just asking people if the similar awkward thing happened to them before. And I live with my parents so things like this happen. by the way I did not get in trouble for this I'm 19. Get over it dude.

• I can see you are offended by my comment which resorted you into trying to act like I'm not 'getting over it'. Nice one.
      My point is, you're acting like a teenage girl with the whole "awkward" thing and just in general your sentence structures as a whole. You're growing into a young adult now.