Parents saw my hickey!!!?

Anything like this ever happened to you? DId you get in trouble for it? Did they spend hours torturing you? They saw a hickey on my neck and asked if it's a hickey. Oh my god that was so awkward. I'm 19 btw.

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

• my history teacher from last year (awesome guy btw) would always tease the other students that would come in with hickeys haha it was really funny. but I've never had one

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah when I was 16 I got caught with one it wasn't bad but my dad got so pissed off at me and my mother just laughed lol

0|0
    0|0
  • well, i'm not trying to impress you, but... i wouldn't know hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • Try telling them that you scratched it cause its itchy so it turned red

0|0
    0|0
    • It looks obvious hickey... They asked "Is it a hickey?" and I was like "Maybe ahaha".

• okay you did good just laugh it off. maybe they'd laugh too.

What Guys Said 3

• I've gotten in trouble for this so many times lol. but after I turned 18 they stopped caring. its just a hickey

0|0
    0|0
    • They was like "Is it a hickey?" and I was like "Maybe ahaha" and walked upstairs lol.

• You're 19, I don't see why they'd scold you...

1|0
    0|0
    • They didn't. I NEVER said that they scold me or I got in trouble. Just asking if people had something similar to this.

• You're 19 and you're acting like this?

0|0
    1|0
    • Acting like what? I'm just asking people if the similar awkward thing happened to them before. And I live with my parents so things like this happen. by the way I did not get in trouble for this I'm 19. Get over it dude.

• I can see you are offended by my comment which resorted you into trying to act like I'm not 'getting over it'. Nice one.
      My point is, you're acting like a teenage girl with the whole "awkward" thing and just in general your sentence structures as a whole. You're growing into a young adult now.